The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else pick up that Josh, although he was being very polite and always saying thank you, actually wasn’t that excited about his presents. The games controller he said was almost the same as one he already had, one of the clothes items he mentioned something similar “that’s another one”, and one of the video games James already had a copy so wouldn’t be new to him if he’d already played it, the headphones were similar to a set he already owned that were faulty, and sure they were nice, probably overpriced, trainers but I expect he needs new casual shoes fairly regularly as a growing boy anyway.

If several of the boys are gamers, Xbox and of, which both use the standard Xbox controllers, they likely have a few controllers in the house already, even josh said it was basically the same as the one he already had…how many of these controllers can he play with at once?

A lovely well mannered boy, but to me it just seems like Sue seems to just buys the older boys very similar stuff, without thinking if any of then want to need anything else. I could have put money on it pre-opening that it would be branded sports clothe//shoes and something related to video gaming. At one of the Xmas vlogs there were multiple sets of gaming headsets presented to the older boys, and yes these are things they might use and enjoy….but the predictable nature of the gifts make me think it’s just ‘older boys’ gifts that Sue buys…as if she doesn’t know them individually well enough to distinguish what each boy likes in particular.

Reactions: 19

It's still there. Tattle doesn't let you post for MN but the thread is called The Radford's Life of Luxury. No mention of dog breeding yet....!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

It's still there. Tattle doesn't let you post for MN but the thread is called The Radford's Life of Luxury. No mention of dog breeding yet....!
Someone’s literally just commented with a photo of Millie’s fb advert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Josh seemed v grateful for his present but oh my lord Bonnie was being so annoying, why didnt someone grab her and sit her down on their lap? Also Phoebe and Hallie seem very competitive, probably bc theyre close in age, they always pout and frown if the other 1 has something they dont!!!

Reactions: 11
Josh seemed v grateful for his present but oh my lord Bonnie was being so annoying, why didnt someone grab her and sit her down on their lap? Also Phoebe and Hallie seem very competitive, probably bc theyre close in age, they always pout and frown if the other 1 has something they dont!!!
i know you can tell phoebe and Hallie are spoilt. They often get what they want. Plus whenever sue is buying clothes it’s most often for them. I get the feeling that sue prefers the girls to the boys. Most of the older boys get left to themselves. Also the chore chart that was mentioned I wonder if that’s for the tv show as sue has always said in the previous shows that she is the one to do it all. She does all the cleaning and washing. I think the kids should help out. The older girls except Millie defo help a lot with childcare and they seem to have a bond with some of the younger ones and know their interest etc unlike sue.

Reactions: 8
Sue was born on the 22nd March 1975.
Noel was born on the 24th December 1970. (Presumably why called Noel.)

Their first child, Christopher, was born on 7th May 1989.

All of this is in information that they have put online.

Counting back Christopher must have been conceived in August 1988.

At this point Sue was 13 years and 5 months (it would have been the school holidays between her Year 8 and Year 9.

Noel was 17 years and 7 months. (If he had stayed on for A levels it would have been the summer holidays between Lower Sixth and Upper Sixth. If not then he would have been a year out of school.)

At this point Sue was 13 years and 5 months (it would have been the school holidays between her Year 8 and Year 9.

Noel was 17 years and 7 months. (If he had stayed on for A levels it would have been the summer holidays between Lower Sixth and Upper Sixth. If not then he would have been a year out of school.)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now for vlog content, infact I think they have worn through the bottom. Just the usual crap, Hairdie’s first year which has all been shown before. Pure Crap with a capital C.

Just disgusting!

Reactions: 10
i know you can tell phoebe and Hallie are spoilt. They often get what they want. Plus whenever sue is buying clothes it’s most often for them. I get the feeling that sue prefers the girls to the boys. Most of the older boys get left to themselves. Also the chore chart that was mentioned I wonder if that’s for the tv show as sue has always said in the previous shows that she is the one to do it all. She does all the cleaning and washing. I think the kids should help out. The older girls except Millie defo help a lot with childcare and they seem to have a bond with some of the younger ones and know their interest etc unlike sue.
Casper killed her interest in the boys he was a very difficult baby she always said she'd gave no more after him full stop.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow 12 minutes of footage everyone has already seen just chop and changed out of vlogs already on their channel 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So I lurk on the Duggarsnark subreddit and someone posted about income, which I thought applied to the Radfords as well. According to this persons thorough calculations, for a family of 22 people to live just above the poverty line they'd need to be making 217k in America, which is about 156k in british pounds. To live a middle class life (decent cars, occasional holidays) they'd need 350k, about 251k in gbp. The radfords live in a pretty cheap area but they clearly live a rich persons lifestyle, so they'd need to be making far far more than 250 thousand pounds a year for the 18 children at home (19 until recently) plus Ophelia and the two parents.

