The Radford Family #14 Could it actually be? No Radfraud baby 23?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another absoloutely foul vest type baby outfit for Awfeelia complete with knee socks that retail at £15. CLARK & BEAU. I wouldn’t buy anything from them whilst they are giving to Mouthy Millie. I said months ago how this teenage drunken fumble pregnancy was being glorified and I am right.
If these companies can afford to give out things give them to the people that need them, there are lots of them at the moment.
Millie is just a lazy loud mouthed mare.Get a job and support your child like the rest of us have to.
The Radfraud family are horrible people who think they are celebrities. Get real you are vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing you don’t know how Instagram works, Millie asked for people to send in their secrets and someone else (not Millie) has said that she’s trying to spilt up her baby’s daddy and his girlfriend so she can have her happy family
But then she added a message from her ex underneath for all to see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m guessing you don’t know how Instagram works, Millie asked for people to send in their secrets and someone else (not Millie) has said that she’s trying to spilt up her baby’s daddy and his girlfriend so she can have her happy family
Re-read it and then tell me I don't know how insta works 🤨 as everyone else has said, yes, someone had sent in that they were doing so, in the reply box. And Millie had added a screenshot of her OWN phone and added her own words about how her baby daddy messages this while having a girlfriend.

Let be honest, it's never going to be a happy ever after for either in reality.

(More amusing is that the person signed up just to reply 🙂)

Reactions: 13
Re-read it and then tell me I don't know how insta works 🤨 as everyone else has said, yes, someone had sent in that they were doing so, in the reply box. And Millie had added a screenshot of her OWN phone and added her own words about how her baby daddy messages this while having a girlfriend.

Let be honest, it's never going to be a happy ever after for either in reality.

(More amusing is that the person signed up just to reply 🙂)
Hmmmmm Blondebitch 😂
Bit transparent that 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why the duck are the older kids looking after the young ones while Madame Radfraud is showing trashy hair rubbish to the camera. Bloody ears again !!!!

Reactions: 7
It’s sad that Ophelia will probably be brought up not knowing the value of money and Millie will buy her whatever she asks for, no matter how much it is. She shouldn’t have posted that message for all to see, how does she think it makes her look?

She needs to be mature and be amicable with Ophelia’s Dad, not allow him to tell her “I want us to be together”. I’m assuming the Dad is Millies age too, so he is probably very immature. I know she can’t prevent him from saying it but she should be telling him “Either you want to see your daughter or not, don’t keep trying to make us get together when you clearly aren’t built for that.”

Reactions: 6
It’s sad that Ophelia will probably be brought up not knowing the value of money and Millie will buy her whatever she asks for, no matter how much it is. She shouldn’t have posted that message for all to see, how does she think it makes her look?

She needs to be mature and be amicable with Ophelia’s Dad, not allow him to tell her “I want us to be together”. I’m assuming the Dad is Millies age too, so he is probably very immature. I know she can’t prevent him from saying it but she should be telling him “Either you want to see your daughter or not, don’t keep trying to make us get together when you clearly aren’t built for that.”
That would require her to use brain cells which she’s clearly short of.

Reactions: 7
You would think after 20 odd kids they’d know something about car seat safety! O is too big for the newborn support it needs to be removed asap as the buckle isn’t where it’s supposed to be and don’t get me started on the jacket and the straps honestly the way the baby is in that isn’t safe at all god forbid their in an accident! 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So someone sends some teethers for Heidie, open the box and straight in the mouth.

You can bet they have no CE testing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Competitive child bearing seems to be a bizarre internet sporting community. So many channels called things like "My big Family" and "Mummy of Many". And the bloody media aren't innocent either with their "Biggest Family in Britain" TV specials tit where the more you spawn the more you earn.

These are human beings they're creating. They have a right to know they weren't conceived for no better reason than the contribution they could make towards garnering higher ratings and better sponsorship deals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Out of curiosity is there anyone else that has close to the amount of children that they have?

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity is there anyone else that has close to the amount of children that they have?
The Duggars and the Bates have 19 children each 😬 but I just googled worlds biggest families and found out that someone named Ziona Chana has 94 children to 39 wives 😲😲

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Competitive child bearing seems to be a bizarre internet sporting community. So many channels called things like "My big Family" and "Mummy of Many". And the bloody media aren't innocent either with their "Biggest Family in Britain" TV specials tit where the more you spawn the more you earn.

These are human beings they're creating. They have a right to know they weren't conceived for no better reason than the contribution they could make towards garnering higher ratings and better sponsorship deals.
But what if they don’t get sponsorship deals? Having a big family must be wonderful in many ways but even as a mum of 4 it wasn’t easy with both adults working full time. When you’ve got double or treble that (or more) I imagine it would be almost impossible for more than one person to work, not least due to work due to the logistics and cost of childcare. So you have one income supporting maybe 10 or more people. Benefits won’t support more than 2 kids now. It genuinely baffles me how people manage.

Reactions: 4
But what if they don’t get sponsorship deals? Having a big family must be wonderful in many ways but even as a mum of 4 it wasn’t easy with both adults working full time. When you’ve got double or treble that (or more) I imagine it would be almost impossible for more than one person to work, not least due to work due to the logistics and cost of childcare. So you have one income supporting maybe 10 or more people. Benefits won’t support more than 2 kids now. It genuinely baffles me how people manage.
You must remember some of these families will still be receiving tax credits for those born before the 2017 (?) cap
It’s only those born after you don’t get them for. So yes, the pie shop wasn’t the only income until they started all the media deals. I’ll always remember Sue saying Noel left her with only the child benefit money to buy all the Christmas presents 😂😂😂 My how times have changed, to the extreme!!!!

Reactions: 5
You must remember some of these families will still be receiving tax credits for those born before the 2017 (?) cap
It’s only those born after you don’t get them for. So yes, the pie shop wasn’t the only income until they started all the media deals. I’ll always remember Sue saying Noel left her with only the child benefit money to buy all the Christmas presents 😂😂😂 My how times have changed, to the extreme!!!!
Oh yeah I know they were getting tax credits and by all accounts they did very well out of it 😳 I just think people starting out now who may later need to rely on state help will be limited to 2 kids. The Radfords were lucky that they were supported so well when they decided to have a super super size family and it’s paid dividends for them. But selling out your kids constantly for money is going to have its comebacks without a doubt.

You would think after 20 odd kids they’d know something about car seat safety! O is too big for the newborn support it needs to be removed asap as the buckle isn’t where it’s supposed to be and don’t get me started on the jacket and the straps honestly the way the baby is in that isn’t safe at all god forbid their in an accident! 😳🤦🏼‍♀️
But who cares when you can show off your Moncler coat 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.