The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and if you look at their posting history they only comment on Radford threads!
I’m new but I’m only here for the Radford’s! Nothing wrong with my writing skills though.

I don't want to sound picky but there seems to be a lot of new members lately with questionable english writing skills...........are there more Radfords popping out of the woodwork and into Tattle? 🤔
And yet, you write english?

Reactions: 5
No Ophelia is the one on the left. Heidie is the one with the two pig tails. Why do they dress them the same like they are twins?
Ophelia is a real cute baby. Hopefully she will stay like that and not turn into a clone

Reactions: 10
No Ophelia is the one on the left. Heidie is the one with the two pig tails. Why do they dress them the same like they are twins?
Are you sure? Haven't seen Ophelia in ages but the one with her hair down looks very much like Heidie, facially, to me. If they're the other way around she's filled out a lot too. Ophelia has been bigger than Heidie since about 6 months old, despite being the younger one.

They're all too bloody similar though, that's for sure!

Reactions: 10
Ophelia is gorgeous, she and Ellie and Bonnie skipped the Radford clone genes a bit.

I was really impressed that she was seemingly keeping this baby and O private and distancing from the Radfords and she's let us all down again! How can she get annoyed that Chloe is getting the attention when Chloe is giving people something to pay attention to, and Millie is giving nothing? If she's chosen to exploit her kid on the show for more money she has to live with the consequences of that. I can't imagine pretending your child doesn't exist in order to make as much money off him as possible. Sounds like her boyfriend is as fame hungry as her so this poor babe hasn't got a chance.

I can't believe I was naïve enough to think she'd stop exploiting her kids, distance herself from her parents and live a normal life. Silly me

Are you sure? Haven't seen Ophelia in ages but the one with her hair down looks very much like Heidie, facially, to me. If they're the other way around she's filled out a lot too. Ophelia has been bigger than Heidie since about 6 months old, despite being the younger one.

They're all too bloody similar though, that's for sure!
Yeah Heidie is the one with a fringe and pigtails. Ophelia used to be double Heidie's size though!

Reactions: 11
There is a clause with the TV show not to show the baby, I think at the point she announced she could do so because they thought it was going to be too late to film, naughty baby not wanting to be on the show.
But I have been told 100% that the pregnancy is on the series and they have an exclusivity agreement not to speak about it.
You seem to know an awful lot about them, are you sure you don’t have direct contact?

Reactions: 17
There is a clause with the TV show not to show the baby, I think at the point she announced she could do so because they thought it was going to be too late to film, naughty baby not wanting to be on the show.
But I have been told 100% that the pregnancy is on the series and they have an exclusivity agreement not to speak about it.
Shame on you Millie!

Why does she let her parents exploit/dictate in such a way?! She has nobody to blame but herself if she's pissed off with the situation. If you want to announce Millie you announce, just like you *eventually* did with the pregnancy. You owe Sue and Noel nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Abbie has 5 surviving and 2 that sadly died. It seems she still lives in that small flat, must be waiting on a council flat. It also seems that Hannah and Gazza are still together, I never quite understood why they pretended to have split up.
Wow she still lives in the flat? That flat seemed tiny for even 3 kids

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am a new member here..new to commenting i have been watching the threads for a few months. I also watch and comment on other threads regarding certain influencers. I came here as I'm sick and tired of the greed, braggyness and fakeness of them. I used to be a fan of the radfords and stuck up for them. I hold my hands up my writing and grammar isn't perfect, but it never has been. I am certainly not a radford or anything to do with them. I did see a comment previously and thought it could be the baby daddy of Millie or one of his friends however. If the radfords want to come here to defend them selves, let them because they'll only prove a point to everyone.

Reactions: 14
You seem to know an awful lot about them, are you sure you don’t have direct contact?
Not anymore but someone from LionTV may have spoken to someone about a few things that have gone on with the series.
Been some epic temper tantrums and thats just from flappy!

