The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Chris was at there’s last night watching football without Nicole n she just seems to moaning in her posts n looks like her other kids weren’t allowed to go with him
Not defending Sue and Noel, as the way they leave their step-grandkids out of everything is disgraceful, but it was a school night and they live in Northants so totally understandable they wouldn't be there.

I agree with this, and it's becoming more apparent each year. I work in a school and we had a shop role play. The amount of children I overheard who said that's X amount of Dollars was eye opening. When discussing money about 1/3 of the class of reception children didn't even know we used pounds and pence.
Yes, most children sadly don't have a clue about money these days as cash is becoming obsolete. It's all 'beep' as people use their card for contactless or their phone app to pay. Very young children are not familiar at all with coins and notes, unlike 5+ years ago. That was coming in even pre-Covid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I do feel with the end of them having children they are now more and more people getting bored. I think they now have a company that helps with the social media. Infact their insta says represented by [email protected]. Hence the random video of heidie. The clips on different social media. The tiktok. The premier of vlogs so that people interact before it goes live. All for engagement. They are still boring as hell as they nothing to vlog. They don’t do stuff purely for the vlogs as now it needs to be for the tv show. We have given them countless ideas. Use a vlog per child and do their interest or hobbies. Do some challenge vlogs they don’t have to include money they could be a bake off (not from a packet) or split into teams and you have to build something. Anything to get the kids minds going. Sadly they won’t as sue likes to sit and chill and Noel is “busy working”. I also wonder if this new company now edits the vlogs as the last few have ended abruptly and normally Noel says he remembers to end the vlog when editing it.

Reactions: 10
What episode did they lock the children in their rooms at night by removing the door handles?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Anyone that’s interested in how much they’ve changed should watch 16/17 kids and counting.

Stark difference, it’s like day and night

Reactions: 11
The Mums Net thread has blown up. Someone who claims to know The Radford's is sticking up for them and their choices. An interesting read.

Side note - does anyone else have a blue siren over their profile pic saying Tattle 3? What does it mean? Have I had 3 warnings?

Reactions: 6
The Mums Net thread has blown up. Someone who claims to know The Radford's is sticking up for them and their choices. An interesting read.

Side note - does anyone else have a blue siren over their profile pic saying Tattle 3? What does it mean? Have I had 3 warnings?
Tattles 3rd birthday 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone that’s interested in how much they’ve changed should watch 16/17 kids and counting.

Stark difference, it’s like day and night
I totally agree with you they are so different I watched it again last night after someone asked about the episode about locking em in bedroom with no handle on the kids av no bed sheets on the beds kids are in hand me downs and in one I av watched they use to borrow of noels dad to buy Xmas presets and In the episodes sue is sat on sofa chilling which is something she never does 😂
Also @Kingbin I think i finally found u the other day and gave you a follow 😁😁
Also got to say one thing about these lot the kids are cleaner than another well known child on tattle

Reactions: 5
Mumsnet is going bonkers

A lot of people are now questioning a lot about these fools! And quite rightly so!

👍

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Who looks after the bakery when noel's not there? I would hate to think chloe is left to do everything by herself while they all stand around the unit with the kids not doing much.
On another note surely phoebe is off school for a reason, presumably to isolate so doesn't taking her out to the new bakery and anywhere else kind of defeat the purpose of that?

Reactions: 14
Just had a read through some of the mumsnet thread and it’s 🔥😆
Think the love is waning. Probably why they’ve got a PR company on board.
Oh dear.

Reactions: 7
Just go into mumsnet and type the surname in the search. It’s the most recent thread quite near the bottom. Can’t post link on here I’m afraid

Reactions: 1
Forgot they did 15 kids and counting with other big families was this one the first show they did
In shock sue is actually working in the bakery in 15 kids do the Sullivan’s have a thread on here

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.