Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
I can’t see how it was accidental to be fair.
Omg I never seen this. Confused at the contradiction she's not announcing because the backlash and then she's not keeping her son secret. Was sue jealous to her on Ophelia. She wants his stuff back in wardrobe. What did they do take it out 😳. Well move away asap Millie. I wouldn't let sue make a fuss and enjoy the newborn. Because he'll be dropped soon as another baby on the scene. Thank you for sharing

Reactions: 7

emmawhu

VIP Member
I didn't mean it like that, but if millie hasn't shared the name it's not really fair to leak it before she has a chance to.
To be fair, Sue leaked her pregnancy for us to discuss on here long before Millie announced!

IF the grandma's FB post is public I think it's ok for someone to share. Millie would need to take it up with big Gob granny (and not Sue for once!). If it's private though I agree it's totally wrong of someone to leak. So totally depends on where that post came from I guess.

Knowing Millie I imagine she's desperate to announce anyway, she's just allowing Sue and Noel to take over and control when it happens for money 😥

kayl1986

VIP Member
We definitely going to get our shih tzu done. I tried every route for rescue dog and we was turned down . but they give to stacey solomon no questions asked.We had her for £500 which was an amazing price because all he cared about was finding a good home for her rather then the money and she is KC registered . they were polish and I could see the mum was so well looked after, pup was so good with going toilet outside and everything when we had her at 8 weeks. I needed smaller dog as my garden is not huge. But we on two walks a day with her .. Vets checked her over when she had her 2nd jabs and nothing was picked up but will be keeping close eye. I do agree reading up since about flat faced dogs and designer dogs also the issues they have but being first time dog owner I was naive . i just don't know how radfords have the time for all the dogs and the attention they take. Just one takes up so much attention and training not that I would change her for the world.. Anyway back to Radford's

Attachments

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Wonder if it is the dads doing or Millie and the radfords who don’t want his mother coming to the house. I know he seemed upset (from the screenshot I seen I don’t know him personally) when he found out about tattle. If he finds out about his son being leaked I bet he will be even more upset. I wonder why they are still hiding it. Especially since she said she was due then nothing. Maybe it is for the tv show and they are trying to keep it under wraps. I bet sue can’t wait to tell everyone.

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Im sorry but Im crying at the pics. adorable
I think these 2 pics are the most beautiful things I have seen associated with the Radfords. I'm not a fan of the name (my dad used to say the Chester the M*** thing) plus Grandpa NOEL 😖 but I think the wee one is adorable & Ophelia has never looked so pretty (despite unbrushed hair)

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
And what, the baby daddy’s mums profile was obviously open at the time it was posted! Maybe they should of told her to keep her mouth shut and her profile locked down if they didn’t want it leaked 🙄
Not aimed at the poster btw but the original comment on Insta! What a sad twat, DMing Scabby Sue and saving the day!
It’s a bit fanatical isn’t it? But I bet that’s why, five minutes later, it’s all been shared 🤣

Coffeeandcroissant

To tell them apart- Ophelia has bright blue eyes and Heidie has brown eyes, which are the typical Sue-eyes like Bonnie, Aimee, Archie, Tillie and many of the boys have.
I understand why people think a chubby baby or toddler looks healthy however it is a struggle when your kid is skinny and everyone thinks you're not feeding them well. Mine could pass as Radfords for body type and werent chubby babies either.