The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if no one had spotted the accidental screenshot dopey sue posted on Instagram.. weā€™d still be in the dark until Millieā€™s Instagram post a few weeks ago šŸ˜…
I joined tattle because I knew the screenshot couldnā€™t go to waste hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
to be honest i really donā€™t know many people who update their facebook relationship status. itā€™s something to be taken with a pinch of salt.
mine says single tbf but i have been with my partner 4 years. I wouldnā€™t even know how to change itšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That text from Millie
does it Sound like sue wants to be pregnant Iā€™m confused . She says sheā€™s sorry she ainā€™t pregnant or something .

Reactions: 9
This one! Itā€™s like the gift that keeps on giving!
I read that as though sue has been trying to have another. Itā€™s mad how so many of her kids say they donā€™t like having a big family how they donā€™t want another sibling but they keep doing it over and over. Even when they were 13 KAC pretty much most of them said they didnā€™t like it

Reactions: 17
I read that as though sue has been trying to have another. Itā€™s mad how so many of her kids say they donā€™t like having a big family how they donā€™t want another sibling but they keep doing it over and over. Even when they were 13 KAC pretty much most of them said they didnā€™t like it
I read it as she wasn't happy millie was having a baby.... let alone a second (maybe because she lived at home and doesn't work?).

Reactions: 10
I read it as she wasn't happy millie was having a baby.... let alone a second (maybe because she lived at home and doesn't work?).
i mean the ā€˜sorry she isnā€™t pregnantā€™ i read that part as she has been trying to have another. I asume she isnā€™t happy but i think it will be her own selfish issues rather than any concerns towards millie

Reactions: 14
Millieā€™s ā€œme and mineā€ post on insta looks like it has a male hand in it. Def still together. I do hope this one works out for heršŸ˜¬

Reactions: 15
Obviously sue and Millie have made up now since they are shopping together and Millie seems to be living back at home. I also noticed that lately Millie has had a separate shopping cart. Both in the garden centre and Smyths so I wonder if sheā€™s paying for herself more. I am guessing she has sold some stuff like the pram etc.

Reactions: 8
I am a long timme lurker on this thread, LOVE IT!!!! Ɨ...going back to the farm visit....what the hell do you get for 31Ā£ per child???
We only had 3 and could never of afforded that.šŸ˜Æ Disgusting.

Reactions: 17
Shamelessly marking my place because watching threads isnā€™t working for me atm for some reason.

Not even sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sue definitely doesn't encourage her kids to work and she seems thrilled when her kids have babies when still living at home, it means she can pretend the baby is hers! I read the "I'm sorry she's not pregnant but isn't she grateful for her 22 pregnancies" as Sue wanting to be pregnant again. If so she's disgusting, her older kids have said so many times that they don't want her to keep having babies. It'll be the older girls raising it as usual. She needs to go with quality over quantity and appreciate the kids she's got. God knows they need more love and attention!

For Ophelia and the babys sake I hope Millie's boyfriend sticks around. I've no time for Millie but I don't want her to fail, I want at least some of their kids to rise above their upbringing. Sue and Noel seem to want them to be stuck in the same lifestyle as them.
None of their adult kids seem to have charming personalities, most of them are lazy, loud, rude or unintelligent, but at least some of them have real jobs and reasonable amounts of children.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.