The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't even cope with them, can't reply to emails but can be vlogging and be on social media! Priorities? I feel their downfall will start to happen very soon.

Reactions: 14
A lady on Facebook has asked the opening hours of the bakery. Mon to Friday 8 until 2
Saturday 9 until 1.
I watched an older vlog (couple of months) and Sue said whilst she was sat chilling, that Noel had been working long tiring hours the last few weeks, then in the next breath, she said oh its nearly 2pm Noel will be home in a minute. If he's working all hours to catch up with orders, I'd be working into the night, not until lunchtime.
He treats his business like it's a part time job. That's untenable. If Chloe's no longer working there, which seems quite likely, no wonder they can't manage to get orders out within a month of accepting payment. for them.

Reactions: 6
He treats his business like it's a part time job. That's untenable. If Chloe's no longer working there, which seems quite likely, no wonder they can't manage to get orders out within a month of accepting payment. for them.
Even when Chloe worked with him, they were still a month behind with orders.
Sue was on a vlog moaning about how many complaints they had from people saying turnaround time was too long, yet you never see her going to the bakery to help. I wouldn't buy a pie from them anyway, the bakery whenever it's been on TV looks filthy. Noel had to replace the knackered oven because the last part of it broke, he showed it to the camera and it honestly looked like it had never been cleaned. I know there was talk a few threads back that they got a really low hygiene rating and it was closed for a while for cleaning

Reactions: 8
He never washes his hands when he’s touched meat he just wipes them on a tea towel 🤢 honestly don’t know how the pie business is still going at them prices and their skanky ways.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
On the latest Radford pie FB posting The Sullivans were asking if they posted to the highlands. Surely they would know. Thought they were ‘friends’
Oh god they area pair of proper desperados, ok luv we get it you shot out a bunch of womb gremlins.

So he only works part time and they make so many pies/so much money that it sustains Sues spending.

Where do they have time to clean the grot shop?
Or does that explain the previous hygiene rating.

And to be fair I wouldnt buy a mail order pie from anyone, they are sent in the polystyrene boxes which are difficult to recycle. And there is something that just dont sit right in sending things that probably should be kept chilled across the country in a box.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
New vlog up "take a look inside our new fridge freezer". No thanks 😂 Sue is looking really old 😱
I think her body will shut down without the hormone boost? Sounds weird but her body will finally be without the hormones it's been SO used to

Reactions: 4
Oh god they area pair of proper desperados, ok luv we get it you shot out a bunch of womb gremlins.

So he only works part time and they make so many pies/so much money that it sustains Sues spending.

And to be fair I wouldnt buy a mail order pie from anyone, they are sent in the polystyrene boxes which are difficult to recycle. And there is something that just dont sit right in sending things that probably should be kept chilled across the country in a box.
Womb gremlins 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New vlog up "take a look inside our new fridge freezer". No thanks 😂 Sue is looking really old 😱
All I could see was crap did you see all the cakes and treats she tried not to show much of. Instead she was focusing on the cheese and stuffed peppers and she kept going on about the salad. We all know the radfords don’t eat healthy so don’t even pretend.

Reactions: 7
Where is this vlog
On Facebook I suspect they might upload a longer version to YouTube at some point as I noticed they started putting clips on Facebook. Someone commented about it being 6500 and it’s a lot of pies and sue said the sun exaggerated the price they would never spend that much on a fridge freezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On Facebook I suspect they might upload a longer version to YouTube at some point as I noticed they started putting clips on Facebook. Someone commented about it being 6500 and it’s a lot of pies and sue said the sun exaggerated the price they would never spend that much on a fridge freezer.
I found it
It looks like it was filmed the same day as the fsthers day vlog

Reactions: 2
A fridge full of rubbish, junk food as usual. Bottles of fruit juice to rot their already rotten teeth.
Cakes galore and other bloody junk. Why can’t she cut cheese up for them instead of buying individual wrapped portions. More land fill. She’s too much of a sleb now to waste her precious time cutting up cheese.

Also why the hell do they allow those bloody feral kids to mess with things, like play with the fridge. They have never been taught how to behave and they have no boundaries. They are bloody useless parents. A close up of Crusty Creepy Noel turned my stomach.

Mrs Chavfraud has cleaned out the piss tub and found it very therapeutic. Does she even know what that word means. Won’t be long before it’s full of pissy water again

Also go out and get your own bloody shopping, there’s enough of you. You don’t need delivery, idle swines.

Reactions: 11
A fridge full of rubbish, junk food as usual. Bottles of fruit juice to rot their already rotten teeth.
Cakes galore and other bloody junk. Why can’t she cut cheese up for them instead of buying individual wrapped portions. More land fill. She’s too much of a sleb now to waste her precious time cutting up cheese.

Also why the hell do they allow those bloody feral kids to mess with things, like play with the fridge. They have never been taught how to behave and they have no boundaries. They are bloody useless parents. A close up of Crusty Creepy Noel turned my stomach.

Mrs Chavfraud has cleaned out the piss tub and found it very therapeutic. Does she even know what that word means. Won’t be long before it’s full of pissy water again

Also go out and get your own bloody shopping, there’s enough of you. You don’t need delivery, idle swines.
I buy slices of cheese, I can't be bothered to cut it 😂

• Haha

Exactly, would never buy perishable foods to be delivered to miles away, doesn’t sound hygienic to me.

On the latest Radford pie FB posting The Sullivans were asking if they posted to the highlands. Surely they would know. Thought they were ‘friends’
The Sullivan’s lol 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂

That’s all I’ve to say 🥴🥴

The Sullivan’s lol 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂 The YouTube large family vloggers that vlog about cutting their kids toenails on the kitchen worktops. Another bunch of attention seeking twats.

That’s all I’ve to say 🥴🥴

• Haha
I found it
It looks like it was filmed the same day as the fsthers day vlog
Yes apparently it was meant to go in the Father’s Day vlog seen another comment off sue in Facebook but it got missed out and they should be a new vlog up tomorrow. When someone was complaining they haven’t done full vlogs for awhile she said they are extremely busy with life. All sue is busy with is chilling.

• Haha
Yes apparently it was meant to go in the Father’s Day vlog seen another comment off sue in Facebook but it got missed out and they should be a new vlog up tomorrow. When someone was complaining they haven’t done full vlogs for awhile she said they are extremely busy with life. All sue is busy with is chilling.
No, not busy. Just lacking content

Honestly they’re not running a business for the income, it’s purely for the facade and their public persona. Like has been said, if they really did have to it as their income, they’d be putting a lot more effort and time in not to mention ramping up the customer service which looks to be abysmal.

There are at least 6 older “kids” in that house who could help out even if it was just for pocket money. But they’re gifted so much (parents and kids) that they don’t need to work so there’s no work ethic being carried through to the kids. Wouldn’t be so bad if they were academic and destined to be great contributors to the world in some form (ie through the arts or science etc).
But they’re all thick as tit and know only one thing and that’s breeding and begging.
Their popularity will wane just as it does with all all these 5 minute wonders.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.