The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone else was dressed warmly, Chloe must've been freezing her ass off. Even Sue was sensibly dressed for the weather even though she looked like a randomized Sim
Randomised Sim 🤣🤣🤣 My eldest plays Sims 4 and always shouts me when she spots a townie in the worst outfits ever and you’re not wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You really just cant have it all Millie. Kept your whole pregnancy a secret till the due date, but moaning because her wee boy isn’t getting the same attention as Chloes baby ? just confused on what she thought was going to happen? it seems Millie is ashamed of her wee boy and the situation.

Reactions: 14
I am dyslexic so my writing skills are not 100% perfect sorry. I have been a lurker for a long time but didn’t want to post being a newbie and my writing skills ain’t the best . But it’s no need to be judgemental as if my opinion don’t count. I am definitely not a radford. But a friend has been speaking with Millie on and off baby daddy. Just out of interest and shared with me and I thought this post may find it interesting but wish I didn’t share now. Believe it or don’t believe it, no skin off my nose. Night

There are loads that only follow one family and post on one thread. I have just about got time to keep up with one atm but if that makes me a radford 😂
I wasn't having a go at anyone with dyslexia, just that in the past Radfords have come on here to comment and their writing has a certain style. Sorry I offended you 🤗

Reactions: 9
It’s really all very boring isn’t it? Woman gives birth, woman reveals she’s having a girl.
IMO Sues mum was the best dressed there

Reactions: 13
You can’t have vasectomy reversal on the NHS, it costs £2-3k and the success rate isn’t great although my friend did have kids after her husband’s reversal.
I’m doubtful it would be done so quickly after but I don’t know. Can you imagine how wet n wimpy No-wul would cope with the pain of two ops to the balls 😆

Sue in that outfit is like a Wish version of Liz Hurley… white jeans, really? 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes and if you look at their posting history they only comment on Radford threads!
i only comment on Radford threads. I've looked at other threads and don't have a clue who they're on about, and I have no interest whatsoever in finding out. All a bunch of fame hungry wannabes whose only contribution to society is the amount they spend on their hair and makeup when they're not demanding freebies
As you say, they're not a Radford so people questioning their appearance by asking if they're male or female, as if it matters either way, isn't appropriate.
Alfie is a he, or that was the preferred pronoun a couple of years ago. He's helped a lot of young people, one of my own included, come to terms with their gender identity / sexuality. I think the makeup and fillers is ridiculous, but I think that style is ridiculous on anyone. I have more respect for Alfie than any of the Radfords
That’s luke filming it. Probably for there YouTube channel.
not Luke, there's some meat on those legs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If girls get the attention it must upset Sophie, none of her kids seemed to ever been given any.
Christmas 2020 was very telling , Sophie's kids looked so awkward getting Christmas presents it was like a stranger was giving them and not their grandparents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You really just cant have it all Millie. Kept your whole pregnancy a secret till the due date, but moaning because her wee boy isn’t getting the same attention as Chloes baby ? just confused on what she thought was going to happen? it seems Millie is ashamed of her wee boy and the situation.
What’s Millie said?

Sorry what is Sue thinking with that outfit?! No one has worn white jeans since 2009!

Reactions: 14
I am dyslexic so my writing skills are not 100% perfect sorry. I have been a lurker for a long time but didn’t want to post being a newbie and my writing skills ain’t the best . But it’s no need to be judgemental as if my opinion don’t count. I am definitely not a radford. But a friend has been speaking with Millie on and off baby daddy. Just out of interest and shared with me and I thought this post may find it interesting but wish I didn’t share now. Believe it or don’t believe it, no skin off my nose. Night

There are loads that only follow one family and post on one thread. I have just about got time to keep up with one atm but if that makes me a radford 😂
It's very normal for people on here to be dubious/wary of a newish account claiming to have inside information so try not to take that personally. Nobody has directly said they don't believe you, but equally you can understand why your news has perhaps not gone down as you'd hoped, with everyone automatically taking it to be legit.

If you really do have inside knowledge, the only way you'll be able to prove it is by sticking around and continuing to provide tit bits which turn out to be true. True 'moles' prove their worth over time, you can't expect people to believe your claims straight away when it's such a new profile.

I too only use this thread on Tattle so I wouldn't find your choice to only interact with this thread suspicious in itself. I too don't have the time or energy to follow multiple family vloggers and minor z listers. Personally I hold a lot of judgement for people who choose to pump out child after child without any desire to treat them as the individuals they are or give them the individual time and attention they deserve. I also seriously judge anyone who exploits their children online/in the media for money, so the Radfords are a double whammy for me and are there the ones I choose to delve deeper into and cast the most judgement on!

Reactions: 20
You can’t have vasectomy reversal on the NHS, it costs £2-3k and the success rate isn’t great although my friend did have kids after her husband’s reversal.
I’m doubtful it would be done so quickly after but I don’t know. Can you imagine how wet n wimpy No-wul would cope with the pain of two ops to the balls 😆

Sue in that outfit is like a Wish version of Liz Hurley… white jeans, really? 😬🙈
Back in them days you definitely could and very easily I know of a close family member who done just that 20 years ago very similar circumstances to the radfords had 7 kids already got the snip had it reversed about a year later went on to have another 2 babies .definitely not done by the NHS in 2022

Reactions: 6
Alfie is a he, or that was the preferred pronoun a couple of years ago. He's helped a lot of young people, one of my own included, come to terms with their gender identity / sexuality. I think the makeup and fillers is ridiculous, but I think that style is ridiculous on anyone. I have more respect for Alfie than any of the Radfords
Thanks for confirming. I find saying they, when unsure of personal preference, is better than misgendering someone but I will ensure I use he in the future if he ever comes up on here again. Not that he should, as he's not a Radford and therefore how he chooses to dress is not appropriate to be discussed here. It just annoyed me seeing people say "is that a man or a woman?!" as if it was somewhat humorous to point out how he was dressed. It's 2022, what the duck does it matter?

