The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread, usually on the Inghams, Saccone Jolys... so I’m familiar with fucked up families who neglect their kids.

How do you have/live with/want 22(????) kids?? They have how many kids? How they can they actually parent each kid? I am an only child and even as an adult, I still love it. I know my parents. They know me. How could you bond in such a big family? This is a completely serious, non snarky question by the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
what a shame that Phoebe feels more comfortable and safe sleeping in a bed with her 2 older brothers rather than someone round her own age. wee soul

Reactions: 22
New to this thread, usually on the Inghams, Saccone Jolys... so I’m familiar with fucked up families who neglect their kids.

How do you have/live with/want 22(????) kids?? They have how many kids? How they can they actually parent each kid? I am an only child and even as an adult, I still love it. I know my parents. They know me. How could you bond in such a big family? This is a completely serious, non snarky question by the way.
The simple answer is that they don't. Their teenage daughters raise the littler ones, the middle ones raise themselves and Sue raises the youngest baby until another comes along. If one of the kids is lucky enough to have an injury or teen pregnancy then they will get attention because it makes good video content. They make up for the lack of quality time by throwing piles of expensive gifts at them.
I think there have been 4 times that she's had a baby when the previous baby was under a year old, 5 times if you count their stillborn son. And even now she's trying for another, despite her body being overworked and her having 21 living children and 8 grandchildren and no space in their house. I wish they would focus on the current kids they have and their grandchildren who don't get a real grandparent/grandchild relationship with them

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The simple answer is that they don't. Their teenage daughters raise the littler ones, the middle ones raise themselves and Sue raises the youngest baby until another comes along. If one of the kids is lucky enough to have an injury or teen pregnancy then they will get attention because it makes good video content. They make up for the lack of quality time by throwing piles of expensive gifts at them.
I think there have been 4 times that she's had a baby when the previous baby was under a year old, 5 times if you count their stillborn son. And even now she's trying for another, despite her body being overworked and her having 21 living children and 8 grandchildren and no space in their house. I wish they would focus on the current kids they have and their grandchildren who don't get a real grandparent/grandchild relationship with them
⬆⬆⬆ All of this ⬆⬆⬆

Reactions: 13
Whatever happened to Tillie’s guitar and the lessons she was supposed to be doing?
Whenever I go on to their Facebook page they have another recipe up with people begging for Noel to bring out a book. I agree with this. I think he should publish a book and donate all the proceeds to charity. Let’s see just how altruistic they really are! (Spoiler, they’re not at all)

Reactions: 19
I'm surprised they are sticking with the "Kids and Counting" title for the new series given the Duggar family used it first and look how that's turned out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm surprised they are sticking with the "Kids and Counting" title for the new series given the Duggar family used it first and look how that's turned out.
I’m surprised they used it at all, cos Noel can’t count well he can but only to 13,

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whatever happened to Tillie’s guitar and the lessons she was supposed to be doing?
Whenever I go on to their Facebook page they have another recipe up with people begging for Noel to bring out a book. I agree with this. I think he should publish a book and donate all the proceeds to charity. Let’s see just how altruistic they really are! (Spoiler, they’re not at all)
To be honest I wouldn't want a book of his recipes if it were free. His food makes my stomach go into hiding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Millie has got to be as thick as a plank getting pregnant again. The dad looks a kid himself. She has no intention of ever working, like her mum. I can see her dropping dozens of sprogs for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: 21
Millie has got to be as thick as a plank getting pregnant again. The dad looks a kid himself. She has no intention of ever working, like her mum. I can see her dropping dozens of sprogs for the foreseeable future.
Agreed. Like her parents, dozens of sprogs is the only way she can earn more money.

I pity the midwives and doctors that must have tried so hard to repeatedly introduce Sue & Millie to contraception. I wonder what Sue & Noel used after the first baby but before they were married?

Reactions: 13
I know I’m way behind but just saw the advent calendars they bought this year 😳😳

Millies benefits will be capped at two kids.

Reactions: 12
Another shite ad from Sue. Robot vacuum. Half a floor and the thing was full 🤢
I don't understand why she's only releasing ads now about it can tell its been done before Xmas.l,and tbh what a shut vacuum anyway yeah OK so it cleans the room itself but by the look of it you.might aswell get a normal vacuum cos you'll be up and down emptying the damp thing!!

And like someone else said she already had one remember seeing a video for it where either kids or dog freaked out about it lol

Reactions: 10
The constant buying of new stuff is horrible. I’ve only watched about 45 secs of the Christmas shopping and stopped when she got to the ice cream cart thing. I see them on the Facebook marketplace ALL the time for like £10! Why spend £40 on something you can get decent second hand? Grotesque.

Why does someone who’s never out need a robot vacuum? Why do companies pick such bad representatives to represent their companies 🤦‍♀️ I continue to despair over this influencer culture!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The constant buying of new stuff is horrible. I’ve only watched about 45 secs of the Christmas shopping and stopped when she got to the ice cream cart thing. I see them on the Facebook marketplace ALL the time for like £10! Why spend £40 on something you can get decent second hand? Grotesque.
With are these ice cream vans lol

Reactions: 7
Yet another vlog bragging and again she's out at Smyths shopping for plastic tat. Why do they have to go everywhere together? She's got Luke, Millie, Ophelia and Heidie with her, couldn't Luke stay home and look after the girls whilst Sue and Millie went? There is such a fear in that family of missing out on something its ridiculous. Anyway, should Luke not be working?

Yet another vlog bragging and again she's out at Smyths shopping for plastic tat. Why do they have to go everywhere together? She's got Luke, Millie, Ophelia and Heidie with her, couldn't Luke stay home and look after the girls whilst Sue and Millie went? There is such a fear in that family of missing out on something its ridiculous. Anyway, should Luke not be working?
Thought this myself - surely Luke or Millie could have stayed at home with the little ones instead of them grabbing at lots of toys and throwing them on the floor. For now they have money but they have no class. A skip will be in front of the hose by mid January with 1/2 the plastic bought today filling it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.