The Radford Family #14 Could it actually be? No Radfraud baby 23?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree they should be doing more recycling ect and take care of the planet.

The over population thing I disagree with, the reason for this is over population is caused by people living longer so we have an aging population. The birth rate in the uk is 1.7, to sustain a working age population it should be 2.1. What this could mean in future is that there will not be enough working age adults, like what has happened in China because of the cap on children.

Obviously 20odd children is just silly and more for the notoriety than the best for the child or planet and no one should have that many, its just interesting when people talk about over population..
Well according to everything I've read/heard the problem with controlling the earth's growing population in the world is poor birth control and women having more children than they want to have because they have no access to birth control. So in this instance Sue has no excuse - again deeper issues at play here with her than simply not using birth control. 😂 I wasn't talking about the UK's over population but everywhere in general.
I very much doubt we'll have a problem with working age adults - I won't be at retirement age till at least 68, plus you can't just count the working age population on births as so many adults come into this country from aboard to work.

Reactions: 4
I just think it’s a sad state of affairs when the only thing you’re famous for is breeding. Millions of parents worldwide are raising children, feeding, clothing and housing them. Why does this family get credit just because they’re doing it with a more than normal sized family? They constantly bleat on about not taking benefits. That’s great but I bet there are people doing a much better job who will be having to take benefits so it’s not really anything to shout about. The only reason they’re not on benefits is because they sell their kids out on social media and tv because let’s face it, with the best will (and all the working hours) in the world, there is no way on this earth that one little pie business is giving them the income to support their current lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well according to everything I've read/heard the problem with controlling the earth's growing population in the world is poor birth control and women having more children than they want to have because they have no access to birth control. So in this instance Sue has no excuse - again deeper issues at play here with her than simply not using birth control. 😂 I wasn't talking about the UK's over population but everywhere in general.
I very much doubt we'll have a problem with working age adults - I won't be at retirement age till at least 68, plus you can't just count the working age population on births as so many adults come into this country from aboard to work.
The poor birth control is in 3rdworld countries, who also need a higher birth rate because a lower percentage of children reach adult hood.

Immigration and migrancy is not one to get into on this thread but to say there are just as any people who leave the country too. Bare in mind also that the rules on coming to the UK to work all just changed on the 1st Jan.

Also they didnt think that there would be in issue in china when they brought in the 1 and 2 child policy, now they encourage people to have more to fix the damage done.

Like I said, for someone to have 20 plus is just silly and nothing to do with population but more to do with not being able to actually give that amount of children proper care or support and I agree that their carbon footprint is huge, when it could be alot smaller but thats due to their consumerism.

Reactions: 7
Anyone see this on millies story yesterday, I mean talk about air your dirty laundry in public (while trying to break up your baby daddy and girlf)
Anyone who uses the term baby daddy is clear emotionally immature and not fit to raise a child

Millie hasn't been on camera very much i still think she's preggo

Reactions: 16
Is that an assumption that she’s trying to break them to have a “happy family” or sarccy I can’t tell.

They can splash 2.5 on tables, a grand on chairs, 3k on a watch, 2k on a ring but if there’s another baby you bet she’ll be back in Lancanster’s NHS. They won’t be able to afford a private birth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Is that an assumption that she’s trying to break them to have a “happy family” or sarccy I can’t tell.

They can splash 2.5 on tables, a grand on chairs, 3k on a watch, 2k on a ring but if there’s another baby you bet she’ll be back in Lancanster’s NHS. They won’t be able to afford a private birth 😂
And they had to borrow school laptops as can’t afford them 🤣🤣

• Haha
correct me if im wrong but the tiktok recipe millie ‘cooked’, wasn’t she supposed to use feta cheese and not mozzarella? and i also believe she was supposed to add some of the pasta water to the dish, not surprised it didn’t turn out well

Disgusting Millie. Have a happy family..and of course your parents support this so they can show off look our daughter has a "proper" family now..
I wish all the idiotic fans will discover this site and realise the truth about these scumbags.
Last time I watched their video I was nearly tempted to put the link to tattle in the comments.

Reactions: 9
Millie is so pathetic it's unreal. Why on this earth would you post that all over social media? She sounds desperate. He left her because he didn't want to be with her, what does she think has changed???? And this individual is responsible for a small baby???? Sue, you must be so proud!!!!!

Their images on Instagram are so different to the ones they portray on the vlog and they should be presenting themselves ‘and their brand’ coherently across all platforms.
I’ve never followed Sue on Instagram but I heard other people say she was calling out people for being mean or saying things she didn’t agree with. You don’t hear them moaning or complaining about others on YT so why on Instagram which are likely to be the same viewers seeing a different side to them.

Reactions: 6
Mrs Radfraud is very quiet. She must be crying into her cornflakes sitting at her new tables. The ones that we said looked like grave stones or autopsy slabs. The truth hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.