Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
Just watched the old 16 KAC.

Lots of clutter and mess – piles of shoes, piles of toys, and those glass-fronted cabinets in the kitchen looked like everything would come tumbling out if a door was opened!

Lots of sleeping in the same beds and on the floor.

Fly-on-the-wall approach, so the cameras were just “there” and normal activity went on. Much more insightful than the acted-out bits for C5. The original passport fiasco!

The front garden was just a mudbath! With a skip in the middle, of course.

Clear explanation about Sue & Noel’s ages at their first pregnancy!

Cloth nappies – did they keep up with using those?
Did they give the correct ages? In one of them Sue said she was 14 and Noel 16 when Chris was born.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking Oakley! It starts with O and someone mentioned that Millie wanted an O name to go with Ophelia. Also, someone mentioned Oakley earlier, I can’t remember who! I totally agree with them.

Reactions: 7

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Why would Sue take Millie’s baby clothes out her wardrobe? Chris and Nicole don’t even live with the Radfords why would they go snooping through Millie’s wardrobe anyway? Makes no sense…

Reactions: 6

tftrc

Chatty Member
What did the text say and did she do it on purpose xl
They’d fell out and Millie texted one of her siblings saying she won’t be treated as badly this pregnancy as she did with Ophelia, eluded to having a boy etc etc … personally I think she didn’t do it on purpose it disappeared straight away but who knows

klairklopp

VIP Member
Chester Bleu knew it would be awful never realised it would that bad I'm crying
He was born on my birthday, I’m crying too.

I don't think it's right that you've posted these images to be honest. For whatever reason, Millie isn't sharing her son yet. It doesn't matter what the reason is. It's wrong for you to have made these public.
I don’t get that… She’s not a celebrity. She’s had the baby, he’s got a name, what does it really matter? At least this one has a dad….

Who gives a flying fuck about where the baby is and what he’s called. Millie will be dropping her knickers with somebody else before long. There’s more important things going on the world.
Right… 👏. Like anyone cares about what she’s named her baby…

Last edited:

Princess 6

Chatty Member
You can’t have vasectomy reversal on the NHS, it costs £2-3k and the success rate isn’t great although my friend did have kids after her husband’s reversal.
I’m doubtful it would be done so quickly after but I don’t know. Can you imagine how wet n wimpy No-wul would cope with the pain of two ops to the balls 😆

Sue in that outfit is like a Wish version of Liz Hurley… white jeans, really? 😬🙈
Back in them days you definitely could and very easily I know of a close family member who done just that 20 years ago very similar circumstances to the radfords had 7 kids already got the snip had it reversed about a year later went on to have another 2 babies .definitely not done by the NHS in 2022

Kate1970

VIP Member
I am glad you asked 😂

I vaguely remember freers off 16 kids and counting. I wonder what they doing now
Kirsty and Gary split up a few years ago
Shannon and Lucy now live with Gary in a flat, Kirsty moved out of the house, now living with Hannah Paul Jack and Poppy
Gary was posting on YouTube, but hasn't for a long time now

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
I couldn't disagree more about Alfie. If it was on Alfie's social media and he was conducting himself as a public figure it would be different. It was a photo on Chloe's social media, of her and some non-Radford friends. Is it ok for people on your social media to pass judgement on your friend's appearances if you share photos of them?

I've already said I'm with you on the genitals thing so no need to keep going on at me about it. If it matters that much to you take it up with Tattle 🤷‍♀️
I'm not going on at you about the genitals thing, more making a point to the ones that are. I like Tattle and think it's really important to highlight behaviour of those in the public, but the 'manky minge' posters are the ones who give Tattle a bad name, they sound like a gang of bullies. I'll leave it at that.

RachieBoo

I am dyslexic so my writing skills are not 100% perfect sorry. I have been a lurker for a long time but didn’t want to post being a newbie and my writing skills ain’t the best . But it’s no need to be judgemental as if my opinion don’t count. I am definitely not a radford. But a friend has been speaking with Millie on and off baby daddy. Just out of interest and shared with me and I thought this post may find it interesting but wish I didn’t share now. Believe it or don’t believe it, no skin off my nose. Night

There are loads that only follow one family and post on one thread. I have just about got time to keep up with one atm but if that makes me a radford 😂
Hi, don't worry, everyone is welcome here 😊

• Heart

BannanCookie

Long-time lurker here! Made an account specifically because I need to get in on the gossip.

Had a look at Harley’s Facebook. He tagged Millie and he replied with hearts to her. Are they back together? Last I heard they were co-parenting and there was a bit of tension. Scribbled out just because don’t want to be told off for invading privacy lol.
I think that’s more like aww look at our baby and loving the baby not each o other 😅

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
How many times did sue say tillies name in the asda ad?? And please find another descriptive word that's not "lovely" sounded so scripted and robotic again. 🙄

Noticed sue is wearing slipper boots but let's the kids go around with filthy socks?!
tbf my lot have always hated wearing slippers.
But my floors are clean.

Last edited: