The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprisingly them losing the kids was not staged, I remember a Radford fan posting on their Facebook page that she'd stayed with them until they were found. That's how we knew they'd gone missing.

I can't bear to watch, I trust you lot to post all the interesting bits. Is it true Sue yelled at some older kids for losing the little ones? That's disgusting if true. If god forbid something horrible had happened, the older ones would have to live with the guilt of being blamed for it. I know Sue was probably panicked but she needs to take some responsibility for her own kids sometimes.

They should be ashamed of how lazy their sons are. Imagine broadcasting to the nation that you don't know how to parent

Reactions: 21
After all these years of unflattering tv and vlogging I wonder if Sue /the family together has ever been bullied face to face, like someone pointing at her/them in shops, or actually telling them to just duck off like when they fill up a whole restaurant or make up half of a long queue anywhere 🤔 and if it happened, how will she react?

Reactions: 12
If you take that many under 11s out on a school trip there are ratios to be adhered to. Yet because the Radfords chose to make their own little army they mill around in a massive group with nobody responsible for any child in particular, then wonder why they lose kids. It's physically impossible to keep an eye on that many little ones at once in public. When visiting busy public places they really should buddy the kids up and have their own 'group' to be responsible for. It'll be a shame for the kids that their family days out are treated like a military operation school trip rather than carefree family time, but it's far easier for each parent to keep a close eye on 4 under 11s (2 pairs of children) each than nobody being responsible for anyone in particular and all milling around together trying to constantly head count everyone.

Didn't a Radford fan find Hallie and Phoebe when they went missing?

I recall seeing them comment on Instagram or Facebook and I'm sure Sue replied with the laughing emoji
Yeah someone posted on their Alton Towers post on FB at the time how sensible the girls were for approaching her for help when they got separated from the group (or something like that). On here we were all like "oh look, it happened again!". Whatever they claim on TV, Sue and Noel are definitely no strangers to losing children on a day out.

Surprisingly them losing the kids was not staged, I remember a Radford fan posting on their Facebook page that she'd stayed with them until they were found. That's how we knew they'd gone missing.

I can't bear to watch, I trust you lot to post all the interesting bits. Is it true Sue yelled at some older kids for losing the little ones? That's disgusting if true. If god forbid something horrible had happened, the older ones would have to live with the guilt of being blamed for it. I know Sue was probably panicked but she needs to take some responsibility for her own kids sometimes.
I guess I didn't mean staged as in it didn't really happen as such. I guess I just meant hammed up for the cameras. The fact the cameras continued to roll in such a situation made it feel somewhat dramatised in some way, the constant commentary etc. That sort of thing is an every day occurrence for the Radfords, but the crew clearly felt hang on a moment this will make some good drama, when in reality if two children were really missing for 12 mins in a busy public place it would be all hands on deck to relocate them. I don't doubt they really wandered off, but I sense it was stretched out longer for the cameras in order to make more of a drama of it. I could be wrong of course, but it's just the feeling I got when watching. Sue's 'panic' didn't feel genuine, as if she was being told what to say or do. The phone call to Noel etc. Given how staged the rest of the show is it wouldn't surprise me if even some of that incident was scripted.

Reactions: 14
New to the thread. Anyone else think tonight’s episode was extremely chaotic? Kids following over themselves cleaning with hoovers, then losing the two little girls towards the end? Absolutely shocking. Anyone else noticed that Millie’s second baby daddy only follows the Radford family Instagram on his Instagram account? Not sure if it’s an old account he has but I found it a bit strange. Maybe he thinks having a baby with her means he’ll get to appear on tv. Just assumptions though.

