Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslayla123

What's Katie's tiktok?

It's funny Katie would post that considering the other day Millie herself said Ophelia looks like her dad! Someone commented on her Instagram asking who Ophelia looks like and Millie replied she looks like Bonnie and sometimes like her dad. Either way Katie shouldn't be airing out Millie's dirty laundry like that, it's not her place to do so.
I believe it’s @itskatiex02x

Kingbin

VIP Member
And if they get dla they will get extra tax credit

I wonder if they get it for tillie too, hadn’t realised how bad her walking was until the last couple of videos
If they get MRC or HRC they will. It’s not a fortune but bumps it up £60 odd a week

LouLou5

ahhh don’t say that! My child is due to start mainstream school this year and I’m TERRIFIED, he has ASD
I think it depends on the school and the child?? My little one just couldn't cope, he was non verbal and it was a nightmare. He can now talk and is in a special school and doing brilliantly. Some mainstream schools ate probably great but we just didn't have that experience unfortunately.

And if they get dla they will get extra tax credit

I wonder if they get it for tillie too, hadn’t realised how bad her walking was until the last couple of videos
We get DLA but don't get tax credit?