The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just strikes me as odd that with all those children,they can even continue buying a tit load of toys that haven't already been bought before,or have something similar? I've an almost 9 year old and I struggled this year.🙄

Reactions: 19
It just strikes me as odd that with all those children,they can even continue buying a tit load of toys that haven't already been bought before,or have something similar? I've an almost 9 year old and I struggled this year.🙄
Same with clothes for the babies, and baby stuff in general. She has had more prams and cots than hot dinners. I think she has a bit of a spending habit, likes buying new everything, likes new babies...the two coincide quite well.

Reactions: 13
Still catching up. Sue and Noel honour the older boys' wishes not to appear frequently in the vlogs, why doesn't Daisy command the same respect?!

Think Noel was a little worse for wear at the end of the second Christmas Day vlog 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg that vlog. The way they talked to the camera was soo staged and an obvious answer to this site they might as well say hi to tattlers just like we do here to them! We mentioned the kids would benefit from outdoors- there u go " its nice going for a walk its lovely "
Mentioned missing toys- there u go the bikes and the toys they nearly returned then for the kids- vlogs sake decided to build them.
Mentioned the skip and recycling as they obviously care about the environment! Oh yeah they do. Then Sue what about animal welfare eh? Canada goose coats ..disgusting!
And a different meal with lettuce in it wow!i just dont know how that filled up hungry kids without anything on the side. But at least healthy for a change.
The problem is I actually feel even more sorry for Sue after we discussed all these tracing their parents issues here..she really is like a little child in a grandma's body.

End of comment section 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg that vlog. The way they talked to the camera was soo staged and an obvious answer to this site they might as well say hi to tattlers just like we do here to them! We mentioned the kids would benefit from outdoors- there u go " its nice going for a walk its lovely "
Mentioned missing toys- there u go the bikes and the toys they nearly returned then for the kids- vlogs sake decided to build them.
Mentioned the skip and recycling as they obviously care about the environment! Oh yeah they do. Then Sue what about animal welfare eh? Canada goose coats ..disgusting!
And a different meal with lettuce in it wow!i just dont know how that filled up hungry kids without anything on the side. But at least healthy for a change.
The problem is I actually feel even more sorry for Sue after we discussed all these tracing their parents issues here..she really is like a little child in a grandma's body.

End of comment section 🤣
I'm glad someone else noticed they seemed to leave the dogs at home.
I'm sure the dogs would have loved to get out in the fresh air, stretch their legs and have some fun.

I dread to think how much the little kids torment the poor animals off camera. When they were on that bike in the living room I was worried they were heading right for the dog.

Who knows how they cope with the constant chaos and noise, my ears were hurting just watching parts of the video.

As for the other part about the skip. They like to recycle?! Yeah right! They like to recycle as much as they like to use contraception - never!
If you need a skip after Christmas, you might want to think about how much crap you've bought and whether it was really necessary!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've never seen a video where they're walking the dogs. My guess is they don't bother.
Waiting now for the next vlog where they walk the poor dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They must have spent the best part of 20 grand on Christmas (if you include presents, decorations and the pre-Christmas North Pole breakfast and secret Santa). Look back at one of their earlier programs and they wouldn’t spend 90 quid to go to the zoo when they were on holiday. And they think they’re relatable? They’re just a bloody joke.

• Wow
What was that big mess of Archie Hallie and phoebe on the bike in the lounge
I was convinced they’d fall backwards and the girl would smack her head off the floor
Surprised Archie tolerated their hands round his neck pulling on him
Then pheobe cries because Bonnie hit her in the face and sue says nothing

Reactions: 6
T
They must have spent the best part of 20 grand on Christmas (if you include presents, decorations and the pre-Christmas North Pole breakfast and secret Santa). Look back at one of their earlier programs and they wouldn’t spend 90 quid to go to the zoo when they were on holiday. And they think they’re relatable? They’re just a bloody joke.
This is the thing though! Sue can’t understand why they ain’t relatable! Then cos she’s thick calls everyone jealous 🥴🥴🥱🥱

Hi Sue!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just read some of the comments under the latest video and there was one lady called Mavis who was saying how poor she is and that she feels like topping herself and the Radford’s response was “I hope that watching our videos brings you some happiness”
I’m sure poor people watching you spend literally thousands of pounds every week on tat and designer clothes that you can walk around Morecambe in, an area of high deprivation, is of great comfort to them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Oscar with his cold ears on the walk and I am shouting at the tv, put your hood up and she didn’t even think of it. My family ask why I watch when I am shouting at them all the time, but they are car crash telly, aren’t they? Who goes on a walk and doesn’t take their dog. Dogs should be walked, especially collies, that poor collie.

Reactions: 11
Why has every piece of childs clothin got the name on it... like is this how they remember who's is whos n wot belongs to who?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those motor bikes so tacky. Why is a walk a big event like only every so many months and its such a big production.
One comment on the comments "the radfords saved 2020" never read such utter fawning ridiculous drivel !!!!

Worrying the "i can't live without them" and "i live for these" are still around!

Bonnie cracked her sister hard with the tablet case she was carrying and her mum didn't say a word to her.

They never help the kids build anything its ONLY for the vlog you can see how bored they are

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They only know how to interact with the older ones and the youngest and it’s all about appearances. Sue can’t seem to think of anything to say to the middle age group, she’s awkward around them.

I was looking for the Mavis comment but couldn't bear to read through any more arse kissing posts about how much time and patience they have with the kids 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.