Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bitsandpieces

i will say i think it’s lovely that harley used a photo of both ophelia and chester for his cover photo, he could’ve very easily used one of just his son so it’s so nice for ophelia to be included by him.

Reactions: 25

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Everyone else was dressed warmly, Chloe must've been freezing her ass off. Even Sue was sensibly dressed for the weather even though she looked like a randomized Sim

• Haha

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
She clearly already knows!

Chloe looks like she's away clubbing not finding out the gender of her baby! Really can't buy class can you.

Totally over the top for a gender reveal, I hate the fact we've now adopted all these American traditions, so over the top.

I never had a baby shower and wouldn't ever attend one either. My gender reveal was looking at the screen and seeing there was no penis 🤣🤣
I thought I was being extra harsh but think it just looks really tarty! Which is the look the Radford girls seem to all go for as soon as they hit a certain age! As much make up & fake tan as possible & as little clothing 😒 fine if you’re going out to a foam party but you’d wanna be a little classier for a ‘gender reveal’ surely? Realised how fucking ridiculous a gender reveal is as a thing when I wrote that!!!

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
When Sophie posted Millie's pregnancy announcement she said the next post on her feed would be a picture of her new nephew, so Millie must be planning on posting something at some point. They think they're building up suspense but it's actually just making me lose interest. The fact is we SHOULDN'T know anything about these children at all because they should never have been exploited in the first place. I'm not sure if Millie thinks she's Kylie Jenner or if she's decided to keep this baby private, but if this baby gets a private life then Ophelia should too. That wee girl has been exploited since she was conceived practically

• Heart
I don't want to sound picky but there seems to be a lot of new members lately with questionable english writing skills...........are there more Radfords popping out of the woodwork and into Tattle? 🤔
I am dyslexic so my writing skills are not 100% perfect sorry. I have been a lurker for a long time but didn’t want to post being a newbie and my writing skills ain’t the best . But it’s no need to be judgemental as if my opinion don’t count. I am definitely not a radford. But a friend has been speaking with Millie on and off baby daddy. Just out of interest and shared with me and I thought this post may find it interesting but wish I didn’t share now. Believe it or don’t believe it, no skin off my nose. Night

Yes and if you look at their posting history they only comment on Radford threads!
There are loads that only follow one family and post on one thread. I have just about got time to keep up with one atm but if that makes me a radford 😂

• Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
I don’t get why she’d hide it? It’s nothing to be ashamed of if you let your dogs breed? We let ours breed (we kept mum dad and one pup and my sister had the other 2 pups from the litter)
There’s everything to be ashamed of if you’re just churning out puppies for income, which they are doing. They only have all those ‘designer’ dogs to breed.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They’ve had the chore board for 4 weeks? No they haven‘t. We didn’t come down in the last shower.

Oh, look! The reward for doing the chores is a weekend at Alton Towers. How contrived and fake

• Haha
Reactions: 24

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They‘ve brought the boys up to be lazy, selfish oafs. Thats why Daniel didn’t last 5 minutes in the RAF.

I bet that chore board didn’t even last until the next day

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Can't believe whoever carried on filming when the children were all knocking 7 bells out of eachother. Completely ferral.

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I reckon Millie has had the baby and keeping it quiet. If she was still pregnant she'd be complaining about it and Sophie would still be posting. Plus she'd be coming up to 2 weeks over and they usually induce you around then. Sue wouldn't go to Liverpool and risk missing the birth. They might want a few days of quiet to bond with the baby and try to cope with 2 kids. That or they've got an exclusive to announce with the Sun or something, knowing the Radfords