The Radford Family #14 Could it actually be? No Radfraud baby 23?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My receptioner made a happy bday card for his dad the other day. The way he wrote it was happy birthday Daddie! Why did I immediately thought about the Radfrauds name choices?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My receptioner made a happy bday card for his dad the other day. The way he wrote it was happy birthday Daddie! Why did I immediately thought about the Radfrauds name choices?? 😂
Have they ever explained the “ie” thing except for “that’s what we do” cause there is a side to my family that has done that and they did it cause both parents names ended in “ie” sounds?

Reactions: 1
Have they ever explained the “ie” thing except for “that’s what we do” cause there is a side to my family that has done that and they did it cause both parents names ended in “ie” sounds?
They said they got to Katie and realised all the girls names ended in an E since they had Sophie, Chloe and Millie. They decided to continue it on, I’m not sure why since there was only 3 and it limited them.

Reactions: 2
The #ad on insta is cringe.

New windows going in the girls room at the top and the boys cupboard. Lots of plastering done place is a mess.

Where the hell are all the kids sleeping with all this work going on. Surely they aren’t still sleeping in these rooms although it wouldn’t surprise me!

Reactions: 7
I'm not watching.

it will be an absolute bore fest of them bragging and with so many families struggling at the moment its going to be horrible.

Can’t believe she’s advertising a bloody oven cleaning spray now. Anything for money. They are the absoloute dregs!

Reactions: 8
I was wondering the same thing where are all the girls sleeping probably lumbered them in with the older girls which isn’t fair. They should have waited until they could take the kids away for a few days and done the house then. I get it’s freezing without a window

Reactions: 5
yeah Bonnie could go too maybe- she would be entitled to it soon as she’s nearly 2.5 and would need to start preparing for preschool soon, so that would just leave Heidie.
Bonnie won't be entitled to free hours until the term after she turns 3. There's no way they'd qualify for free hours at 2, we don't and we earn a lot, lot less than the magic pie shop!

Couldn't the RADFRAUDS kids go to school because Noel is a key worker ????!!!
It seems to vary from school to school, our school only one parent has to be a keyworker, so I could send my daughter as my husband is NHS, but I'm at home with the baby so I haven't.

I know schools where both parents have to be keyworkers.

I.also have friends who are both keyworrkers and still didn't get a space at their school as their keyworker spaces were oversubscribed! They are both working from home so weren't allowed a space!

The Radford kids don't need to be in school, they've enough older ones to help out at home and can you imagine how they must spread germs with the sheer amount of them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just watched the end of the last vlog ( I can only stomach Sue's pointy finger/soooooo/that's really nice that is, and Noel's creepy shifty eyes for a couple of minutes at a time).
Millie's disgusting sloppy pasta - we'll give that to the little ones while we order takeaway 😳 No wonder those kids are so pasty looking if that's the kind of crap they have to eat 😤😤😤

This will probably sound unkind but the more I see of Sue and her far-apart eyes, the more I wonder if she does have learning disabilities.

Reactions: 11
Well i have put it on my Phone :confused: but will probably forget where i put it like usual .Think i remember Sue saying that they filmed some of it ,so yes we will get some haven't we didn't we arn't we plus the usual tit that comes out of her mouth

• Haha
Anyone see this on millies story yesterday, I mean talk about air your dirty laundry in public (while trying to break up your baby daddy and girlf)
I’m guessing you don’t know how Instagram works, Millie asked for people to send in their secrets and someone else (not Millie) has said that she’s trying to spilt up her baby’s daddy and his girlfriend so she can have her happy family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.