The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went to pride as their son is bisexual. Everything else I agree with but don’t bring that into it
I know and I hope they were genuinely there to support Luke, but they've never shown any support to the community until it was being filmed for the show. I'm a woman married to a woman so I'm definitely not trying to say anything against them going to Pride lol, just their motivation for it. I hope they're genuinely very supportive when the cameras were off but I just find it funny they've never mentioned it unless it's for the show

Reactions: 20
Heidie was hiding in the bbq but what does she do? Just videos her. Not telling her off and stopping it happening. She’s going to get seriously hurt or locked in and someone doesn’t know she’s in there. 22 kids you would think she knew safety by now. Don’t encourage her 😡

I was almost yelling at the screen. It’s so irresponsible. She was sat next to the gas canister, and the way Sue came across (to me anyway) I have a feeling it’s not the first time Heidie has done this. She wasn’t told to get out, or that it was dangerous, Sue just kept filming and playing along🤬 the what ifs don’t bear thinking about.

The gift opening made me cross too, for all the reasons previously stated. I wonder how long it will be before Archie’s car is in the basemen, just like OpheliA’s was in the house tour.

Reactions: 8
Ever since I mentioned that Lazy Susan wears that awful white top and red tatty trainers in every vlog, she doesn't wear them anymore. Funny when their friends are visiting, Lazy Susan is all dressed up, nail polish on her toes with flip flops on that are a blokes and way too big, yet usually it's jeans and an awful jumper.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think any of their kids have been encouraged to have any ambition whatsoever. Sue (who I now believe has serious mental health issues) clings on to them like a limpet. Most normal parents want their children to become independent, get good jobs and eventually fly the nest. She, on the other hand seems to be terrified of them making lives for themselves away from that prison. I’m afraid most of the girls will start breeding at a young age, but that won’t bother Sue. More babies for her to look after while the girls stay in bed.

Reactions: 12
Did any of their other grandkids get as much fuss or posts as Chris's newborn? I don't remember them announcing any others besides ophelia
Will they make Chris visit them or cart half the family out to meet baby because there is no chance sue won't be first in line to hold baby or use him for content for either a vlog or the tv show.🤔🙄

Reactions: 6
What a load of tasteless tat they have in that garden now - plastic tit everywhere. No grass, no flowers, no shrubs. No wonder the bee population is dying.
They had a lovely front door which needed renovating but that obviously went in the skip and replaced with that modern monstrosity.
Archies presents were just an endless stream of plastic tat shoved in his face. There was nothing special to him.
Heidie hiding in the bbq - that kid could hide anywhere as someone else said and they'd never notice she was missing.
Why is there no back door/fire escape route?
Why isn't there a fire escape from the attic rooms?
Why are there no handrails anywhere outside to stop littluns falling down the steps?
If you look up the definition of stupidity or incompetence in the dictionary you will find 'The Radford Family' under both entries.

Reactions: 17
The usual grabbing lot when Archie was opening his presents 🙄How many electric toy cars do they need? There's barely enough room for them all as it is 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Now I'm not a parent but Heidi in the BbQ had me raging with anxiety, it does seem like it's a regular thing the way Sue was playing with her about it. Just stupidity imo

Also do you think they would be able to extend upwards to get more rooms? Not sure if it's possible considering the design of the house

Reactions: 5
Regarding the useless contraception talk - Sue wouldn't know anything about that subject anyway. By the time they'd have had the lesson in her school she was already knocked up and has actively tried to get pregnant ever since.
I still shudder when I think of Noel bragging in one of the shows that she never gets fat and has a really good figure :sick:
If my husband ever referred to my figure when we have more than average amount of kids I'd lose my tit. I really would. That's so disrespectful to her and women in general, it doesn't matter if she has a "good figure" after so many kids (every figure is a good bloody figure, assuming one shape is better than another is very outdated and gross) he surely should not be admiring her shape after prioritising healthy pregnancies and having a large brood? Is he implying that if she were to go up 4 dress sizes she wouldn't be attractive? Gross! Gross little man with his Gross little man thinking! Makes him a very ugly individual to even comment on his wives appearance in the first place. Where is he admiring her parenting, intelect, personality? She can be a jolly good wife at size 26 after having so many babies and I'd still whack him if he commented on her weight. Pig... Great that he has all these kids that will all grow up to think that being above a size 14 is not good 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If my husband ever referred to my figure when we have more than average amount of kids I'd lose my tit. I really would. That's so disrespectful to her and women in general, it doesn't matter if she has a "good figure" after so many kids (every figure is a good bloody figure, assuming one shape is better than another is very outdated and gross) he surely should not be admiring her shape after prioritising healthy pregnancies and having a large brood? Is he implying that if she were to go up 4 dress sizes she wouldn't be attractive? Gross! Gross little man with his Gross little man thinking! Makes him a very ugly individual to even comment on his wives appearance in the first place. Where is he admiring her parenting, intelect, personality? She can be a jolly good wife at size 26 after having so many babies and I'd still whack him if he commented on her weight. Pig... Great that he has all these kids that will all grow up to think that being above a size 14 is not good 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤮
He is as thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 9
Did no one else notice how Sue grabbed at Hallie’s feet, at the beginning of the vlog, to remove her filthy socks? She even hissed “wait Noel” and Hallie said that she’d forgotten to take them off. She didn’t notice that Phoebie still had her socks on though and they were absolutely minging.

Hi Sue! Try harder next time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hate how close they have the camera to their face when they film vlogs makes me wince

Reactions: 5
Think we should rename them the Grabfords.... everyone was grabbing off each other in that vlog, it was bloody chaos and made my head hurt watching it, think I lasted about 2 minutes before giving up!

Did no one else notice how Sue grabbed at Hallie’s feet, at the beginning of the vlog, to remove her filthy socks? She even hissed “wait Noel” and Hallie said that she’d forgotten to take them off. She didn’t notice that Phoebie still had her socks on though and they were absolutely minging.

Well spotted, she doesn’t read on here.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

With the size of their house, it must be impossible to keep the floors clean all at once especially with 20+ people walking around. if there's something the kids need it's slippers.

Reactions: 7
Think we should rename them the Grabfords.... everyone was grabbing off each other in that vlog, it was bloody chaos and made my head hurt watching it, think I lasted about 2 minutes before giving up!
NO manners any of them. Completely feral. Their poor teachers :0

Reactions: 8
Quote from someone on the birthday video "I’ve got a fabulous chocolate cake in the fridge. I’m going to sing HappyBirthday to Archie! He and Phoebe are my favorites!"

Seriously get a life 🤣 singing happy birthday on your own to some random person's child is just weird. Then declaring two random children as your favourites. It's just creepy!!

I don't think I'd last five minutes in that house, it's absolute mayhem!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.