The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am the eldest of 14 and you are bang on the money. I was left from the age of 12 with 4+ kids so that my parents could 'get a break'. I had no social life, my education suffered as a result, my mother saw study leave for GCSEs and 12 week holiday for her and I ended up with by then 6 kids.

What Sue and Noel are doing is entirely selfish. None of these kids is asked would say that they love having 21 siblings and have no one on one time with their parents. Noel doesn't even know the dates of births of his kids for craps sake. The want for more kids was because they wanted them and not for any other reason.

Let me be a warning. It's taken years of therapy to overcome my childhood and a further 8 of my siblings are still going through therapy. Anyone reading this with their small army needs to take a step back and think about the damage they are doing.

I am a Katie supporter too. Until you have got to the point where you are a glorified unpaid home help, no personal space nor time - you do loose your sh!t and unfortunately it's at the siblings because invariably that's the only people around.

I just hope Sue can afford the therapy for her kids as at the end of the day, she needs to be the one paying for it.

Rant over
Just selfish pricks !

I'd love to know what the viewing figures are for the latest series. Bet they're low compared to previous series. Hopefully it'll be the last. People are cottoning onto the fact it's all very staged.
It’s absolute tit.

Reactions: 14
100% agree it's being kept for the show or magazine or something that'll earn her money and give attention. I really hope she is doing it privacy for the kids but like above she loves freebies .think she is celeb etc. Nothing to be proud of. Why can't they show an honest show. With thier actual day. That would be more entertaining then the fake sports Day on the beach for the camera. Just had it on in the background. Just was so boring 😴

Reactions: 17
Oh didn’t realise it wasn’t the last one tonight. Must just be a break like the other week. Going to be a sad watch tonight seeing tillies medical details be shown to the world

• Sad
Oh gosh I'm so so sorry I didn't mean any offence is my post regarding down syndrome. It didn't come across as I meant it to. My son is living with down syndrome. I meant that it could be that baby has a condition that they either don't want to reveal because or judgement/negative comments, or want to keep it private.

It's clear to me that Casper is on the autism spectrum as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its being kept quiet for the series, its the last episode.
And then it will be SURPRISE!!!
I agree...bet they’ve been secretly filming and the whole episode will be about Millie and the new baby and the wonderful news....😴😴...dont know what I’ll do with myself if they dont film another series, my life will seem so empty..... 😲😱 mores the point, what will Scraggy Lugs and Stig of the Dump do? He can start baking and fulfilling all the back orders of pies from last year and she should put her bloody camera drag her saggy beef flaps to the kitchen and start cooking some decent meals for those kids....just a thought, Where is that puppy?? Wasnt allowed on the big walk several weeks ago as it hadnt had its injections so was left at home....🙄🤔🤔🤔...hope to God it’s ok...🥴...know you dont read here Sue 👋 but just let us know the little mite is good??...

• Haha
I agree...bet they’ve been secretly filming and the whole episode will be about Millie and the new baby and the wonderful news....😴😴...dont know what I’ll do with myself if they dont film another series, my life will seem so empty..... 😲😱 mores the point, what will Scraggy Lugs and Stig of the Dump do? He can start baking and fulfilling all the back orders of pies from last year and she should put her bloody camera drag her saggy beef flaps to the kitchen and start cooking some decent meals for those kids....just a thought, Where is that puppy?? Wasnt allowed on the big walk several weeks ago as it hadnt had its injections so was left at home....🙄🤔🤔🤔...hope to God it’s ok...🥴...know you dont read here Sue 👋 but just let us know the little mite is good??...
🤣🤣🤣Saggy beef flaps!!!! I just snorted my coffee 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We haven’t seen the unit in the tv show I think they will be a episode or part of an episode where they show them moving into the new premises.

Reactions: 8
With all Radford children I am surprised they even need to put an advert out. Surely someone can help out the family business and do some work

Reactions: 13
With all Radford children I am surprised they even need to put an advert out. Surely someone can help out the family business and do some work
Noel said they have run out of children as all the ones who are of age are either already working there, working elsewhere or in college / school.

Reactions: 9
Noel said they have run out of children as all the ones who are of age are either already working there, working elsewhere or in college / school.
Oh right but a Few hours on weekend or college hols will do few of them good x

Reactions: 8
Anyone watching the tit show? Why does she always moan about the laundry? She‘s got a million kids, of course she’s got a lot of washing, although I’d not be doing the older kids‘ stuff if it was me.

Reactions: 22
duck sake, the washing the washing, yeah we've covered the fact you do loads of laundry even for the lazy arse grown ups, boo boo boo, you chose the life you're living.

5 mins in and I'm 🥱🥱

Reactions: 19
So apparently there are lots of chores around the house to make sure all the kid's needs are met. No Sue, with 22 kids you will never be able to meet all of their needs.

Here she goes again, making out as if nobody ever helps her around the house. Those girls do so much for you you lazy ungrateful mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely you pick up the toys and stuff off the floor before hoovering it?
I’m sure that whiteboard has already gone so I bet they don’t do any chores.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See Millie on sofa on her phone as her baby is left to her own devices with other kids. Is she really moving out and having another baby don't she realise she is a mum should be helping out. She'll be in for a shock soon

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.