The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about the people complaining their not receiving their orders and Noel saying it’s not fair. Sue is quick enough to complain to customer service. She was moaning on one of the vlogs about complaining to customer services and saying that the delivery time they said wasn’t good enough. I think it has something to with the dining room table or chairs.

Reactions: 16
I've been blocked from their facebook page but there are some tasty comments on the Sun article about their new fridge on facebook, callng Noel a nonce, and people saying it was ok Sue getting pregnant so young because they love each other and a paedophile only fancies pre-pubescant children so Noel can't be one 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been blocked from their facebook page but there are some tasty comments on the Sun article about their new fridge on facebook, callng Noel a ponce, and people saying it was ok Sue getting pregnant so young because they love each other and a paedophile only fancies pre-pubescant children so Noel can't be one 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
I don’t get why their fans are so quick to defend them! Its not like anyone would see their 13 year old little girl pregnant with the child of an 18 year old man and be like yeah we’re good with that. Most parents would go after the guy with a blunt instrument. I certainly would.

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 1
Just thinking about the people complaining their not receiving their orders and Noel saying it’s not fair. Sue is quick enough to complain to customer service. She was moaning on one of the vlogs about complaining to customer services and saying that the delivery time they said wasn’t good enough. I think it has something to with the dining room table or chairs.
They just can’t take criticism in any aspect of their lives 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Bunch of uneducated, illiterate fuckwits 🙄

I don't think Noel was genuinely sorry in his message to his customer, he just whined on about how mean it was his Pie company got one star. It's like he thinks his magic Pie Shop deserves 5 star ratings because of the family name alone.

From what I've seen from Sue on YouTube is that she comes across as not very bright and really childlike, almost like she hasn't grown up. I can only think of her as a little girl in a woman's body.

They definitely aren't a family that should be put up on a high pedestal. They have serious issues, in earlier programmes, Noel used to put locks on the kids' bedroom doors so he could have uninterrupted nooky. It isn't fair on the girls to have to look after and parent the younger ones when it isn't their job.

I would hate to be a child in their house - nowhere quiet to go, no 1-1 time with parents and not be allowed to have any hobbies outside the home.

Reactions: 11
I’m 99.9% positive that Archie has special needs. He has never had the attention he has needed and deserved. Just another one rolling off the production line. They can certainly produce Radfraud clones but they definitely can’t nurture them. Look it up Sue if you don’t know what it means.
Showering your kids with endless tat and free holidays is not the way to bring up children, you havn’t a clue. Brain dead from the feet up!

Reactions: 12
How did she know your address?
From my other halfs facebook, he had a post up that was public about moving and in the comments he had put the street name, she knew the area because we were "friends" when I moved house/area.
It was all logged with the police.

• Wow
New vlog up. They have a new washing machine 🙄🤦‍♀️zzzzz
Another one. Didn’t she already have an 18kg one. The ad is embarrassing.

edit to add: I’m sure the last one they got gifted too. Think it was zanussi or something.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Every ad they do sounds so wooden, like they are reading it outloud , if they needed a new machine then great but at least try and sound a little bit more enthusiastic about it.

Reactions: 5
Why would any normal sized family need an 18kg washing machine? I’ve got a 9kg and there’s 3 of us but it’s good for bedding that’s why we got it but nobody would need an 18kg you’d need the dryer to match otherwise you’d be drying several loads 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Vlog up. Trip to Blackpool. Millie and Awfelia stayed home. Makes a change 🙄 Noel seems to be spending less and less time on those pie orders.

Sue looks like she has a bump at the end driving home. Or maybe it's that God awful jumper.

Reactions: 8
Vlog up. Trip to Blackpool. Millie and Awfelia stayed home. Makes a change 🙄 Noel seems to be spending less and less time on those pie orders.

Sue looks like she has a bump at the end driving home. Or maybe it's that God awful jumper.
Usually millie doesn't like to miss out on anything, I wonder what made her sit this one out? 🤔 never the less it was a good choice to give her a chance to have quality time with ophelia

Reactions: 5
Sue has just put on Facebook shes been gifted an 18kg washing machine. At least I guess she's put on the post it is gifted.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Ellie has got a job house keeping. She cooks and helps clean. She already better than Millie.
Noel moaning that Blackpool is busy and that the kids wanted ice cream, donuts and things.

bonnie was crying during the book reading as she doesn’t know what it is as they never do it.Sue and Noel moaning they won’t sleep well they won’t if you let them watch tv. And on a school night.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.