The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog up. Trip to Blackpool. Millie and Awfelia stayed home. Makes a change 🙄 Noel seems to be spending less and less time on those pie orders.

Sue looks like she has a bump at the end driving home. Or maybe it's that God awful jumper.
I thought she looked to av a bump on the washing machine advert she done this morning

• Wow
Reactions: 3
5D29103C-91FA-4480-B966-C046F8E15DBD.png
28497C4D-5AFF-4BCE-BF71-3D43C73B6011.png

Titis is such a good point. It really disgusts me the way they go on with spending money and having expensive things. It doesn’t make you a good parent.

Reactions: 17
I can't imagine Sue waiting weeks for a bloody pie......
I'd almost forgotten about this, if anything is delivered late to them its complaints all round but when it's their customers they will happily let them wait weeks or months.

Reactions: 15
I can't imagine Sue waiting weeks for a bloody pie......
Yes this is the one I was thinking of. She’s quick enough to complain but doesn’t like it when others complain. If Noel actually did a full days work they will probably be able to cut the delivery down so much.

Reactions: 7
So they’ve been given a £1200 washing machine. The people who go on 5 grand weekend breaks and spend thousands of pounds for their kids’ birthdays are so in need that a company has generously donated a washing machine.
For actual fucks sake.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So they’ve been given a £1200 washing machine. The people who go on 5 grand weekend breaks and spend thousands of pounds for their kids’ birthdays are so in need that a company has generously donated a washing machine.
For actual fucks sake.
Yet won't pay anyone the manage the bakery whist Noel is away or seeing to school drop offs etc. He has to close the shop every time. Doesn't make business sense at all. He's hardly ever there.

Reactions: 13
How many of their followers are gonna buy a £1300 washing machine.
Most of them don’t look that washed and live benefit payment to payment.
It’s hardly influential

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They were
For actual fucks sake.
They were gifted the last one from the same company. Why they’ve gifted another is beyond me. How many of their followers will pay that much?
I looked into getting one ages ago but sadly they won’t deliver to me.

Reactions: 4
Ellie has got a job house keeping. She cooks and helps clean. She already better than Millie.
Noel moaning that Blackpool is busy and that the kids wanted ice cream, donuts and things.
I feel like Ellie has replaced Chloe in the house. She seems to have some ambition to work and other interests but also has a child, normally Bonnie, on her hip.
I hope she follows Chloe and makes the move to bigger things in the next couple of years.

Reactions: 14
Another one. Didn’t she already have an 18kg one. The ad is embarrassing.

edit to add: I’m sure the last one they got gifted too. Think it was zanussi or something.
I think it was the same firm. Zanussi was the kitchen appliances. Disgusting. Hang your head in shame you bloody leech.

Sue has just put on Facebook shes been gifted an 18kg washing machine. At least I guess she's put on the post it is gifted.
She has to declare gifted things.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.