The Radford Family #28 Millie's due any day, lets cover it up with a fake Q&A

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg who saw all those flys in the pie shop 🤢🤢
Did he win silver for a Thai pie or a Fly pie 😂🤣 as for said “ award”. was anything posted on their bakery facebook account to say they’d won such a prestigious award ? No rosette ? Trophy? Certificate to stick on their mucky bakery wall? Was it all ( excuse the pun ) a porky pie?? 🤔🤔🤔

They did originally as I’m sure he said that Ellie was taking him to show him the way.
also I can see them wanting farm animals if they build their own place
They haven’t got a f’ing clue where to start, they should concentrate on the poor bloody dogs they have now that dont have a bloody life, never walked or taken out for months on end and suddenly for content are taken hours away by car when they have a beach nearby...🤬 and whats happened to the latest puppy? Not heard anyone mention it ...hope to God its ok 🤦‍♀️🙄🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m from an ex-communist country, where people still struggle. I was 13 when i get my first 3 shift job at a commercial printer company. At first parents obviously we’re opposing me working in the night, but I was a kid whom didn’t take “no” for an answer and I told them even if both my hands and legs were broken I would go. So they had no choice, but to allow me to go nightshifts together with my cousins, when my uncle had his nightshifts. I had several hideous jobs throughout the years after that: from door to door research/ marketing, through making Wunder-Baum trees, all the way to waitressing. Many times I had 2-3 small jobs at the same time…I liked being self-sufficient and doing so helping my parents. I put myself through college: working a 8-16 job than going to my seminars from 16-22 and on the weekends for 3,5 years. I paid my own driving lessons and I helped paying the bills and food at home. After college I got fired from my work I was working for 4 years, because they should have raised my salary after getting my degree and they choose to part instead (classy…). I cried all the way home that day, I was feeling ashamed and a failure…I was living at home, struggling to find a new job and my parents would literally beg me to take their money and go take a coffee with my friends. For me that was a horrible feeling!
I found a job abroad after 2 months and until this day I’m helping my parents, my older brother and his family whenever and however I can, because their happiness is above everything for me. They fight me because of it, they don’t want to accept… but when it comes to them I won’t take a “no” for an answer.
Also as I mentioned before I barely can recall having only one job at the time: even now I’m working nightshift in healthcare and daytime in the finance department of the municipality I’m living in… (I know random pairing, but i don’t like keeping all my eggs in the same basket😅).

All that ranting, jut to conclude: the Radford kids are LAZY, SPOILED and WORTHLESS bunch of people… I hate all forms of lazy, spoiled and worthless people… sorry but not sorry. I have a hereditary disease which beside other things comes with chronic pain and fatigue 24/7, my mother worked 20 more years after her spine was broken and learnt to walk again… other people born without legs and arms work…people had dozens of kids in the past while working the fields, taking care of animals and providing for their family They chose to have… and all those kids were better behaved than the Radford!

so wtf is your excuse Radford family? No discipline! No work ethic! No motivation! Just some fully grown kids who take the space and air from the smaller children!
I would say get a grip on it Sue and Noel… but its already 30+ years too late for that!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
SO WHO SAW MISS CHLOE STICK HER FINGER IN HER MOUTH WHEN THEY WERE MAKING THE PIES FOR THE COMPETITION. IF SHE DOES THAT ON CAMERA WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING THE REST OF THE TIME.
I WOULDN’T BUY A PIE FROM THEM IF THEY WERE THE LAST PIE SHOP ON EARTH.
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The way they were jumping into that hot tub... It's a hard hot tub not an inflatable..... Accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 15
I've said it before but after seeing the preview for next week's episode they definitely should not have filmed tillies hospital appointment especially when it isn't the best news for her to hear.
I don't think that episode will go down well with viewers next week.

Reactions: 13
I've said it before but after seeing the preview for next week's episode they definitely should not have filmed tillies hospital appointment especially when it isn't the best news for her to hear.
I don't think that episode will go down well with viewers next week.
I too am very annoyed and totally disappointed and disgusted that any parent would subject their child to that 😡😠

Reactions: 11
Short time lurker here (few months or so)

Sorry what was those 'samples' though, full blown pieces of pie!

Entire show was an absolute farce!

Also sue, get rid of that hideous orange stripe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
C’mmmmon…. I don’t know about others, but my driver lessons started with sitting into the car, and being explained which pedal is doing what, how to adjust the mirrors so on, so on… so you have an actual clue where everything is, not just winging it and asking questions while driving 😒
What if something unexpected happened, like someone stepping down on the road without looking? Katie didn’t have a clue where the break is and by the time mama Sue answered, that person could end up a roadkill…

Penny for your thought: Sell some Gucci and pay someone who can safely teach the kids to drive… or just get them some bicycle and call it a day!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.