The subject matter does kind of make the whole 'gender reveal' all the more utterly pointless though. People will grow up to act and be whoever they want to be, regardless of the sex assigned to them at conception. Pink for a girl/blue for a blue is such a woefully dated concept. In some ways society has come so far in terms of progressive thinking, and yet we have trends like this which currently seem more popular than ever. The two ways of thinking seem very much at odds with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's very normal for people on here to be dubious/wary of a newish account claiming to have inside information so try not to take that personally. Nobody has directly said they don't believe you, but equally you can understand why your news has perhaps not gone down as you'd hoped, with everyone automatically taking it to be legit.

If you really do have inside knowledge, the only way you'll be able to prove it is by sticking around and continuing to provide tit bits which turn out to be true. True 'moles' prove their worth over time, you can't expect people to believe your claims straight away when it's such a new profile.

I too only use this thread on Tattle so I wouldn't find your choice to only interact with this thread suspicious in itself. I too don't have the time or energy to follow multiple family vloggers and minor z listers. Personally I hold a lot of judgement for people who choose to pump out child after child without any desire to treat them as the individuals they are or give them the individual time and attention they deserve. I also seriously judge anyone who exploits their children online/in the media for money, so the Radfords are a double whammy for me and are there the ones I choose to delve deeper into and cast the most judgement on!
Hi I totally get and I am not upset if people don’t believe it. They’ll soon see. When someone goes out of their way to mock writing skills is what got me. Makes you paranoid to even post if you’re not grammar and spelling perfect. I am definitely not a radford. I was reading up on freers yesterday so I am not just on one thread but I have not commented yet but I know Kirsty well as we was on babycentre and Facebook friends. As I had one of my children same time as Poppy. But I totally agree with exploiting and how the family is . Thank you

Why is your friend talking to him anywya does she know him. All seems a bit weird that he’s happy to talk to a complete stranger about his life but made a new fb for privacy
He was happy to accept and talk. He was hoping it was the sun I think. He has been made to make his Facebook private. Not his choice he says. But he really wants keep in with the radfords and on good terms.He’s got Sophie on his friend list but not even Millie which says it all

Thanks for confirming. I find saying they, when unsure of personal preference, is better than misgendering someone but I will ensure I use he in the future if he ever comes up on here again. Not that he should, as he's not a Radford and therefore how he chooses to dress is not appropriate to be discussed here. It just annoyed me seeing people say "is that a man or a woman?!" as if it was somewhat humorous to point out how he was dressed. It's 2022, what the duck does it matter?

The subject matter does kind of make the whole 'gender reveal' all the more utterly pointless though. People will grow up to act and be whoever they want to be, regardless of the sex assigned to them at conception. Pink for a girl/blue for a blue is such a woefully dated concept. In some ways society has come so far in terms of progressive thinking, and yet we have trends like this which currently seem more popular than ever. The two ways of thinking seem very much at odds with each other.
Yep, agree with all that. Like someone else said further up I'm only shocked at his outfit because it's February and flamin' cold! Chloe must have been bloody frozen too! Strapless dresses and flip-flops in this weather brings out the mum in me - get some proper clothes on or you'll catch your death out there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi I totally get and I am not upset if people don’t believe it. They’ll soon see. When someone goes out of their way to mock writing skills is what got me. Makes you paranoid to even post if you’re not grammar and spelling perfect. I am definitely not a radford. I was reading up on freers yesterday so I am not just on one thread but I have not commented yet but I know Kirsty well as we was on babycentre and Facebook friends. As I had one of my children same time as Poppy. But I totally agree with exploiting and how the family is . Thank you

He was happy to accept and talk. He was hoping it was the sun I think. He has been made to make his Facebook private. Not his choice he says. But he really wants keep in with the radfords and on good terms.He’s got Sophie on his friend list but not even Millie which says it all
To me it seems like his doing what they want or he won't be able to see his son again

Reactions: 10
I agree I think he is fame chaser from how someone said it started and who he follows 😬 probably another baby dad on scene soon anyway if she is upset over new baby attention from her family . it's like an obsession isn't it to keep having children

Reactions: 8

The freers funded their own by breeding dogs and it never worked she never offered any support or advice at the time.

And funny thing one of Sues friend told the same lie, hubby had the snip then a miracle baby or 5 after.

I agree I think he is fame chaser from how someone said it started and who he follows 😬 probably another baby dad on scene soon anyway if she is upset over new baby attention from her family . it's like an obsession isn't it to keep having children
She needs to get use to it she has however many more nieces and nephews to come..

The freers funded their own by breeding dogs and it never worked she never offered any support or advice at the time.

And funny thing one of Sues friend told the same lie, hubby had the snip then a miracle baby or 5 after.
Do you really think he had the snip I think there all talk an want people to believe there lies

Reactions: 8
Millie’s baby is obviously old news to them now that they have the excitement of Chloe’s.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
4CDD0061-FC90-4734-A9E3-F5199555F2AC.jpeg

I still think Ophelia’s the prettiest baby yet. I think she’s a real little cutie and the only one of the Radford kids who looks healthy imo.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.