The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They one of the families on 15 kids and counting there is a few different large families think they from Kent
Thought you were on about the Chavfords fame hungry friends from up my neck of the woods. The dad of the family is a bloody creep too
They do a lot of pointless YouTube vlogging, cos no one has ever seen a large family before 🥴🥴Their TikToks are 100000000% cringe
😬

My kids would die of embarrassment 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to share my friends comment about the radfords because I’m crying with laughter, not intended as a thread title but it’ll definitely stick in my mind now :ROFLMAO:
Chavs, braggers and beggers are us, feral kids galore and a fanny like a bus
:censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thought you were on about the Chavfords fame hungry friends from up my neck of the woods. The dad of the family is a bloody creep too
They do a lot of pointless YouTube vlogging, cos no one has ever seen a large family before 🥴🥴Their TikToks are 100000000% cringe
😬

My kids would die of embarrassment 😑😂
Oh I know which ones u on about they was on the other big family show think first one they was on was with that annoying orourkes family

Reactions: 4
The Mums Net thread has blown up. Someone who claims to know The Radford's is sticking up for them and their choices. An interesting read.

Side note - does anyone else have a blue siren over their profile pic saying Tattle 3? What does it mean? Have I had 3 warnings?
Is her name Vicky by any chance, shes a staunch defender. She will learn!

Had to share my friends comment about the radfords because I’m crying with laughter, not intended as a thread title but it’ll definitely stick in my mind now :ROFLMAO:
Chavs, braggers and beggers are us, feral kids galore and a fanny like a bus
:censored:
The next title for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is her name Vicky by any chance, shes a staunch defender. She will learn!

The next title for sure
I’m all for it!! Our enthusiasm over these crettins is diminishing 😂😂 Can’t even be bothered to try and think one up!! Ha ha

Reactions: 5
title suggestion, Still on a beg, cant get preg, why the new pram? Is it all for the gram?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
how do we know they claim DLA?
I don't know if they do, but I'm guessing if it was claimed it would have been for Tillie when she had her frame on her leg, and they have stated Max has ADHD. I know they have also claimed tax credits in the past as Sue has said it on tv. What I don't understand is how Sue can be a stay at home "mother" because I can't afford to be with 3 kids let alone 22. All the children are at school or nursery, so I don't get why she's not working in the pie shop getting out late orders, Millie is at home sat on her backside, make her do the school run, she doesn't do anything else. She claims she's an influencer, yet she's showing you can have a baby and sit on your arse all day. Ophelia is given to anyone that will have her, and I guess she never sees her Dad?

Reactions: 12
title suggestion, Still on a beg, cant get preg, why the new pram? Is it all for the gram?
I vote this for the next thread title 👍😊

What I don't understand is how Sue can be a stay at home "mother" because I can't afford to be with 3 kids let alone 22. All the children are at school or nursery, so I don't get why she's not working in the pie shop getting out late orders, Millie is at home sat on her backside, make her do the school run, she doesn't do anything else. She claims she's an influencer, yet she's showing you can have a baby and sit on your arse all day. Ophelia is given to anyone that will have her, and I guess she never sees her Dad?
^^^^All of this^^^^😊

Is it just me or are they all on the beg, like everyone on tik tok, instagram, any woeful channel 4/5 documentary. Companies need to do more competitions and less feeding these doll trolls.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or are they all on the beg, like everyone on tik tok, instagram, any woeful channel 4/5 documentary. Companies need to do more competitions and less feeding these doll trolls.

agree x1000000000 ive hid my IG as im so feed up of it and it seems like they are all doing this,im hoping that it dies down tbh

I don't understand how Sue's hormones haven't gone crazy.
I had 3 kids close together and my hormones after the 3rd never recovered.

• Wow
I don't understand how Sue's hormones haven't gone crazy.
I had 3 kids close together and my hormones after the 3rd never recovered.
She’s still breastfeeding so suppressing all the normal run of things. Mind you she’s been pregnant for so much of her life, she’s probably still got about 15 years over the rest of us for all the menstruation time she’s avoided.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has there ever been a christening in the chavfamily ???? plus can anyone tell how to beg for a few things i need <please don't tell me to walk about with a mattress on my back :D :D :D :sick:

Reactions: 3
Has there ever been a christening in the chavfamily ???? plus can anyone tell how to beg for a few things i need <please don't tell me to walk about with a mattress on my back :D :D :D :sick:
They had a mass Christening once for quite a few of the clones. I remember seeing the photo in the paper. I can’t imagine why they bothered to be honest other than for publicity as usual. It’s not as if they go to Church.

They had a mass Christening once for quite a few of the clones. I remember seeing the photo in the paper. I can’t imagine why they bothered to be honest other than for publicity as usual. It’s not as if they go to Church.
Yeah didn’t they cover a mass christening on of of the kac and Chloe and Sophie were the godparents. Maybe have been also one of the older boys too I can’t remember.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.