Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
Alfie isnt part of the Radford family and has nothing to do with this thread.
Yes I get that, but don't understand why gender related insults are allowed for Sue by the same people who think it's disgusting to insult Alfie. The principle is the same.

Reactions: 6

Damn123

I didn't mean it like that, but if millie hasn't shared the name it's not really fair to leak it before she has a chance to.
His mother isn't in the public eye an probably didn't think someone was going to go searching her Facebook for information

piggymummy01

The story I have heard is that they didnt have enough content for the series and millies pregnancy was capitalised on.
I wonder if the argument was over payment that millie would be receiving, maybe she felt she deserved more.

The Christening was also a last min deal and arranged at short notice, again they had no content.

I dont think they will do another 10 part series
I hope she did argue about that, about time everyone on these shows gets their fair share. Including the babies.

bitsandpieces

I don’t think Millie’s baby dad has told her he doesn’t want her posting the baby or sharing him with the world I think Millie’s doing it for attention. I also think the baby dad is a bit of a clout chaser and sees a opportunity to get himself on tv.
why do you think that though? he’s not done anything to insinuate he wants any affiliation from what i’ve seen/heard?

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’m not sure where but I read it on here. I think he wore Millie’s babies stuff to the christening or something

• Wow

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
Millies god mum commented, intrigued as to what her relationship is with Sue & Noel and why Millie is her only god daughter? Does each kid have a different god parent that’s gotta be confusing!!

it wasn't open, you can see from the screenshots that it's set to friends only.
Ok sorry my mistake, it is a bit weird to be going out of your way to add them as friends 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I bet Millie will be fuming that someone on tattle has leaked her baby name...well technically it was Lisa 🤣

Whats that saying... "you lie down with dogs, you get fleas"
Really, nobody should have mentioned the name until Millie decides its okay whether they are relatives or not that's not fair on her.
Could have just written baby.

Reactions: 5