The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has noel had to hire a mini bus when they already have 1?

Imagine having that many children and not caring so much that you can't even remember there names
Think it was earlier in the year before they got a mini bus. They used to have 2 7 seaters and take 15+ of them but eventually Noel got another mini bus.

Reactions: 5
So who’s for a famous Radford pie then?🤮 Hygiene is disgusting, no way would you stick your finger in your mouth when you were making them. Yes Chloe Radford it was you!!!!!
And yet still the minions will have overlooked that in favour of the mountain of trash they brag about and the lies they spew.
No thank you, I wouldn't touch anything made in that bakery 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Think it was earlier in the year before they got a mini bus. They used to have 2 7 seaters and take 15+ of them but eventually Noel got another mini bus.
Im sure it was mentioned previously on here that they never got rid of the tit mini bus they had.. it was all for the show and the mini bus was parked a bit down the road in hiding..

Reactions: 11
Halfway through this weeks fakery. My observations so far ...

Why is she hoovering with clutter all over the floor?

Week by week her hair disappears, where does it go?

Why can't she spell laundry? (Laundy)

I do quite like that bin in a drawer

WTF is that massive pile of shite behind the front door?

Tillie ❤ - you brave girl
Top parenting from Scruffy & Nowull using your scared, apprehensive child for engagement and content. Never mind her worries as long as you get a few likes eh?

Why do they wear shoes in their bedrooms?

Sue jumping 🤣

Why don't they feed their kids adequate portions?
omg 😂😂😂😂😂😂

that pile of tit behind the front door though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When the kids were washing Noel's car, I spotted that the garden gate was falling to bits. Instead of spending all the money like they do, why on earth don't they buy a new gate

Reactions: 13
Notice how Millie didn't go on anything because #pregnant. Sue sitting there not watching any of the kids.. no wonder she loses them.

Reactions: 15
My question been answered yeah she went but obviously wasn't in any of the pics back when originally spoken about gotta hide the next bump cashcow obviously

Reactions: 12
Don't start shouting at your kids for losing YOUR other kids Sue

• Wow
Reactions: 28
As if they lost a 5 and 6 year old. They must have lost them for a while to actual get one of the workers involved to find them.
My question been answered yeah she went but obviously wasn't in any of the pics back when originally spoken about gotta hide the next bump cashcow obviously
I think the first time they went was before she was even pregnant but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 7
As if they lost a 5 and 6 year old. They must have lost them for a while to actual get one of the workers involved to find them.
They’re so bloody irresponsible

tit! Even the film creW stopped filming to help look for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Not surprised they lost a couple of children...no organisation at all, just all wandering around!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Has sue ever thought about putting the younger children in hi-vis jackets or something.. may seem a stupid idea but my friend who has 4 children does this.. she might be able to spot them out the crowds then 🙄😳

Reactions: 20
12 mins. That’s a long time to loose a child. Why was sue just stood there at first? Then the film crew also decided to put down the cameras and help. Why wasn’t they all helping to begin with? Noel didn’t even seem phased.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.