The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Middle aged spread and a crappy jumper.....
[/QUOTE]
Agree, looks like she has some love handles going on there! Glad I'm not alone cos mine are huge!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the hell would want their photo taken with that shower of tit. Creepy Crusty Noel looking at you from a photograph with those Pervy eyes. It would be good for darts practice and that’s about it. Somebody needs to teach him how to wear a mask too. It’s always under his nose.
Anybody with half a brain would not go to Blackpool on a busy weekend. Meeting our friends. Do they actually have any ?????
It’s hard work watching the kids but it’s hard work with any kids and they chose to reproduce for England.
Why the hell is she still feeding that Hairdie at 5am when she’s 15 months old. Bloody idiot. She will be taking her to school and still feeding her.
It would have been a miracle if Gappy Yappy Milly had actually tidied the house up while they were out, of course she couldn’t she had to look after her dress up doll and she’s not used to that.
Let’s read a story for the camera. She must think we are bloody stupid.
Watching tv before bed, bleeping idiots yet again. No wonder them kids are always tired. Poor diet, lack of nourishing food and far too much time on screens. Still they have idiots for parents, it’s not the children’s fault.

Reactions: 10
Who the hell would want their photo taken with that shower of tit. Creepy Crusty Noel looking at you from a photograph with those Pervy eyes. It would be good for darts practice and that’s about it. Somebody needs to teach him how to wear a mask too. It’s always under his nose.
Anybody with half a brain would not go to Blackpool on a busy weekend. Meeting our friends. Do they actually have any ?????
It’s hard work watching the kids but it’s hard work with any kids and they chose to reproduce for England.
Why the hell is she still feeding that Hairdie at 5am when she’s 15 months old. Bloody idiot. She will be taking her to school and still feeding her.
It would have been a miracle if Gappy Yappy Milly had actually tidied the house up while they were out, of course she couldn’t she had to look after her dress up doll and she’s not used to that.
Let’s read a story for the camera. She must think we are bloody stupid.
Watching tv before bed, bleeping idiots yet again. No wonder them kids are always tired. Poor diet, lack of nourishing food and far too much time on screens. Still they have idiots for parents, it’s not the children’s fault.

To be fair I'm still breastfeeding my 17 month old we both love it and the world health organisation do recommend until 2 years many cultures feed until much later 4 or even 5 , so I can understand why she's still feedng heidie especially if she really is the last ......

Reactions: 11
Down to see her fag hag mate who’s 18/19 yr old is knocked up too! They traveled from Edinburgh to see them, how sweet! No Sue you ain’t been bitten by a midge. It’s either a flea or a bed bug. As for feeding Hair Dye she’s never bothered before, so why now?
could she of picked a more unflattering jumper for the washing machine #ad
It’s utter cringe 😬 Jesus ditch the jumpers it’s near July in Morecambe, it ain’t that cold 🥴

• Haha
Down to see her fag hag mate who’s 18/19 yr old is knocked up too! They traveled from Edinburgh to see them, how sweet! No Sue you ain’t been bitten by a midge. It’s either a flea or a bed bug. As for feeding Hair Dye she’s never bothered before, so why now?
could she of picked a more unflattering jumper for the washing machine #ad
It’s utter cringe 😬 Jesus ditch the jumpers it’s near July in Morecambe, it ain’t that cold 🥴
The kids looked hot and bothered in those jogging type suits but Hairdie had a t shirt on.

Reactions: 5
Way more people SICK of reading about her bleeping household appliances than there was

God I hate their spelling of Heidie, I always read it as Hi-die 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So MrsChavfraud has been bitten by a horsefly on her foot. It’s a pity it wasn’t her tongue. Anything to shut up that whining irritating voice of hers…..O phelia. She can’t even pronounce it correctly, a close contest between that and Ay prill.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Breaking news they've got the keys to a filthy lock up with weeds and rubbish outside it.....from here they will produce pies.....most people will never receive said pies and will be told to sod off.

Noel looks even more gormless than normal.

Had anyone ever seen the children's film....The Willobys....on Netflix....that's EXACTLY who Noel and Sue are 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Noel working hard. He doesn’t even do full days and it will be shut soon with the kids being off and I’m sure they said they are going away again. They don’t know the meaning of work hard 😡
“Work hard and your dreams will come true”.
Has Sue been reading the inspiration pages on Facebook again 😂
More like for them, get gifted a lump of money to start you off on your business journey back in the day and then cream the rest off the state while you breed. Lucky for them channel 4 picked them up in the first place or they’d still be surviving on fish fingers from Aldi.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.