The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue definitely doesn't encourage her kids to work and she seems thrilled when her kids have babies when still living at home, it means she can pretend the baby is hers! I read the "I'm sorry she's not pregnant but isn't she grateful for her 22 pregnancies" as Sue wanting to be pregnant again. If so she's disgusting, her older kids have said so many times that they don't want her to keep having babies. It'll be the older girls raising it as usual. She needs to go with quality over quantity and appreciate the kids she's got. God knows they need more love and attention!

For Ophelia and the babys sake I hope Millie's boyfriend sticks around. I've no time for Millie but I don't want her to fail, I want at least some of their kids to rise above their upbringing. Sue and Noel seem to want them to be stuck in the same lifestyle as them.
None of their adult kids seem to have charming personalities, most of them are lazy, loud, rude or unintelligent, but at least some of them have real jobs and reasonable amounts of children.
Yes I remember in the early programs sophie saying she didn’t want loads of children, the noel pointing out well mum had 3 at your age and you have 3. She’s give him a big middle finger and stuck to just 3 .

Reactions: 23
Yes I remember in the early programs sophie saying she didn’t want loads of children, the noel pointing out well mum had 3 at your age and you have 3. She’s give him a big middle finger and stuck to just 3 .
I do think he is the catalyst to most of it, she has said so many times that its her last and I think at the time she is being serious.
She not innocent because a few months later shes pissing on ovulation tests ect but I do think hes pushing it too.

Reactions: 14
Its in the news today that when they went to the farm on Sunday to see Santa, Noel didn't get in the photo because he was too busy watching the formula one on his phone. Nice to see he's interested in whats going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do think he is the catalyst to most of it, she has said so many times that its her last and I think at the time she is being serious.
She not innocent because a few months later shes pissing on ovulation tests ect but I do think hes pushing it too.
Yep right from the first one at 13. He knew there was a chance of pregnancy. At 13 im not too sure what sue knew as she’s not the brightest

Reactions: 13
No it looks like the place they visited yesterday to meet Santa.

Or they could buy better quality wooden toys that will last. That way they can pass them down instead of more plastic tat that will end up in the tip.😡
my son has 95% wooden toys and I feel guilty for not having plastic tit that makes obnoxious OTT sounds.Mum guilt is a bleeping crazy thing.. wonder if Sue experiences it?

Wasn’t it mentioned here recently about donating toys? Funny how it’s not as jammed packed as when she went to Smyths the other week.
Oh Sue if we told you to bark like a seal you would do it.

Oh but tattle is blocked isnt it.

Whens Millie due? Have you got over the bitterness?
But on the subject of Millie, where is the baby going to sleep? There isnt room for 2 cots in the dungeon room, will O get her own room or dumped in a top floor cupboard? Or is she going into the secret room?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t it mentioned here recently about donating toys? Funny how it’s not as jammed packed as when she went to Smyths the other week.
Loving the rant 😂 but you don’t read here do you Sue??? 🥴🥴

bleeping idiot 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Just making out she’s letting people know that tomorrow is the last day for donating. So why the photo ?,oh yes of course you bragging witch you need everybody to see how much you have given.

Reactions: 18
Just making out she’s letting people know that tomorrow is the last day for donating. So why the photo ?,oh yes of course you bragging witch you need everybody to see how much you have given.
Its not that much really, thats all from B&M

Reactions: 15
Millionaire mansion 🤣🤣

As if by magic - Vlog for Max’s birthday appears 🙄
Glad that they acknowledged his birthday on the vlogs this year!

That thumbnail though.. poor boy has such thin arms. Those kids don't get enough to eat do they 😔

• Sad
Why do they find it so hilarious with all those feral kids snatching and hitting presents?! It isn’t funny at all, you can barely hear what poor Max is trying to say over the others making all that noise 😖

Reactions: 16
Newest vlog Millie has cushion over her bump must be getting big.
Poor max only got a couple of presents which is more than enough but compared to his siblings it doesn’t seem a lot. Saying that they are probably dearer than the plastic rubbish that ends up in the skip. One of them was a switch he got one for Christmas for the last 2 years so why he needs one again I don’t know don’t they look after them? Tillie again was being grabby she should know better at 12. She was opening his presents including his switch before he even had chance to do it himself.
Projector and one of the outdoor decoration from last year already broke as it was wet. Santa wasn’t be far behind the way Hallie was whacking it with a stick. Also in a surprising turn of events they didn’t have McDonald’s for tea they had kfc.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sue's comment of damned if we do, damned if we don't, is pathetic. Great you are donating and some kids are going to be so grateful for what you have donated, but if you know you are going to get slated for it, don't take a picture and put it all over social media. I'm gonna brag now, ( I am joking by the way) i did my annual donation last week, and I filled 2 trollies so lazy Susan suck it up buttercup, I never took a photo, it never went on my social media, it got bought and taken straight to the local collection point. I don't want to brag, I am fortunate that I can afford to donate as some people unfortunately can't. On a positive note, even if she had bought one gift and donated it, its something and one child won't be going without.

Reactions: 24
Och wee Max is so sweet. so patient with those kids and generous allowing them to open one .Phoebe did look funny in the hair decorations but it was Maxs day!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.