The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe thats why they are being so cagey about the destination and why it was so important that the kids missed school.

Noels deposited his sample and Sue will be popping in for her part tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its Ophelias dads mum who laughed at the secret pregnancy status then. if you scroll down her profile she tags him in numerous things
Yeah it is I’m sure. She’s liked/commented on old posts of Ophelia before on Facebook too

Reactions: 4
Judging by the comments this is going to be an unpopular opinion but if Millie is indeed expecting, I see absolutely nothing to congratulate her about. The girl is 20 years old and already has a young child conceived through dubious circumstances and now she's already onto no2 with another fella. She's just following in her mother's footsteps and it wouldn't surprise me if she's a 4x4 by the time she's 25. Not had any real life experience, no job, no travelling, just knocking them out, just like mummy. The only one who seems to be doing it right is Chloe. This is just my opinion, maybe I'm old fashioned!
People aren't exactly saying how lovely that a 20 year old is up the duff for a second time already. I think most people are just genuinely happy for her that she appears to have escaped the madhouse and the controlling clutches of Sue. If a second pregnancy was what it took to be the catalyst for her to realise she needed to get out of that toxic environment and take control of her own life, so be it. It may not be ideal but good luck to her. I genuinely hope for the children's sakes that they are happy together and succeed at making a go of things. It doesn't necessarily mean 20 more children will follow. Sophie said she intended to stop at 3 and has stuck to that.

Reactions: 25
People aren't exactly saying how lovely that a 20 year old is up the duff for a second time already. I think most people are just genuinely happy for her that she appears to have escaped the madhouse and the controlling clutches of Sue. If a second pregnancy was what it took to be the catalyst for her to realise she needed to get out of that toxic environment and take control of her own life, so be it. It may not be ideal but good luck to her. I genuinely hope for the children's sakes that they are happy together and succeed at making a go of things. It doesn't necessarily mean 20 more children will follow. Sophie said she intended to stop at 3 and has stuck to that.
I thank you for your respectful reply to my post, it is much better than the abusive one I received from a "new member" earlier. Everybody's entitled to an opinion but we're not all going to agree unfortunately. Once again, thanks for being a mature adult about it.

Reactions: 12
Lazy Susan has been a bit quiet today! Maybe the Mary who was arguing with Sue has hit a nerve.

Reactions: 7
Lapland/Finland has fantastic internet coverage so cant be that!

Maybe they are still looking for Alison at the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon it’s being filmed and paid for by channel 5, otherwise Bragg would be all over social media saying where they are.

Reactions: 21
Legal age? The child was just 16 and in Florida illegal I thought?
No ones saying he’s not a creep, can’t stand the inghams.
But in the eyes of the law he did nothing wrong where as Noel did sleep with a minor.

Reactions: 5
Wtf is that excuse for a Christmas tree of Sophie’s. She is just as chavvy as her mother. It’s horrendous.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.