The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's simply impossible for them to have any quality time with each child on a daily basis. There are 19 kids left at home. Should they spend as little as 20 minutes in private conversation with each child, that would take 7 hours a day. 7 hours of doing nothing but having a quick chat with each child. That would be hopelessly inadequate to get to know your kids, their troubles, their joys and their ambitions - but it would be something.

Can you imagine not spending even 20 minutes a day talking with your children ? Can you imagine how your children might act out if you could not manage this - and if you had never been able to manage it?
That is the reality of life as a Radford progeny. It explains everything lacking about them and it's an indictment of the selfish, obsessive determination of those two halfwits to have more kids than anyone else in the UK.

I've been trying to think of anyone I've heard of with as many or even almost as many children as the Radfords and you know all I came up with?
Mick Philpott.
He had 17 biological children and one stepson. A stellar role model I don't think.

Are they trying to say their only income is child benefit and the pie shop? The same business that has terrible reviews cos they never seem to post out orders? Correct me if I’m wrong please?
I don't think they even admit to taking the child benefit. There is a constant refrain of "They don't claim anything from the govt" This bs comes not just from their fans but on all the media promos like GMB and the One Show they repeat the same bogus claim.

Reactions: 19
I remember watching one of the very old “X Kids and Counting” Shows, where they had other families as well (much better and more interesting set up) and the Radfords proudly stated that they “did not claim anything that they weren’t entitled to”

So not even claiming not to claim any benefits, that narrative has obviously changed over the years, but acting as if they were some how virtuous for not committing the crime of fraud. How very impressive of them.

So it always annoys me when their idiot fans parrot the “they’ve done it all themselves, they never claimed anything” tosh because the family themselves even admitted to it. It’s not a crime to get government support if you need it, but them lying about it just shows that they knew they’d be slated for having so much help and that went against the image they wanted to portray in later shows.

Reactions: 11
They claimed child benefit because Sue complained that she was expected to do everything from that money including the kids birthdays and christmas, she was annoyed he wouldnt give her any money.

As for social blade, now things are getting back to normal everyones views and income is dropping.
I still think they they were given a lump in late 2019 was probably an inheritance as that year Noel lost his mum or dad and sue lost her dad. I have noticed that the spending has slowed down alot and think that they are running out of Money.

Reactions: 10
They'll never buy Millie a house, she'll be on the council waiting list as "overcrowded" and a single mum on universal credit no doubt til they find her a flat!
She can enjoy a five year plus wait on the list like others the difference being that many of them actually contribute to society like midwives etc unlike Millie

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget dla they claim that, god know for how many kids. Then they no doubt are cheeky enough to use family fund etc for bits. I bet the skanks were even first there for food vouchers 🤬 , school uniform grants too because they have mentioned that once . We have 8 and we get £92 a week child benefit. That’s it, not free dinners no free nothing
sue 🤑 remember you can’t rewrite history, we all know how much you claimed and how you still pay Noel just enough from the pie shop to be able to claim things. I bet even food is claimed as expenses as u film the kids eating . especially when it’s written on old forums and on tv. Anyway how are the kids door handles these days

Don’t forget dla they claim that, god know for how many kids. Then they no doubt are cheeky enough to use family fund etc for bits. I bet the skanks were even first there for food vouchers 🤬 , school uniform grants too because they have mentioned that once . We have 8 and we get £92 a week child benefit. That’s it, not free dinners no free nothing
sue 🤑 remember you can’t rewrite history, we all know how much you claimed and how you still pay Noel just enough from the pie shop to be able to claim things. I bet even food is claimed as expenses as u film the kids eating . especially when it’s written on old forums and on tv. Anyway how are the kids door handles these days
Sorry that turned into a rant, I just get fed up of some big families giving everyone else a bad name, there’s some near me with 10 kids who went to the papers complaining they are over crowded in their council house, a house they moved into years ago with 3 kids, but gone on to have 7 more and moaning the Council won’t house them in a big house .

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
But hasn't she been warned off before before still had
Wow 12 minutes of footage everyone has already seen just chop and changed out of vlogs already on their channel 🤦‍♀️
I’ve not watched. Scraping the barrel now.

Sorry that turned into a rant, I just get fed up of some big families giving everyone else a bad name, there’s some near me with 10 kids who went to the papers complaining they are over crowded in their council house, a house they moved into years ago with 3 kids, but gone on to have 7 more and moaning the Council won’t house them in a big house .
We have 12 but only claim for 10. We also have to pay it back each tax year because of husbands earnings.

Reactions: 6
Tillie and the boys who have autism, it’s been said before. Do u really think these people who use their kids for cash won’t take every penny they can for them
Tillie has very strange behaviour at times.

Reactions: 9
I would say they would claim anything they can. Come on they claimed school computers for Casper and Oscar when clearly they could afford to buy. The kids have had tablets and other stuff over the years but they get broke easily.

Reactions: 13
Tillie has very strange behaviour at times.
I’m not sure if tillie is autistic but I guess they have claimed because of her leg . And no doubt put in a claim to sue the nhs. Where there blame theirs a claim, and where there’s a claim there’s creepy Noel grabbing every penny he can

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if tillie is autistic but I guess they have claimed because of her leg . And no doubt put in a claim to sue the nhs. Where there blame theirs a claim, and where there’s a claim there’s creepy Noel grabbing every penny he can
She certainly displays some weird behaviour on some of the vlogs. Either that or she’s very immature for her age. Unlike her mother who was having under age sex when she wasn’t much older, encouraged by Creepy Crusty Pervy Noel.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Long time on looker here and just watched the tit show of Josh’s birthday vlog soz in advance if it’s already been mentioned but did anyone see Archie slap bonnie in the face at the end of the vlog can see in bonnies eyes she knew what he was going to do and not one of the “adults” seen it or checked him for it …..
Yep noticed that!

Reactions: 2
Tillie and the boys who have autism, it’s been said before. Do u really think these people who use their kids for cash won’t take every penny they can for them
I’m not sure about the girl but the boy has Autism. These arseholes would be out to grab any penny they could. Fact.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.