The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another tit vlog. I can’t decide who has the most brain cells, Mouthy Millie or Mrs Chavfraud. All the rubbish coming out their mouths. Probably both lacking. Mouthy Millie obviously thinks she’s important but she just sounded ridiculous.
So Ellie did a sky dive. Another vlog to earn them money. It would have been far better if she was doing it to raise money for a charity. Que Creepy Crusty Noel doing exactly that in the future. Watch this space.
The way that kid was prattling around the fire pit, they never stopped him.They just do not see danger. bleeping idiots!!!!!!!
Creepy Crusty Noel with his arm round her, makes me want to throw up. He’s vile. Probably thinking he was on a promise.Ughhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sue does look a bit bloaty, anyone else think Millie looks about 11 years old 😂

B7EF731E-05C2-40C8-8602-48AEEBF8D77D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Menopause must surely be knocking on her door now? Wonder how she’ll cope with knowing that she can’t have any more rather than won’t
Maybe that is the real reason they aren't having more, because the choice has been taken away from them..

Reactions: 11
Randy old goat Noel trying to make a move 🤮

No bleeping thanks 🙏🏻 We don’t need to see that tit ha ha

Sue does look a bit bloaty, anyone else think Millie looks about 11 years old 😂

View attachment 606155
I think that may be menopausal weight gain 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I didn’t know this! Makes you think what her risk factor was in her later pregnancies with Phoebe and the ones that came after her, what with her being over 40 as well (which I know to be a higher risk). She must have had this explained to her after the delivery of each baby. Did she simply not think that applied to her (which as luck had it she seemingly sailed through each pregnancy and delivery) or was she so desperate for more children despite having 18 kids already? Either way it’s highly irresponsible.
I sailed through 11 then the 12th went tits up. You just can’t predict these things. Although with 22 already it should be blatantly obvious that you are chancing your luck

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
That garden gets more and more dangerous for the kids - a bloody fire pit!!!!! 😡😡😡
Sue suddenly looks really old and her hair is even more scratty than usual. She must be in perimenopause by now. Noel cosying up to Sue 😳🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I have a conspiracy theory that Sue is going to get IVF and try to conceive twins so she can go out with a bang. I know it's far fetched but nothing surprises me anymore. Imagine how much they'd milk having twins?

Oh god, I hope I haven't given them any ideas. Sue I know you're reading here, 22 is plenty! Get a hobby, do some self discovery, get a reborn doll if you have to, but don't let Noel knock you up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a conspiracy theory that Sue is going to get IVF and try to conceive twins so she can go out with a bang. I know it's far fetched but nothing surprises me anymore. Imagine how much they'd milk having twins?

Oh god, I hope I haven't given them any ideas. Sue I know you're reading here, 22 is plenty! Get a hobby, do some self discovery, get a reborn doll if you have to, but don't let Noel knock you up again.
I’ve also thought this... she must have Mother Nature knocking with the menopause but I don’t know if she’ll ever be ready to choose to stop, she’ll only stopped when she’s forced.
The issue for me is they’ve got 22 kids. 11 boys 11 girls. If they have one more, they’ll need another.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve also thought this... she must have Mother Nature knocking with the menopause but I don’t know if she’ll ever be ready to choose to stop, she’ll only stopped when she’s forced.
The issue for me is they’ve got 22 kids. 11 boys 11 girls. If they have one more, they’ll need another.
Chloe said once that Sue doesn't like odd numbers. If she has an odd number of kids, she'll have another to even it out. Which is an incredibly stupid reason to bring a human into the world but what else would you expect from Sue?
That's why I think she'll try for twins, because even with fertility treatments she can't have many years of baby making left, and she won't want to stop at 23.

Tinfoil hat time: I've been thinking that Chloe moved out so suddenly because she had a falling out with her family. What if Sue told them she was pregnant/trying and Chloe got upset?

Reactions: 15
Have they even got room for another baby? That house is bursting at the seams as it is.
Personally I think if she’s still breastfeeding she won’t be experiencing peri menopause yet but it’s not far off given her age. Once she stops, which (IMO) she shouldn’t be doing now with Heidi at 14 months old, I think it will happen really quickly.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If she’s even contemplating another child at 46 she wants her bumps testing. Fair enough for somebody desperate for a child ( even then it’s risky). At 46 with 21 living kids and one stillborn she’s had more than her share. Mind you knowing Mrs Chavfraud she is thick enough to want more. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 8
Have they even got room for another baby? That house is bursting at the seams as it is.
Personally I think if she’s still breastfeeding she won’t be experiencing peri menopause yet but it’s not far off given her age. Once she stops, which (IMO) she shouldn’t be doing now with Heidi at 14 months old, I think it will happen really quickly.
the WHO recommends feeding to age 2 years and beyond. So at 14 months so could have a long while to go yet. I’m all for criticism where due, but that isn’t something they’re doing poorly.

Not having done the same with the older kids though makes me wonder if she’s deliberately trying to use it to reduce fertility? It wouldn’t now, but I doubt she’s quite intelligent enough to know the difference between an exclusively feeding newborn and a breastfeeding toddler who also has food.

Well I dont believe they are done, especially as heidie is getting older and their content is boring.

They need something to vlog if she aint preg then shes trying and its just taking time

Reactions: 2
Well I dont believe they are done, especially as heidie is getting older and their content is boring.

They need something to vlog if she aint preg then shes trying and its just taking time
Or she has but it hasn’t worked out. The odds are stacked against her at 46.

Reactions: 1
nice hair 😂😂😂

5CD776F8-D19E-4C64-B4ED-42E98D036570.jpeg

Sue has a bit of a waddle going on too I noticed 🤔🤔

42894A38-E656-44A8-BE1C-EE2BBD9AB86B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
azexrctgvhbjnm.png

Don't want to speculate based on her body alone as she's been through 22 pregnancies and had a baby a year ago, but she's been wearing baggier shirts lately and didn't show her full body much in recent videos.

Also noticed in that video Bonnie roughly shoved Ophelia's hand off the dog they were patting. A lot of their little ones seem to get angry and violent with each other, I wonder where they'd learned that from. And loved how one of their little boys ran full tilt toward their firepit and they didn't seem concerned at all, I don't know how they haven't had more terrible accidents when they're so chill about safety

Reactions: 6
View attachment 608054
Don't want to speculate based on her body alone as she's been through 22 pregnancies and had a baby a year ago, but she's been wearing baggier shirts lately and didn't show her full body much in recent videos.

Also noticed in that video Bonnie roughly shoved Ophelia's hand off the dog they were patting. A lot of their little ones seem to get angry and violent with each other, I wonder where they'd learned that from. And loved how one of their little boys ran full tilt toward their firepit and they didn't seem concerned at all, I don't know how they haven't had more terrible accidents when they're so chill about safety
The children are obviously frustrated at having so many brothers and sisters and are having to fight for any attention,even if it's negative.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.