The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking. I could just imagine once Sue's eggs are fully dried up Noel will leave her for some naive 20 something. His chat up line "I've had more kids then you have birthdays, still got bullets in the gun if your interested" sorry just wanted to share ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Wanna try some of my magic pie?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if already been mentioned, but at the start of the new vlog I thought Sue was snorting, I rewound it about 5 times๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m just not going to go there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Chunky chicken sauce ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œLifts coat and leaves quietlyโ€

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Remind me not to read this thread while eating ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚:sick::sick::sick:

Shouldn't have read it before bed either. I had a dream nightmare about the Radfords last night where I went on holiday with them, we were all crammed into a tiny room with bunkbeds everywhere. They gave me a tummy bug and there was only one toilet in the room behind a glass wall. Then Noel confided in me that he wants to leave Sue but he's worried that she'll get the house. Woke up bloody terrified.

Not sure why they paid for scarefest, Noels face alone is enough to trigger my fight or flight instinct

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wanna try some of my magic pie?
my pies arenโ€™t the only thing with a secret filling ๐Ÿคฎ. Let him go and find someone else. let sue be free of him. As much as I donโ€™t like her I still feel sorry for her. She was his victim. If she was free of him she might do something she wants and be happy. One thing I have in common with sue is that when I was in a unhappy relationship I shopped a lot. It gave me a few moments of feeling happy. lucky it only lasted a few months before I realised

Well this thread took a pretty sickening turn! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Jokes aside, Noel won't leave Sue. He'll never find someone else he can control in the same way and he's definitely the sort of man who needs to control someone to feel powerful ๐Ÿ™

Reactions: 12
Noel might pull a Chris Ingham and go for a young fan who he can control and use to feed his ego :sick: :( I wouldn't put it past him

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Most Iโ€™ve laughed on this thread for ages. Even the Radfords TL is quite mundane ha ha ๐Ÿ˜ด

But we do our best to liven things up ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
So post on Instagram says press brunch but she hasnโ€™t tagged presstrip on it like ladbaby mum did.

Reactions: 4
Sues life would be ruined if Noel left.

She has no rea; life skills to go and get a job so probably would be under the benefit cap.

Nor would she be able to cope with that amount of kids/

I know before when she said she didnt love him ect, it was her who was gonna leave not him. I think thats what would happen.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.