The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have a link/pic? (If that’s allowed, I’m just being nosy 😂)
I can’t see anything about it and they have said they won’t be filming the Ch 4 show anymore. They’re probably making more money from vlogging.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure the older kids will muck in by caring for the younger ones.

They’re over an hour from Alder Hey so may qualify to stay in the Ronald McDonald house on site where you can stay with your other kids. They would be able to have the two youngest kids with them and alternate which parent spends the night with Tillie.
I'm not sure if they would qualify tbh, we was over an hour away from there when my son had operations on his legs and we had a baby too but was told that their had to be a really good reason why both parent's need to stay and get a note from the consultant to back it up and that they prefer to give the rooms to families whose children are really ill or having life saving surgery etc...but like I say that was 7 year's ago so who know's.

Yes you’re probably right as my friend that was allowed to stay there, her daughter was very ill.

Alder Hey have a new hospital now so don’t know if they have other options for families staying from farther away?

Reactions: 2
I wonder why they shared so much detail about Tillies leg, it felt a little off when they were talking about it on the vlog when it could have easily caused her more worry.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why they shared so much detail about Tillies leg, it felt a little off when they were talking about it on the vlog when it could have easily caused her more worry.
I thought that! I felt sorry for Tillie having to listen to it all.. Poor girl. Hope she's okay, sounds like a nasty procedure to go through x

Reactions: 6
Yes, I thought that was strange when she was obviously scared about it.

But Tillie wants to be a vlogger so maybe they said she can vlog about her op and recovery as a way to make her agree to the op?

I don’t recall them ever mentioning it in the Ch4 programmes but it’s like them saying a few of the kids have had the same hip problem Bonnie has, so they kept that quiet too.

Yes, I thought that was strange when she was obviously scared about it.

But Tillie wants to be a vlogger so maybe they said she can vlog about her op and recovery as a way to make her agree to the op?

I don’t recall them ever mentioning it in the Ch4 programmes but it’s like them saying a few of the kids have had the same hip problem Bonnie has, so they kept that quiet too.
Tillie’s has several ops and hospital stats over the years. I think old blogs talked of it? It’s why I assumed they claimed DLA etc

I thought that! I felt sorry for Tillie having to listen to it all.. Poor girl. Hope she's okay, sounds like a nasty procedure to go through x
Yeah it seemed like they were using her situation as click bait and ad income I thought. I can’t imagine making money from my children’s health issues 🤨

Reactions: 7
Tillie’s has several ops and hospital stats over the years. I think old blogs talked of it? It’s why I assumed they claimed DLA etc
Ah, I’ve never read the blogs only ever watched them on Ch4 and now watch their blogs.

Sue blogged years ago about Tillie's issue. I felt sorry for Tillie (who was already anxious) having to hear about how difficult it was going to be for her to be in hospital as there were so many children to sort out. I really hope both parents don't try to stay in, there is no need for it. One of mine has been in for lots of surgeries and standard wards are not equipped for 2 extra people per bed.

Yeah it seemed like they were using her situation as click bait and ad income I thought. I can’t imagine making money from my children’s health issues 🤨
I wondered if they were trying to blag a free hotel stay near the hospital. I doubt they will meet the criteria for hospital accommodation.

Reactions: 5
I sometimes see their stories but I can’t watch their vlogs. They are just so dreadful and I can’t bear family vlogs.

I’ve just rewatched 21 kids and counting and Noel and Sue have ages so much since their last baby Bonnie was born.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.