The Radford Family #28 Millie's due any day, lets cover it up with a fake Q&A

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this thread and don’t follow the radfords apart from what’s in the news. Well last night I watched 16 and counting and by the looks of it it’s when they were a normal family. When they used to actually buy stuff themselves without all this gifting tit. All I’ve seen is them being taken over by making money out of their situation and of whole load of materialistic crap. Yes it’s expensive to bring up kids but their ethos in the beginning was they did it all on their own through hard work. Now it’s touting for the highest bidder and who will gift me a new £2k freezer 🤦🏼‍♀️
Snap! Me too
I was amazed all the kids, but they were clean and tidy, massive house, dad working I’ve never seen them before and then looked them up and they’d had six more children 👀

Reactions: 8
I might be wrong but I'm sure I've read Sue's birth mother came from the traveller community. Here birth name was Catherine (mentioned in an earlier KAC Channel 4 episode) and, like you say, she found there had been 6 or 7 of them in all to be taken into care from that birth mother.

Imagine if all of those birth siblings had large families of their own? Obviously not Radford large, but 5+ each. Their birth mother could easily have 50+ biological grandchildren!
I think the traveller origin was a speculation from members on here? Anyway it could well be true. Sue, since you aren't reading here, do a DNA test at least for the sake of your offspring! If your biological siblings all had kids, and since your family is all relatively local it is really possible to have a relationship between them!

Reactions: 12
I think the traveller origin was a speculation from members on here? Anyway it could well be true. Sue, since you aren't reading here, do a DNA test at least for the sake of your offspring! If your biological siblings all had kids, and since your family is all relatively local it is really possible to have a relationship between them!
It's been mentioned on here before but I'm sure the connection originally came from something Sue herself had uncovered? I could be wrong though and apologise if I am. She definitely had Catherine (or an alternative spelling of this name) on her birth certificate, and came from a large family herself.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be able to help myself and would definitely end up watching it if they done a series on both of them finding their birth families. Just imagine finding out creepy Noel is your birth brother 😱 someone must watch it and realised they may be related somehow. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to get in contact with them but as they are so ‘famous’ now they don’t want to know?
It would be a much more interesting TV show than the drivel they're putting out at the moment! And would mean the kids would get a break from being pimped out for cash!

Reactions: 16
I used to watch the programme about Travellers years ago and I have often thought the girls have a look similar to the girls that were on that. That would be an interesting programme if they went into their backgrounds.

Reactions: 12
It's been mentioned on here before but I'm sure the connection originally came from something Sue herself had uncovered? I could be wrong though and apologise if I am. She definitely had Catherine (or an alternative spelling of this name) on her birth certificate, and came from a large family herself.
This is correct the traveller origin came from a programme, its the one where she shows that baby bonnet that was the only thing she had from her mum

#29. Coat from Moncler, damaged hair and kids shown no care!

Reactions: 18
This is correct the traveller origin came from a programme, its the one where she shows that baby bonnet that was the only thing she had from her mum

Oh so she knows she is from a Traveller background?

Reactions: 6

Thanks, I was starting to wonder if I'd imagined it lol. So many things get mentioned/put forward as theories on here that it can be hard to recall what is truth and what is rumour at times but I was so sure I'd heard Sue say it herself!

Reactions: 10
”We always like them to try new experiences… things they‘ve not done before!” What a load of rubbish. If the cameras weren’t there the kids would be shoved in front of the telly

Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion:-

Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

• Angry
Reactions: 30
”We always like them to try new experiences… things they‘ve not done before!” What a load of rubbish. If the cameras weren’t there the kids would be shoved in front of the telly
Yeah it started with the kids fighting and breaking garden furniture and I thought wow not scripted this week. Now they on the beach doing a sports day with the kids and it’s so fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
First thing I see, one of those kids standing on the island again! Why are those kids always climbing on that island, plus it has the hobs there too!! So dangerous. Isn’t that how tilly hurt her leg? Falling from the work tops??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh my god, I've seen it all now. Within the first 5 minutes you have Phoebe and Archie knocking 10 bales out if each other, one of the kids wrecking the garden furniture, jumping all over the new sofas, Hallie quite frankly needs time out! She punched Archie in the head, pulled Phoebe then grabbed Bonnie by the neck and shoved her so hard she fell over. Sue was sat watching Tillie pull one of the other kids hair and hit them yet she didn't say a word , but Tillie at her age should know better. Have all the designer crap you like Sue, but teach your kids manners and teach them right from wrong.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
First thing I see, one of those kids standing on the island again! Why are those kids always climbing on that island, plus it has the hobs there too!! So dangerous. Isn’t that how tilly hurt her leg? Falling from the work tops??
She slipped on laminate when she broke her femur I believe, a break largely caused by the cage and the way she fell I imagine as it's such a rare break. I can't imagine for one moment she was able to climb up there with the cage on her leg. However, I totally agree with your point about how dangerous it is for them to all be climbing up there. It's a nasty accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 14
fair play to him tbh he never asked for any of the drama that comes with being involved the radfords i do feel a bit for him but i do think it’s nice for him to do what he can on his side to keep things private, obviously it’s inevitable the baby will be very public but he only ever chose to share it with his friends & family

also seems as though he took action as soon as he found out his profile was being shared on here which seems reasonable enough to me
💯 agree with this just because the lad got a Redford pregnant doesn’t mean he’s fair game to be talked about on here.

Reactions: 15
Oh my god, I've seen it all now. Within the first 5 minutes you have Phoebe and Archie knocking 10 bales out if each other, one of the kids wrecking the garden furniture, jumping all over the new sofas, Hallie quite frankly needs time out! She punched Archie in the head, pulled Phoebe then grabbed Bonnie by the neck and shoved her so hard she fell over. Sue was sat watching Tillie pull one of the other kids hair and hit them yet she didn't say a word , but Tillie at her age should know better. Have all the designer crap you like Sue, but teach your kids manners and teach them right from wrong.
I'm not watching yet, but Tillie should absolutely know better. Not at all surprised to hear Sue didn't discipline them, we all know that scenes like that are normal day to day occurrences in the Radford household, yet their minions will still comment how wonderfully behaved the children are and what an amazing mum Sue is 🤢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.