The Radford Family #11 Is 22 finally enough or is Sue secretly up the duff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the pies are bloody expensive tbf. Low overheads and inflated prices. People will pay it because of who makes them.

Reactions: 1
In regards to their Insta of all the pie deliveries - where were their marks and hair nets? Even when packaging their pies surely they should be wearing masks? Wonder if Aimee and Ellie were off school babysitting the younger kids whilst they helped Noel

Reactions: 3
Of course it's absolutely impossible that new accounts are totally genuine and people with zero connection to the family.

Reactions: 13
Well the pies are bloody expensive tbf. Low overheads and inflated prices. People will pay it because of who makes them.
At nearly £17 a pie (plus p&p) they’re probably more expensive than Fortnum and Mason 😳 and they’ve got a royal seal (that’s F&M not the radfords 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At nearly £17 a pie (plus p&p) they’re probably more expensive than Fortnum and Mason 😳 and they’ve got a royal seal (that’s F&M not the radfords 😆)
Crikey! That's expensive. I don't even eat meat but if I did, I'd want to pick the cow personally for the filling for that price !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly apart from the blatantly obvious, I think a lot of what they're criticised for is the kind of stuff that happens in absolutely loads of families.
I can't speak for others but personally the things I criticise the Radfords for I would criticise any family for. It's nothing personal, I take people as I see them. I appreciate some on here may appear to have a more personal vendetta, but have always assumed most like me would despair of anybody behaving in the way they do. It's certainly not just because they're the Radfords.

Reactions: 10
I would never eat one,it would choke me.

It’s high time they wore protective clothing and hair nets in that bakery. I wouldn’t eat anything they produced. They must go home stinking of food.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t listen to her. She’s an ex best friend of Sue’s and is extremely obsessed with her and also severely paranoid. Anytime she doesn’t like what she’s reading she’ll accuse them of being minions of Sue’s, which she used to be. I’ve liked what you’ve had to say
They will need their own thread at this rate 🤫😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The 3 pancakes is an adult serving. I'm not sure on what the correct portion size for a child is but the poster who said people tend to overfeed kids has a point. I remember on a Jo Frost show years ago she was coaching a mum regarding this, the mum thought 2 of the little Chicago Town pizzas was a suitable portion for a child but Jo said it was actually a quarter of one!

I think the OP's point is the girls having preferential treatment vs. the boys. Regardless of the correct portion size, how hurt and confused would you feel if you were given one pancake and your little sister got three?!
I agree with this. I watched a couple of Noel's cookie vlogs and added up the calories and the kids are all getting an appropriate amount of calories. The world is experiencing an obesity epidemic and overfeeding is common.
Of course, the kids don't appear to be getting all of the appropriate micronutrients. They hardly get any vegetables or fruits.

Yes I never thought the kids are skinny because they dont have enough food. They eat way too much sugar and junk food and I think they dont have big apetites. I just can't imagine they are hungry asking for more and they wont get, no way. Its more like they dont want to waste it if they dont eat much(who fancies eating leftovers from kids plates🤮.x 7-8 .) instead saving the extra for bigger kids who do eat more.
I think they are small and skinny as they take after their parents. I mean Sue is a size 10 after 23 births?? Like what ? I was size 10 when I was 18 after a stomach bug and exam stress. 😆 its mostly down to genetics unfortunately.
The other day when I scrolled through Katies birthday vlog I saw 2 very skinny legs and thought it was Tillie. Then the camera turned upwards and it was Chloe! Omg all of them are skinny but she is on another level, so obviously Tillie takes after Chloe. No way they let them hungry, when they have money for luxuries. And the little ones arent skinny at all, watch summer vlogs they are even a bit chunky (Archie, Hallie), totally normal. If they are short then look at Sue!

Reactions: 6
Will somebody please create a new thread. It’s long overdue.I wouldn’t know where to start. I’m useless at this type of thing so it’s no good me trying. Thanks in advance.

Sue is absolutely not a size 10. She's 12-14. Closer to 14. Obviously not fat but a size 10 she ain't.

Reactions: 7
Will somebody please create a new thread. It’s long overdue.I wouldn’t know where to start. I’m useless at this type of thing so it’s no good me trying. Thanks in advance.
I'd do it but not sure how to tag in the previous threads.

The new title is The Radford Family #12. Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon.

Winner @Libertine1975 with 57 votes, if someone wants to do the new one.

• Haha
Sue is absolutely not a size 10. She's 12-14. Closer to 14. Obviously not fat but a size 10 she ain't.
She was pregnant with Heidie when she said size 12 jeans were just always sliding down hear tummy so she tried in size 10 and it fit ok. To me she does look skinny and could be a 10 especially as she is very short. Obviously she could lie wont be the first time as we know. But somehow when she talks about looks she never seem to care, like makeup or nails or even exercise to stay in shape. She just chills and eats chocolate( according to the vlogs 😁)-and lucky not to have extra weight and stretchmarks.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.