The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They‘ve brought the boys up to be lazy, selfish oafs. Thats why Daniel didn’t last 5 minutes in the RAF.

I bet that chore board didn’t even last until the next day

Reactions: 24
This is embarrassing isn't it. Poor Tillie looks just like Sue

They‘ve brought the boys up to be lazy, selfish oafs. Thats why Daniel didn’t last 5 minutes in the RAF.

Absolutely, probably didn't know which side of the iron was which.

He would have definitely had his bay chucked about by warrant for not being perfect 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
This is embarrassing isn't it. Poor Tillie looks just like Sue

Absolutely, probably didn't know which side of the iron was which.

He would have definitely had his bay chucked about by warrant for not being perfect 🤣🤣
In days gone by his bed would have gone out of the window, I can guarantee it. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Had a poorly child so havent been keeping up with threads for a few weeks but how disgusting exploiting tillie I knew they would !!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In days gone by his bed would have gone out of the window, I can guarantee it. 🤣🤣
Absolutely!

Bet he was crying on the phone to mummy and instead of telling him to stick it out, got him to pack his bags and come home for a breastfeed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
As if you'd carry on filming if your children went missing. We know the Radfords are use to wandering kids as they're incapable of looking after the ridiculous amount they have, so it's probably water of a duck's back for them, but I'm calling staged for Hallie and Phoebe's Alton Towers disappearance. Absolutely no way you'd carry on filming if it was genuine, let alone be happy to show it on national TV.

Reactions: 20

I was always confused by him joining the RAF, they are friends with the Sullivan's so he could have spoken to him about the realities. I was a military brat and even as a child I saw what it was like and it's hard work and strict discipline, something a Radford has no idea about.

Reactions: 16
Since when do they do a cooked breakfast for all the family? They usually do them for the big kids and Noel and Sue while the little ones have cereal. They’re so fake

Reactions: 15
The timeline of the programme is so bad that my mum asked if Millie had another baby cause 1 minute Ophelia was older and next she was a baby again... i was no but should you say that she is due a baby boy anytime now. She was like omg 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was a consultant/doctor/nurse I’d refuse to have cameras in when I was treating a child. I would be complicit in the exploitation of one of my patient. Poor Tillie

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Feel so sad for poor Tillie. She’s clearly scared and overwhelmed about potential surgery and they’re bloody filming it. So so wrong!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I really hope they support tillie with her mental health. She looks absolutely traumatised by the situation with her leg.

Reactions: 27
Why is Noel teaching Josh to shave? There’s nothing there! They’re such a weird family

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“We can’t take Bonnie and Heidie paint balling can we?“ So leave them at home and take the bigger ones. Don’t let a 14yos birthday be dictated by a couple of toddlers

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The dog slabbering on the kitchen worktop 🤢

“We can’t take Bonnie and Heidie paint balling can we?“ So leave them at home and take the bigger ones. Don’t let a 14yos birthday be dictated by a couple of toddlers
14 year olds want to celebrate birthdays with their friends, mine did anyway. We would have then had a family birthday tea with cake.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.