The Radford Family #28 Millie's due any day, lets cover it up with a fake Q&A

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get them crotch goblins out of the sleepover tent before they ruin the set up ffs. Can’t the older kids have anything that the little ones don’t touch? Ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Anyone know why their kids go to different schools? I don't think Max went to the school Ellie's currently at when he went into year 7. Or did they all move?

Reactions: 4
Hallin has always been a little madam. Phoebe is the complete opposite. She's such a sweetie.

Reactions: 14
She slipped on laminate when she broke her femur I believe, a break largely caused by the cage and the way she fell I imagine as it's such a rare break. I can't imagine for one moment she was able to climb up there with the cage on her leg. However, I totally agree with your point about how dangerous it is for them to all be climbing up there. It's a nasty accident waiting to happen.
Oh, why did I always think I read when she was younger she feel from climbing on something and that’s how she hurt her leg. Poor girl regardless, wouldn’t wish that sort of pain on anyone.

Reactions: 6
Get them crotch goblins out of the sleepover tent before they ruin the set up ffs. Can’t the older kids have anything that the little ones don’t touch? Ridiculous.
I work in the wedding industry, those Bell tents are like £500 + let alone everything to decorate it. I'm sure the poor lady who owns it would love to see kids with their shoes on jumping all over her airbeds and quilts. So disrespectful

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Sue has got the most annoying laugh in the world. I've never known a grown adult squeal so much.

Oh, why did I always think I read when she was younger she feel from climbing on something and that’s how she hurt her leg. Poor girl regardless, wouldn’t wish that sort of pain on anyone.
She originally had an infection I think in the growth plate. The leg doesn't grow naturally.

Reactions: 13
The difference between how these lot act on a farm vs Amanda Owen’s kids 🥴

There’s not a chance they could cope with a farm

Anyone know why their kids go to different schools? I don't think Max went to the school Ellie's currently at when he went into year 7. Or did they all move?
They did originally as I’m sure he said that Ellie was taking him to show him the way.
also I can see them wanting farm animals if they build their own place

Reactions: 6
"In this house the girls are better than the boys at DIY" Noel, your girls are better at everything than your boys! Because you've brought your sons up to be useless!

Reactions: 32
Why hasn’t Chloe gone with Noel? Why is sue there? Hope Noels is actually vegan this time as last time it wasn’t. They obviously didn’t win as they would brag so much. seen Noel came 14th and got silver award with 10 other companies and I couldn’t find Chloe on the winners list so i assume she didn’t win anything.

Reactions: 11
The original injury was caused by the hospital when she was hospitalised as a toddler, after suffering a febrile convulsion I believe. They drilled into her leg to fit a line, but she suffered an infection which caused lasting damage to the growth plate. Something like that anyway. I know it wasn't a household accident at least.

They're incredibly lucky they haven't suffered more serious injuries and broken bones than they have over the years though, the way that feral lot behave.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Don't know why there bothering entering the pie show they can't even cope with the amount of orders they get now 🙄

Hallin has always been a little madam. Phoebe is the complete opposite. She's such a sweetie.
She definitely has her moments. Remember her jumping on Tillie's guitar in episode one? And she's often quite spiteful to Archie in the vlogs. I remember her targeting him in the recent Christmas one, telling him he couldn't play because he was a boy and then running over his foot seemingly on purpose.

I don't blame her for being like that really, or any of them. It's definitely survival of the fittest in that house.

As you say, as least she has a sweet side too as not all of them do!

So the chores chart was just for the tv show. I remember seeing the chart in a vlog and then it was gone again. Seen they are exploiting poor Tillie next week again showing her appointment at Alderley Hey. 😡 And they also showing when they lost some kids at Alton towers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Boils my piss seeing how lazy those boys are. Puts me in mind of the Duggar family when all the girls used to do all the chores and "buddy" with the younger kids.

Ok so tonight’s 💩 show of an episode….the kids just have no respect for each other or there house…..they need to wear black socks not unintentional black (white socks) Ellie jumped out of a plane (huge respect) but for gods sake staged again!!! it wasn’t a surprise as they vlogged how she was feeling before they left the house……. Oh and I see next week there back to using tillie for views!!! Oh and that hot tub water isn’t fit for rats never mind children 🤢

Reactions: 19
If that was my kids and my pie shop, I'd be embarrassed putting it on the TV. The kids run riot cos Sue is too lazy to discipline them, the pie shop is absolutely filthy. As Noel was talking to Chloe, I was looking at all the filth on the tiles behind him. No hair nets, no washing hands, both had filthy aprons on. Sue has plenty of chilling time, maybe she should go to the bakery and deep clean it, because for a food preparation area, that was disgusting.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.