The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day they don’t give a flying duck about their followers as long as the money keeps coming in. Most of them are probably as stupid as they are if they believe all the lies they spout.

Reactions: 12
Quote from someone on the birthday video "I’ve got a fabulous chocolate cake in the fridge. I’m going to sing HappyBirthday to Archie! He and Phoebe are my favorites!"

Seriously get a life 🤣 singing happy birthday on your own to some random person's child is just weird. Then declaring two random children as your favourites. It's just creepy!!

I don't think I'd last five minutes in that house, it's absolute mayhem!
I'm hoping this is someone taking the piss. No one can be that creepy and odd surely??🤢😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After watching the vlog of Archies birthday:

No thought has gone into those presents, just bought tit for the sake of buying it

Those little girls get on my wick - grabbing and snatching.... give the little lad some space!

Did anyone see the walker woman pull the walker husband out of the way of the camera?

Hi Di Hi in the BBQ.... wtf! Sue giggling like a twit!

Kids sat on the toy car.

Ophelia I think was standing on a dining chair.. one knock and she'll crack her head open on the mortuary table.

Tilly just ripping the paper from Archie

It's just weird, and some of the comments on 😳

Reactions: 11
After watching the vlog of Archies birthday:

No thought has gone into those presents, just bought tit for the sake of buying it

Those little girls get on my wick - grabbing and snatching.... give the little lad some space!

Did anyone see the walker woman pull the walker husband out of the way of the camera?

Hi Di Hi in the BBQ.... wtf! Sue giggling like a twit!

Kids sat on the toy car.

Ophelia I think was standing on a dining chair.. one knock and she'll crack her head open on the mortuary table.

Tilly just ripping the paper from Archie

It's just weird, and some of the comments on 😳
I noticed the Walker husband lift his Top and scratch his belly or something then the Walker wife walks into view of the camera see it’s and moves out the way before pulling her husband out the way. Did think it was a little strange like she was camera shy but I’m sure sue said they were filming for the tv show with them.
Also most of archies toys will either be broke or thrown in the skip by now.

Reactions: 8
She’s p
I noticed the Walker husband lift his Top and scratch his belly or something then the Walker wife walks into view of the camera see it’s and moves out the way before pulling her husband out the way. Did think it was a little strange like she was camera shy but I’m sure sue said they were filming for the tv show with them.
Also most of archies toys will either be broke or thrown in the skip by now.
probably trying to keep a tighter reign on him after the cheating. Lol

• Haha
I honestly dont think she’ll have anymore, wether thats up to her or not.

Just watching 19 kids and counting the radfords go to Australia to meet another big family, noel bakes kangaroo pie wtf!!!! even the Australian family were horrified 😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching 19 kids and counting the radfords go to Australia to meet another big family, noel bakes kangaroo pie wtf!!!! even the Australian family were horrified 😭😭😂😂😂
Why? I ate kangaroo in Australia. They sell it in supermarkets like beef!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Where we live fried seaweed is a local delicacy but you wouldn't catch me cooking it 😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone else waiting for the pregnancy announcement?
Will interesting if she is pregnant again. How many times can you have accidents after saying you're going to stop especially in your forties. Surely their followers won't be dumb enough to fall for it. Or do you mean Katie's pregnancy announcement?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.