The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching their blog it's crazy how many times they have been to Alton towers recently! That meal must have cost hundreds, I have 8 kids 6 still at home, and no way could I treat them like that

Reactions: 9
No in my experience most of their fans are benefit loving middle aged mums have kids in cramped minging houses, who aspire to be like them.
Some even take up vlogging and have a baby for content.
Got to laugh, I found the Radfords through my mum who loves them.
Take away the benefit bit and you've described her to a tee (tea? unsure what the correct one is). She even buys those pies
Although the minions are starting to change their mind, my mum said to me a few weeks ago "Don't you think the Radfords just show off all the time now?"

Reactions: 14
If they go to Alton Towers again before February there should be a national uproar

Who goes there that much?

Predictable, boring fucktards.

Hi Sue! Gonna wash your hair?

Reactions: 13
No in my experience most of their fans are benefit loving middle aged mums have kids in cramped minging houses, who aspire to be like them.
Some even take up vlogging and have a baby for content.
Oh I don't doubt there's plenty of them, living their super sized family dreams vicariously through the Radfords! It's just some of the comments they get like the one previously mentioned wishing they were part of the family, and others replying to any questions or anything negative and the way they're worded makes them come off as someone younger.

Reactions: 9
For content Sue could have a day cooking different meals for the youngest and freeze enough for a month so it isn't a chore >>>What about it sue show us your skills
Sue's skill is having babies,and spending money!

Reactions: 10
You're right in a way, their intelligence is stuck at a kids level. There was once a grandma who repeatedly said to the Radfrauds "can you adopt me?" Gosh.

can someone fill me in on the gossip with Daniel? Haven’t been here for a couple weeks

Reactions: 7
can someone fill me in on the gossip with Daniel? Haven’t been here for a couple weeks
His girlfriend posted a picture of her all bruised up and posted a lot about domestic abuse. Nothing is confirmed about Daniel, for all we know it was someone else close to her who abused her, but there was speculation because the term domestic abuse usually refers to partner abuse

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ! Thanks for explaining it to me, my first thought was that he’s got someone pregnant or exposed his mum and dads lies, was not expecting that! Don’t get me wrong we only see what they decide show us on the internet/tv, but Ive never expected her kids to be aggressive, but wild and rude yes but that’s shocking behaviour if true

Reactions: 12
I have 3 kids, the eldest is in her second year at secondary so doesn’t bring home a decoration any more but I have every one of hers brought home from school aged 4-11 plus the other Twos so far and was actually saying the other day I think we have enough to decorate an entire smaller tree with kid made decs alone and am seriously considering just having hand made Christmas decs out this year. They must have dozens and dozens. Just about all primary schools make a decoration to bring home every year. That’s at least 7 per child for the ones over 11

Watching their blog it's crazy how many times they have been to Alton towers recently! That meal must have cost hundreds, I have 8 kids 6 still at home, and no way could I treat them like that
wow, 6 at home-I salute you!

Reactions: 7
She never thought breast was best with her others did she.
You could if you were given free tickets and claimed the rest on expenses, that’s why they film everything. So they can claim it back

OK can I just address something because I have seen it in another vlog and I know the Radfords do it.

But big families dont all use paper plates for Christmas dinner (or any other time), even if you have so many kids you can still use a proper plate.

The thought of Christmas dinner on a paper plate is an absolute joke, firstly paper plates are tiny and secondly how do you put gravy on a paper plate?

I despair at some of these family vloggers with a few kids who aspire to be radfords. (I wish there was still a thread)

Reactions: 19
For the children birthday do sue and noel ever take out that child for quality one on one time to a restaurant or some kind of a attraction,they interested in. In a big family like that having some alone time with your parents would be the best gift you could get.

Reactions: 19
My dad was one of 13. Each of those siblings had between 4-6 of their own. Every year at Christmas the vast majority of us descended on my Grandparents' house. They rented glasses, trestle tables and chairs from the pub and served dinner in two or three sittings. Every one of us had a plate a knife a fork a bowl and a spoon. None of the plates matched because every Auntie brought hers with her and it took all year to get everyone back having their own returned to them. The grandchildren all did shifts in the kitchen washing up all day and evening - and we complained about it bitterly. I even formed a union one year and we went on strike in protest over the practice of child labour. (OK we nicked off down the cemetery to smoke cigarettes & drink the cider we'd nicked out of Granda's shed)
But the concept of eating our major celebration meal of the year off paper plates was never considered.

Reactions: 21
We use this for the younger once’s then normal for anyone over 7. Amazon product , but bm have them cheaper.

Reactions: 6
We do paper plates on Christmas Eve for buffet lunch / tea because the dishwasher is full of crap that only comes out once a year. I can't even imagine Christmas Dinner on a paper plate, even for little ones. They could make Christmas SOOOOOO magical but would rather be lazy and throw money at it.

Reactions: 12
That's how I remember Christmas. All the men went to the pub whilst the women cooked, the men washed up. My grandma lived next door to her brother, and their mum lived down the road. We were allowed to take one present with us to play with, and quickly learned not to take the best ones. We were split between the 2 houses, but in each one the adults all sat at big tables and us kids had the trestles put together, all different heights. You didn't go to the loo, you'd never get back in your space. We all had to take our own chairs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.