The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The twenty-something Radfrauds are a sorry bunch. All still living at home (do they pay any board? I guess not?) I feel sorry for them - no decent qualifications, therefore no real prospects. No parental support with reading, homework, activities etc when growing up. Looking at the state of Chloe's teeth I doubt they were even taken to the dentist.

I've just had a horrible thought - do you think Sue's desire for endless new babies will be diverted into puppy breeding when she can't have any more? She cuddles those little dogs so much and wants more, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a surprise canine pregnancy announcement sometime soon.
Yep, more and more dogs that will hardly ever get a good walk! They really are a thick, chavvy family.

Reactions: 6
Instead of all the crap buying sue could easily easily have her washing collected and returned. I'm sure there's a local service she could pay.

Reactions: 5
Another gifted outfit for Millies sprog🙄 it’s an absolutely awful thing! I guess she’ll just accept anything if it’s free though 😬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Another gifted outfit for Millies sprog🙄 it’s an absolutely awful thing! I guess she’ll just accept anything if it’s free though 😬
There is no words anymore. She has no shame, she is sitting back while everyone else is clothing and raising her child, she seriously needs to go and find a job like everyone else, so many influencers get called out for the amount of gifted items they recieve but Compared to millie they don't get half as much and nowhere near as often, she seems to be posting new gifted item/s everyday and personally I think its time she was called out for it, think how many charities or families could benefit from these gifted items while companies still get promoted whether their to everyone's taste or not. I would actually love to see how they would reply if they were questioned on why millie thinks its okay to either accept or hint for all of these gifted things especially during a global pandemic. Sorry its a bit of a rant but I needed to say it.

Reactions: 11
Instead of all the crap buying sue could easily easily have her washing collected and returned. I'm sure there's a local service she could pay.
She moans it takes up so much of her day. There are plenty laundry services down there, sure she could strike a deal.
You are welcome Sue 😑🥱🥱

• Heart
Why is everything under the sun personalised?! When I was little I had a headband from Blackpool with my name on and that was it! She is putting stuff on Instagram nearly everyday now and not one of the items can be passed on and reused, so I think we all know where it will end up when she grows out of it in two months, the skip with everything else! Makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The pie shop is registered under faradays bakery. But i think that was disolved and now all under TRF21 LTD

Me too and she has my address because she tried to use it to intimidate me on this very site!

Also I should add regarding the solicitors thing...
There were 2 videos on youtube, the sausage roll mum who was taken down, I tried to message her but no reply so not sure if it was the case.

Also in the last 5 weeks on youtube was a video called the radfords are not rad and it wasnt complimentary. This one was removed by youtube I think on copyright but the lady was again threatened with legal action, I made a copy of this but I dont know how or where I can share this without getting myself into more trouble or getting the lady who made it in trouble.
IIRC Sausage Roll Mum removed her video because of the backlash she received . I messaged her on Insta to show my support and advised her to report them. I've just looked back through the DMs but the video isn't mentioned.

Reactions: 2
I'm not a Radford fan but the Sausage Roll mum came across unhinged. It was a whataboutery video regarding the Radfords having a nanny. They supposedly threatened her, but that is just their poor writing style. I think she was just looking for 5 minutes of fame.

Reactions: 3
I can't insult them for living at home, it's really hard to move out these days, if you rent you end up in a rent trap, took me til 27 before I saved up a big enough deposit to buy. Suppose they could rent together but then why not stay at home with a live in maid to do your washing 😂

Reactions: 15
Does Millie actually ever have Ophelia? All I see Millie post is the gifted clothes. Yet Chloe and Katie are always post Ophelia and Millie isn’t seen. In the vlogs Millie is usually in bed and sue up early. Then Ellie or one of the others has her. I mean I know we only see a portion of their day but Katie regularly post cuddling Ophelia in her bed.

I never knew you had to declare gifted things, only that celebrities or influencers had to make clear it was a partnership, advertisement or gifted item or promotion. I wonder if Ophelias dad pays anything? If she's on her own financially i imagine her benefits would take a hard by declaring. But, if you live in a household that earns more than however much, aren't you entitled to less than if you were on your own?
Millie and Ophelia will count as their own 'household' for benefits purposes, she just won't be able to claim housing benefits.
Noel and Sue's income won't be taken into account.

Omg I never noticed this until you mentioned it and now I do see it.

Also regarding the younger ones not getting attention, you can tell Oscar doesn’t get much as when he and Casper are always talking to sue or Noel and half the time in the vlogs they are ignored.

A good thing to do would have one on one time maybe set a schedule and say once a week take one of them out or do an activity with them. Even if it’s something like paint their nails or build something. I know it’s hard when they are lots of them but they should all get individual attention at times too.
They could actually do a series of vlogs where different children get to do something one-to-one with Noel and/or Sue that is specific to their interests (not that they probably have any clue what any of their kids are interested in) would be loads of vlogs since there's so many kids!
There you go Sue, you can thank me later for all that lovely vlog content!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve watched the recent series, are there previous series anywhere? I’ve seen people mention a wedding on her, or is it a YouTube that they have?

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched the recent series, are there previous series anywhere? I’ve seen people mention a wedding on her, or is it a YouTube that they have?
One came up on YouTube after I watched the new series called 16 kids and counting.

The lego didn't last long did it?
I bet nothing lasts long in that house. In my mind I would love to think they are donating all the toys and clothes to a charity that redistributes to people in need but in truth I bet it all just goes in the skip.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.