The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So originally Katie was supposedly shy of the camera. Well she’s more than making up for it now. Why are they all so vain and forever posting selfie’s?
Millie has been gifted more clothes for Ifeelya . It’s disgusting that she’s living such a lazy life.There will be no need for her to work whilst tinpot companies keep clothing her child.
I wonder which girl will be next to jump on the baby bandwagon.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So originally Katie was supposedly shy of the camera. Well she’s more than making up for it now. Why are they all so vain and forever posting selfie’s?
Millie has been gifted more clothes for Ifeelya . It’s disgusting that she’s living such a lazy life.There will be no need for her to work whilst tinpot companies keep clothing her child.
I wonder which girl will be next to jump on the baby bandwagon.
This might be harsh but millie should be ashamed of herself! Nearly everything ophelia has was gifted from one company or another, I can't recall the last time she used her own money to pay for anything, ophelia is nearly 6 months old which means she is growing up fast, sue if you read this you are far too lenient on millie, she is nearly 20 years old and is expecting everything handed to her, she needs to be encouraged to find a job and start earning a living like everyone else does. How long are they going to let her be this lazy while the rest of the kids have jobs, careers and cars?? 🤔

Reactions: 11
This might be harsh but millie should be ashamed of herself! Nearly everything ophelia has was gifted from one company or another, I can't recall the last time she used her own money to pay for anything, ophelia is nearly 6 months old which means she is growing up fast, sue if you read this you are far too lenient on millie, she is nearly 20 years old and is expecting everything handed to her, she needs to be encouraged to find a job and start earning a living like everyone else does. How long are they going to let her be this lazy while the rest of the kids have jobs, careers and cars?? 🤔
Which of the kids has a career????
Did I miss that one ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I think she's a cleaner there. Fair play to her! i can't imagine Millie ever 'lowering' herself to be a cleaner.

Reactions: 7
Yes I think she's a cleaner there. Fair play to her! i can't imagine Millie ever 'lowering' herself to be a cleaner.
Nothing low about it! Where I live self employed cleaners are charging upwards of £15 an hour and running very successful little businesses!

Reactions: 12
The power station is a big employer round those parts I think. She’s hardly going to be at the controls is she? 🥴🥴😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They must be absolutely devastated about clashing with Harry and Meghan tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn't mean cleaning was low, really sorry if it came out that way! I meant I imagine Millie would think it was 'beneath her' 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn't mean cleaning was low, really sorry if it came out that way! I meant I imagine Millie would think it was 'beneath her' 😞
Oh no I didn’t think that was what you meant 🥰
But Millie could do a lot worse than work as a cleaner. At least she’d be providing for her child!

Reactions: 5
Tbh I'm amazed he even passed the written test. From all I've seen of him the lad can barely string a coherent sentence together.
And does anyone run - there's no way that clip we saw on the treadmill was fast enough!! Did he really actually go in?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.