The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s plenty time to sit and witch on social media. She’s just an arrogant, feckless, lazy cow

Reactions: 10
Cleaning out a hot tub therapeutic? Yeah lots of pissy water spilling over your dog piss soaked artificial grass.
Sounds like a great day. Grow up FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve also got their own media company! 😮
I hope that's the address and phone number for the pie shop and they haven't put their full personal number and address for the world to see. At this point they might as well put a big sign on their house inviting the crazed fans, pervs and burglars to come take a look

Reactions: 3
I hope that's the address and phone number for the pie shop and they haven't put their full personal number and address for the world to see. At this point they might as well put a big sign on their house inviting the crazed fans, pervs and burglars to come take a look
It is when you open the bottom pdf in the filing history.
Also when you search this company name it comes up with the pie company?

The bakery is faradays, perhaps TRF is the radfords faradays? Not sure what 21 would be and why it would be listed as media?

Reactions: 1
radfraud.png

Total assets only £8283? I don't know much about business but does that seem right?

I assumed TRF21 was the Radford Family and they had 21 kids at the time, but I'm confused why it's listed as media if it's to do with the pie shop

With Noel working the bare minimum in the shop I wouldn't be shocked if it was a front for money laundering

Reactions: 5
They’ve changed the address now but previously it was their home address, easily accessible to anyone who cared to look.
They give out the pie shop address for anyone wanting to send freebies 😂

Reactions: 2
The address Is on an industrial estate it says they started it in January 2019 if it’s the new unit for the pies they have had it 2 years and pies are still delayed and I’m sure it was only the other month they was saying they looking for new premises

How can they think sending replies like this and others are acceptable? It's not professional, if they don't agree with something then it would be better to scroll past and move on. That's not the way to gain customers, they should remember everyone is more likely to tell people if they have a bad experience with a business than if it was good.

Reactions: 13
How can they think sending replies like this and others are acceptable? It's not professional, if they don't agree with something then it would be better to scroll past and move on. That's not the way to gain customers, they should remember everyone is more likely to tell people if they have a bad experience with a business than if it was good.
I realize I should have blocked out names but don't know how to :(

That address is definitely the new business location, main shop is in Heysham I think. Know some people who work on the new estate, sure they'll try a pie for us all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sue is so childish as soon as someone says something she doesn’t like she throws a paddy and tells them to sod off. Surprised she’s not got her minions on them as usual.

Reactions: 10
I can't stand the Radfords (apart from Chloe who seems decent). Noel gives me the creeps and there is no way if I had a daughter, I would let her stay over in that igloo thing.

The man who hasn't received his Pie order and handed over his money to them is within his rights to complain. Noel should have apologised and either refunded the man or made an effort to speed up his order.

The amount of children they have is insane and selfish. One of my friends has joked that everyone will be related to the Radfords in 100 years.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.