The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see Noel building/spending time with the kids...we won't see that toy of Max's again though-could tell in the vlog Noel didn't want to build it.
I was so scared for Bonnie whilst dad was helping build the LOL house, she had all those small toys in her mouth and no one was paying her any attention. There's absolutely no way you can really care for that many children properly.

Reactions: 9
When I see how the younger children behave when she is filming it makes me cringe. They have no boundaries. They are so badly behaved. What we see on camera is only a small part of each day, I wonder what they are like the rest of the time. Bonnie is just a younger version of Hallie and not being chastised by the parents she will end up just like her.
Parents like these shouldn’t have all those children. Well even good parents shouldn’t and they are certainly not good.
Dressing your kids in Zara does not make you a good parent, Sue Radfraud, hope you are reading this.

Reactions: 16
Chloe posting “2020 wasn’t so bad” well of course it bleeping wasn’t, you broke all the rules and bought tat the whole year

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Another load of shite. Does that bloody woman never get tired of saying.....it’s nice isn’t it.....it’s really nice ,...I will just show you these,.......I love that coat......it’s cool, etc etc, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Millie is as bad these days as well.
Those poor little ones, no hats or gloves and one with their coat open. It’s bitter cold. When one said his ears were hurting and they were red raw with cold she just laughed it off. Bloody idiot. It’s supposed to be the mother looking after the children and making sure they are dressed appropriately, she hasn’t a clue.
I wish creepy Noel wouldn’t get so close to the camera. He’s bad enough from a distance but ughhh up close he’s vile.
They have made it blatantly obvious that they read here because whatever we say they don’t do they miraculously end up doing on the next vlog. No minds of their own and no imagination whatsoever.
They had prawn cocktails. I wonder if the kids had already had one. I doubt it very much.

She doesn’t even tell them to get off and ride one at a time, she just bloody laughs.

It was just vlog material, why buy something the lad couldn’t build?

As for the recycling.....what a load of rubbish they spout....excuse the pun.😂
He really is absolutely revolting he’s just a creepy horrible freak

Reactions: 5
I was so scared for Bonnie whilst dad was helping build the LOL house, she had all those small toys in her mouth and no one was paying her any attention. There's absolutely no way you can really care for that many children properly.
Last Christmas one of the young babies choked on Christmas paper and they never noticed!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Omg! What part of the vlog was this? Can you remember?
Last Christmas sue and noel were opening their gifts and the baby put the paper in her mouth one of the other children was trying to tell another child but no one was listening and she was taken off camera coughing

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I find this rather stupid of Sue (No surprise there!)

I’m unsure what symptoms she has but it could possibly be COVID? They’ve had it in the family before so it could happen again who knows? Obviously i wouldn’t wish it upon anyone especially not a child like her but i wouldn’t put it past the Radfrauds to just keep going on their walks etc (like they have done) while Heidie is showing symptoms.
7E7B3446-D8A8-4F3D-BB0D-29669F0826EF.png

Reactions: 4
I dont wanna go through comments again but there is more ..somebody asked if the dogs ever going for a walk and Sue replied "yes they do but Ivy hates the cold" and then laughing face smiley.
Show me a dog who actually hates going for a walk..

Reactions: 10
I dont wanna go through comments again but there is more ..somebody asked if the dogs ever going for a walk and Sue replied "yes they do but Ivy hates the cold" and then laughing face smiley.
Didn’t they buy them all jumpers?
Obviously not for life just for Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will keep on the lookout for the video of the dogs getting a walk, or Sue saying something along the lines of "*insert any of the kids names here* be gentle with the dogs..how about we take them for a walk instead"

They were foolish and irresponsible to get animals when they have that amount of kids, and they never really seemed like big animal lovers, so I don't know why they thought it was a good idea as they are hardly teaching their kids to treat them with respect, are they?

She has heard of dog coats or jumpers? I'm not meaning just for the sake of it because they want to dress something up, but they could easily get a dog coat or something if she really doesn't like the cold.

