The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1090988

I still think Ophelia’s the prettiest baby yet. I think she’s a real little cutie and the only one of the Radford kids who looks healthy imo.
Why are they so obsessed with matching frilly dresses?! The girls really are little fashion accessories aren't they?

The girls are certainly built differently but that will be down to genes. Millie was always stockier than most of her siblings as a child, and Ophelia's dad might be a stockier build too. Despite the 5 months difference Ophelia is definitely bigger than Heidie but that doesn't mean healthier. I'm pretty sure they'll be fed the same diet, living in the same house. We all know Millie can't cook/doesn't cook!

Which ones which I can’t work it out they all look the same 🙈😅
Heidie is the smaller one on the left. At least she finally has some new shoes!

Reactions: 12
Posting a new pic of Ophelia kind of makes the 'privacy' claims for the new baby smell all the more of bullshit. You either want privacy both both kids or neither.

Reactions: 24
Which ones which I can’t work it out they all look the same 🙈😅
I am glad you asked 😂

The freers funded their own by breeding dogs and it never worked she never offered any support or advice at the time.

And funny thing one of Sues friend told the same lie, hubby had the snip then a miracle baby or 5 after.
I vaguely remember freers off 16 kids and counting. I wonder what they doing now

Reactions: 4
Hi I totally get and I am not upset if people don’t believe it. They’ll soon see. When someone goes out of their way to mock writing skills is what got me. Makes you paranoid to even post if you’re not grammar and spelling perfect. I am definitely not a radford. I was reading up on freers yesterday so I am not just on one thread but I have not commented yet but I know Kirsty well as we was on babycentre and Facebook friends. As I had one of my children same time as Poppy. But I totally agree with exploiting and how the family is . Thank you

He was happy to accept and talk. He was hoping it was the sun I think. He has been made to make his Facebook private. Not his choice he says. But he really wants keep in with the radfords and on good terms.He’s got Sophie on his friend list but not even Millie which says it all
Hmmmmmmm!

Reactions: 1
Posting a new pic of Ophelia kind of makes the 'privacy' claims for the new baby smell all the more of bullshit. You either want privacy both both kids or neither.
This is my thinking 😂
I think there is truth in a post about Millie upset it is not a girl. Soon as Chloe says hers is a girl . she's come out with two princesses🙈 can't just have privacy for one . everyone in radford have moved on to Chloe's news so her baby is old news now in Radford eyes. By holding off announcing she'll be hoping to keep the public interested in her baby. Or it be to make even money when she's moved out. From saying she never wants to leave home in this season to moving out there is obviously tensions at home

Reactions: 15
I am glad you asked 😂

I vaguely remember freers off 16 kids and counting. I wonder what they doing now
Kirsty and Gary split up a few years ago
Shannon and Lucy now live with Gary in a flat, Kirsty moved out of the house, now living with Hannah Paul Jack and Poppy
Gary was posting on YouTube, but hasn't for a long time now

Reactions: 6
Kirsty and Gary split up a few years ago
Shannon and Lucy now live with Gary in a flat, Kirsty moved out of the house, now living with Hannah Paul Jack and Poppy
Gary was posting on YouTube, but hasn't for a long time now
Which one had a daughter Ava that's the last I heard . Abbie I think? I'll search a post on here later and see what's been happening. Thanks for recap 😂

Poor Ophelia is needing new shoes too. Im sure
Ophelia has been walking for several months and shouldn’t need cruising shoes.

Reactions: 8
I dont see any issues with dressing children nicely. They do look nice.

But they should do it for all of the kids not just the little ones for instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was that another lie? The amount of kids they had at said “ snip “ what Dr in their right mind would do it unless under exceptional circumstances or am I being thick? Must have been done privately as really couldnt see NHS doing it....pity the scissors didnt slip and they chopped his todger off....✂😂
View attachment 1090988

I still think Ophelia’s the prettiest baby yet. I think she’s a real little cutie and the only one of the Radford kids who looks healthy imo.
Yeah, she still has the Radford “look” but healthier looking.

Reactions: 8
Which one had a daughter Ava that's the last I heard . Abbie I think? I'll search a post on here later and see what's been happening. Thanks for recap 😂
Abbie has had 6 babies now, 4 surviving. She has had quite a few very prem babies a couple who passed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Abbie has 5 surviving and 2 that sadly died. It seems she still lives in that small flat, must be waiting on a council flat. It also seems that Hannah and Gazza are still together, I never quite understood why they pretended to have split up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Still no baby on Millies story but posted Ophelia again

she was at the gender reveal

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the reason why Millie hasn't posted a photo of the new baby yet is because he's ginger? Either that or something like another poster said- a birthmark on the face.

There is a clause with the TV show not to show the baby, I think at the point she announced she could do so because they thought it was going to be too late to film, naughty baby not wanting to be on the show.
But I have been told 100% that the pregnancy is on the series and they have an exclusivity agreement not to speak about it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.