I know it's been said over and over and it's nothing new now, but 30k a year is utter rubbish.

Reactions: 16
Long time on looker here and just watched the tit show of Josh’s birthday vlog soz in advance if it’s already been mentioned but did anyone see Archie slap bonnie in the face at the end of the vlog can see in bonnies eyes she knew what he was going to do and not one of the “adults” seen it or checked him for it …..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So I lurk on the Duggarsnark subreddit and someone posted about income, which I thought applied to the Radfords as well. According to this persons thorough calculations, for a family of 22 people to live just above the poverty line they'd need to be making 217k in America, which is about 156k in british pounds. To live a middle class life (decent cars, occasional holidays) they'd need 350k, about 251k in gbp. The radfords live in a pretty cheap area but they clearly live a rich persons lifestyle, so they'd need to be making far far more than 250 thousand pounds a year for the 18 children at home (19 until recently) plus Ophelia and the two parents.

I know it's been said over and over and it's nothing new now, but 30k a year is utter rubbish.
Even if you factor in the approx £8k a year in child benefit they were getting, it's not difficult to believe they were literally rationing fish fingers before all this social media and TV bollocks took off. I just don't see how any sentient being can keep believing the £30,000 a year line. They bought more than £30,000 worth of bloody furniture last year, ffs.

Also, they've been quoting that £30k figure for 10 years, so we're meant to believe that the income from the grubby pie shop has never changed in all that time?
Not much a businessman or much of a baker then are you Noel, if that's the case.

But seriously do these morons who keep saying "they do it all on 30k a year!" really believe that all these TV appearances and the YouTube channel are done for free?

Reactions: 15
Myself and my Partner earn well over £30k combined, yet we live in a smaller house, have 1 car between us and 2 dependant children yet we couldn't afford to live the lifestyle they do. They spout so much crap it's unbelievable. What are they going to do when the interest in them stops along with the big payouts? Go back to rationing fish fingers? That last vlog, well I don't know what to say. I could not stand that level of noise in my house constantly, it would drive me nuts. Why every birthday, do they have to have McDonalds? Every birthday is the same. Hallie, Phoebe, Archie and Bonnie constantly snatching presents. They claim each child has their one special day, if that's so, stop the little ones grabbing the presents and make them sit down and watch. I've lost count the number of birthday vlogs, where Hallie especially is grabbing presents and just opening them when they aren't even hers. Why did Sue buy Josh call of duty? It was his 14th birthday and it's an 18 game which my Son plays and is pretty violent. It's rated 18 for a reason.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
we have 6 kids living at home all year round and 1 who is at uni so back a lot this year due to covid. We roughly bring in 75k . And we still drive old cars. , have no real savings. So for them to say 30k is a joke. Unless everything is gifted

To be fair I buy my girls clothes more often as they are easier to pick up anywhere. The boys we tend to buy loads at once
Myself and my Partner earn well over £30k combined, yet we live in a smaller house, have 1 car between us and 2 dependant children yet we couldn't afford to live the lifestyle they do. They spout so much crap it's unbelievable. What are they going to do when the interest in them stops along with the big payouts? Go back to rationing fish fingers? That last vlog, well I don't know what to say. I could not stand that level of noise in my house constantly, it would drive me nuts. Why every birthday, do they have to have McDonalds? Every birthday is the same. Hallie, Phoebe, Archie and Bonnie constantly snatching presents. They claim each child has their one special day, if that's so, stop the little ones grabbing the presents and make them sit down and watch. I've lost count the number of birthday vlogs, where Hallie especially is grabbing presents and just opening them when they aren't even hers. Why did Sue buy Josh call of duty? It was his 14th birthday and it's an 18 game which my Son plays and is pretty violent. It's rated 18 for a reason.
Well they arent saving anything, if I was them I’d buy a few cheap houses or flats, let’s the older boys rent them for reduced cost. Say the amount they already pay in board. Then once they move out just rent them out and that would give them a decent income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well they arent saving anything, if I was them I’d buy a few cheap houses or flats, let’s the older boys rent them for reduced cost. Say the amount they already pay in board. Then once they move out just rent them out and that would give them a decent income.
I love this idea Bambix. However the Chavfraud's only live in the moment and never think about the future. Its madness now but when I was at uni, my student house was up for sale and it was £18k in 1997 so I just bought it with savings. I still own it now and rent it out to students and its the easiest money I make. Obvs houses cost far more than that now but Morecombe is a tit hole and house prices are well below the national average. I doubt they have a mortgage on their house so it baffles me why they are all still there. Fly the bleeping nest and live your own life! Millie will be there until the council cough up a house for her and Oh-feel-ya. OK. Rant over!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.