Shame on you Millie!

Why does she let her parents exploit/dictate in such a way?! She has nobody to blame but herself if she's pissed off with the situation. If you want to announce Millie you announce, just like you *eventually* did with the pregnancy. You owe Sue and Noel nothing!
I think aswell that the contract was for the whole family and had Millie have been smart she could have had her own terms & payment for the series.

Reactions: 17
Yeah Heidie is the one with a fringe and pigtails. Ophelia used to be double Heidie's size though!
I think that just goes to show how similar they are then as I think 'Ophelia' looks very much like Heidie, or at least how Heidie looked 3/4 months or so ago around the Christening, Lapland trip etc.

I don't understand people saying Ophelia is prettier. Both standard Radford clones to me (especially as I clearly can't tell the difference! 😂🙈 )

Still can't get over how much Heidie has grown in such a short space of time. She was always so diddy, now she's towering over Ophelia again.

Reactions: 11
I am a new member here..new to commenting i have been watching the threads for a few months. I also watch and comment on other friends regarding certain influencers. I came here as I'm sick and tired of the greed, braggyness and fakeness of them. I used to be a fan of the radfords and stuck up for them. I hold my hands up my writing and grammar isn't perfect, but it never has been. I am certainly not a radford or anything to do with them. I did see a comment previously and thought it could be the baby daddy of Millie or one of his friends however. If the radfords want to come here to defend them selves, let them because they'll only prove a point to everyone.
I'm fairly new too, and was a fan back in the days of babycentre and big families on fb, back when She was going to leave N. because he was difficult. I found tattle through a mumsnet post. I'm definitely not a Radford. I'm poor and existing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the reason why Millie hasn't posted a photo of the new baby yet is because he's ginger? Either that or something like another poster said- a birthmark on the face.
i’m sorry but i just have to laugh at “because he’s ginger” 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think that just goes to show how similar they are then as I think 'Ophelia' looks very much like Heidie, or at least how Heidie looked 3/4 months or so ago around the Christening, Lapland trip etc.

I don't understand people saying Ophelia is prettier. Both standard Radford clones to me (especially as I clearly can't tell the difference! 😂🙈 )

Still can't get over how much Heidie has grown in such a short space of time. She was always so diddy, now she's towering over Ophelia again.
Maybe she’s actually being fed properly especially with sue saying she’s growing up. She will be 2 in April so maybe sue has finally stopped treating her like a baby and fed her more than a couple of chips off her sisters plate. Saying that the older radfords don’t get much portions so poor heidie won’t get much.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever thought that maybe Millie is keeping the baby under tight wrap cause of the baby daddy's wishes? Ophelia's isn't around and doesn't have a say about what she posts. I think the reason she didn't announce it is maybe because she was a bit embarrassed about the situation

• Heart
Has anyone ever thought that maybe Millie is keeping the baby under tight wrap cause of the baby daddy's wishes? Ophelia's isn't around and doesn't have a say about what she posts. I think the reason she didn't announce it is maybe because she was a bit embarrassed about the situation
1 person against the Radford media machine?

Reactions: 8
Does she get paid for baby being such a big secret? Is that why they haven't announced him or could baby daddy be controlling or just doesn't want him to be aired 🤔

Does she get paid for baby being such a big secret? Is that why they haven't announced him or could baby daddy be controlling or just doesn't want him to be aired 🤔
Or does dumb an dumber get money for them to be aired

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Seems from those on here who see his social media pages he's desperate to share things but keeps being told to remove things or make things private. Very much a Millie or Radford decision it seems.

If it's right that they're keeping him private until the big reveal on the show that would suggest Sue and Noel's choice, and for some bizarre reason Millie has accepted this.

Yes and if you look at their posting history they only comment on Radford threads!
That'll be me then? I only post on these threads occasionally slightly othere tbh cos no other takes my fancy,didn't know it was a problem lol

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.