As for a dog not wanting to walk, I will admit, my lab is very fearful and the outside world is terrifying to him, so he doesn't exactly love walks (especially since his sister passed away in March) but I persevere and try to persuade him to go out and try to make it fun as I can. So I know from experience that some dogs are not big fans of going out or walking as much as other dogs, but for her to use the cold as an excuse when it is easily rectified by putting a jumper on her, is ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Just watched a clip of the door handle being taken off, then the room from a security camera.

Its the room the little girls have now.
Didnt have a single toy in it, just the beds and a potty, so I am guessing thats what the boys used in the night. They were throwing the potty around too eeeeeek.
And even then 16 and counting, poor Katie was changing nappies, she cant have been older than tillie is now.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watched a clip of the door handle being taken off, then the room from a security camera.

Its the room the little girls have now.
Didnt have a single toy in it, just the beds and a potty, so I am guessing thats what the boys used in the night. They were throwing the potty around too eeeeeek.
And even then 16 and counting, poor Katie was changing nappies, she cant have been older than tillie is now.
Which is the one with them taking the door handle off? Want to have a watch of it 🙈

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here, I used to really like this family on kids and counting, probably the most out of all the families shown, which is why I started watching the blogs on you tube. I now am starting to get a little bit tired of the "look how much we can afford guys" way of them. I don't understand how the more children they've had the more they can afford, doesn't it usually work the other way round?? Sue reminds me of mother in law - her husband who passed in 2017 kept a very tight leash on the money, budgeting etc but since he passed, she spends money like water and I think sue is of this mindset now. I think she had to scrimp and save for so long and now there's this unlimited amount of money coming in from various resources, she's like a kid in a sweet shop. I still like the family as a whole and some of the children seem very nice and well adjusted, although I do wonder about from hallie downwards as they seem the most spoilt of all of them and I don't think it's because they're the youngest, I think that from hallie that's when the money really started to roll in. JMO of course.

I remember the tv shows where it was a riot in the living room and Sue and Noel had no control. It was awful to watch. Kids would be thumping each other while Sue sat with the latest baby saying “stop” but not actually intervening.

Reactions: 5
I've never seen a video where they're walking the dogs. My guess is they don't bother.
Waiting now for the next vlog where they walk the poor dogs.
Yep. I'm patiently waiting for that too. Sue will be noting down all the video ideas now.
Something a bit like this -

"Walk with dogs"
"Teach kids boundaries and respect towards animals and other people"
"Teaching kids why recycling is so important"

They make it so obvious they read here.

Reactions: 7
When I see how the younger children behave when she is filming it makes me cringe. They have no boundaries. They are so badly behaved. What we see on camera is only a small part of each day, I wonder what they are like the rest of the time. Bonnie is just a younger version of Hallie and not being chastised by the parents she will end up just like her.
Parents like these shouldn’t have all those children. Well even good parents shouldn’t and they are certainly not good.
Dressing your kids in Zara does not make you a good parent, Sue Radfraud, hope you are reading this.
This is so true, Hallie is a brat, so is Bonnie. Both of them don't ever get disciplined, Hallie pushed Phoebe off the motorbike so she could get all the attention and Bonnie wacked Phoebe with her tablet, both of them didn't even get told off. But when Phoebe falls over Sue just gets fed up and says 'GET UP, your not a baby'. Shows who the favourites are.

To be honest, Phoebe seems so sweet but Hallie always just takes the attention so we never see much of her. I know they are kids but they really need to be disciplined. I'm unsure about now, but every time Sue would speak to the camera Bonnie would just whine and whine until she got attention and Hallie in the Primark haul wouldn't stop asking so many questions but Sue would just ignore her. She never gives them any attention, just everything they want, maybe thats why they are so bratty.

Oscar with his cold ears on the walk and I am shouting at the tv, put your hood up and she didn’t even think of it. My family ask why I watch when I am shouting at them all the time, but they are car crash telly, aren’t they? Who goes on a walk and doesn’t take their dog. Dogs should be walked, especially collies, that poor collie.
I noticed that! I was saying why the hell doesn't she tell him to put his hood up. I'm not a mother but it seemed obvious to me that you'd help your child with that. My mum would make me put a hat or hood on before we even left the house!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.