Reactions: 10
New to the thread. Anyone else think tonight’s episode was extremely chaotic? Kids following over themselves cleaning with hoovers, then losing the two little girls towards the end? Absolutely shocking. Anyone else noticed that Millie’s second baby daddy only follows the Radford family Instagram on his Instagram account? Not sure if it’s an old account he has but I found it a bit strange. Maybe he thinks having a baby with her means he’ll get to appear on tv. Just assumptions though.
I thought that was very strange as well. He doesn't even follow Millie, just the Radford account. Though it seems he doesn't want fame as he put his Facebook on private. I suppose it could be a fake account but I don't see who would make one, most of their fans don't even know who he is

Reactions: 9
After all these years of unflattering tv and vlogging I wonder if Sue /the family together has ever been bullied face to face, like someone pointing at her/them in shops, or actually telling them to just duck off like when they fill up a whole restaurant or make up half of a long queue anywhere 🤔 and if it happened, how will she react?
She wold call you a troll.
I have called her out on alot of things and she cant answer the question and changes the subject then blames you for things that didnt happen.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I am the eldest of 14 and you are bang on the money. I was left from the age of 12 with 4+ kids so that my parents could 'get a break'. I had no social life, my education suffered as a result, my mother saw study leave for GCSEs and 12 week holiday for her and I ended up with by then 6 kids.

What Sue and Noel are doing is entirely selfish. None of these kids is asked would say that they love having 21 siblings and have no one on one time with their parents. Noel doesn't even know the dates of births of his kids for craps sake. The want for more kids was because they wanted them and not for any other reason.

Let me be a warning. It's taken years of therapy to overcome my childhood and a further 8 of my siblings are still going through therapy. Anyone reading this with their small army needs to take a step back and think about the damage they are doing.

I am a Katie supporter too. Until you have got to the point where you are a glorified unpaid home help, no personal space nor time - you do loose your sh!t and unfortunately it's at the siblings because invariably that's the only people around.

I just hope Sue can afford the therapy for her kids as at the end of the day, she needs to be the one paying for it.

Rant over
I’m so sorry, this is why I never ask my older ones to help with the littles ones, ok if I nip loo I’ll say watch them for a few minutes but never more.

Reactions: 16
Things that really bothered me to the max.
1. Kids watching kids, then getting told off for it if it goes wrong 😡
2. Having such a big family with none of the proper utensils. We are a family of 5 and we use tongs for picking food up and a spatula for frying eggs. Why do they use spoons and forks for everything, drives me mad!!! Just makes the task so much harder.
3. Sue’s hair 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was embarrassing, I don't usually cringe but that had my toes curling,

Sue: Uh uh Katie, um er Millie, uh uh erm Hallie 🤣
She was trying to think of names off the top of her head, imagine if she had forgotten someone 🙄🤨 she'd have been better off with an actual list of names to go down.

Reactions: 15
She was trying to think of names off the top of her head, imagine if she had forgotten someone 🙄🤨 she'd have been better off with an actual list of names to go down.
I know it was horrific! Like they have ever done a role call in their life, they just assume all the other kids will make sure they have all the kids 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
You dont need a list, you work in age order down and make sure they are all there.
Its easy.

i actually find it scary how these 2 are parents and lack basic common sense.

Reactions: 26
Anyone else notice when they were walking into Alderhey for Tillie’s appointment, Sue was sporting the Gucci Horsebit 1955 cross body bag, currently retailing at £2000.....😲

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice when they were walking into Alderhey for Tillie’s appointment, Sue was sporting the Gucci Horsebit 1955 cross body bag, currently retailing at £2000.....😲
Priorities again. Could have used the money to go towards private care for Tillie 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It might cost that much but it’s not a nice bag and it looks as trashy as hell on that stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I find it absurd that they don’t have private health care ?! Yes the Nhs are brilliant but there are constraints. Get your daughter private care.

It’s like these influencers who have all the designer gear and then fly to Dubai in economy…. Wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m baffled as to why Stupid Sue feels the need to dress up like a teenager with bad taste all the time. Maybe Crusty Creepy likes her to dress like that as he did like teenagers.
It’s time she dressed in clothes that are suitable for her age. She always looks like a sack of potatoes. Absolutely no taste.
You would think the older girls would say something to her but at the end of the day they have no taste either. When they are tarted up they look trashy and half the time like prostitutes.
Millie is starting to behave like one too.

Reactions: 22
Watching all the old KAC (on 4od for anyone wondering) wow this family have changed so much

Reactions: 13
Shes an odd ball.

So you take your child to a hospital appointment wearing a £2k bag, but wouldnt think seeing how much she suffers to pay for physio for her?
Designer clothes, but threadbare dirty socks on your kids.
And dont forget how poorly they kids were dressed for lapland.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.