The Radford Family #11 Is 22 finally enough or is Sue secretly up the duff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get how he’s got away with what he did
Sorry, been lurking on this thread for a while without commenting as I've only just actually watched this families TV shows recently. What did Noel do?

Reactions: 1
Had sex with a 13 year old when he was 17 and got her knocked up.

But the media describe them as 'childhood sweethearts' 😑😑

How much waste was there round that table with all the pancake packaging? They could have fried up a pile of pancakes for pennies. I'm sure Noel is supposed to be a cook 🙄

Reactions: 12
Sorry, been lurking on this thread for a while without commenting as I've only just actually watched this families TV shows recently. What did Noel do?
Sue fell pregnant for the first time when he was 17 and she was just 13. Pretty sure there were posts on here saying they’d been sleeping together before then as well🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry, I think she’s a bellend and a big one at that but I find it really uncomfortable you’re dismissing her re-adoption rejection. Children are first and foremost the victim in that situation and it’s very obvious she has issues that stem from this. Talking about her being adopted is bit of a cheap shot....
I actually pity her. It’s a real shame she can’t enjoy the kids she’s got. She’s missing out on their lives. The need for wanting another and another and another goes way beyond just wanting a big family. She has an addiction and she is going to have the biggest breakdown ever when she stops being able to get pregnant.

Reactions: 10
I don't believe anyone is 'judging' her, just passing comment on how her adoption has clearly affected her (personally I feel sorry for her, I don't judge her for that at all).

Your talk of blame makes me very uncomfortable. Now who's judging? I'm very aware many adoptions these days are not a case of it being the birth mother's decision. Mother's who have their babies take away have usually been through an incredibly tough time and have often had an incredibly tough life. Sure, many of them may have made unwise decisions of which some 'blame'can be pinned but many are victims themselves in terms of how they got to that stage in the first place. Of course, some people are simply the lowest of the low in terms of how they have treated their children, but you don't usually get to that stage without being incredibly let down somewhere along the line yourself. These things are often vicious cycles. The people you 'blame' were probably once upon a time the ones you describe as blameless.

Time to get off your high horse maybe and take a look at the judgements you are making yourself.
My comments aren’t a personal attack on your life decisions! From a professional perspective, believe me the blame for many (read majority) adoptions lie firmly at the parents door. Like I said it’s not post-war times of girls homes and forced adoptions.
TBH I think this is where society is going wrong the lack of autonomy and accountability, generally people owning their tit.
The tit coats, hot tub, 200 children are fair game I still think the psychological evaluation of her adoption is a bit scummy.
[/QUOTE]
Where the hell have I accused you of making a personal attack on my life decisions?! Your comments are neither an attack, nor about my personal choices (far from it).

I simply believe you lack empathy for assuming that the vast majority of modern day adoptions are the birth mum's fault. My point is that even if birth mum has major faults (in many cases they do), there's often reasons for this it that they themselves can often be the product of a failed care system for them to have got to that state in the first place. At what point do we stop feeling sorry for them as a child who has been let down by the system and suddenly wash our hands of them as a adult who has never been modelled good parenting and therefore ends up letting their own kids down. The whole system is a sorry mess when you look at some people's back stories, it's no wonder they turn out the way they do. Not once have I said the birth mum's are blameless if they have their kids taken off them, I just have empathy to understand that often their failings as a parent stem from other factors. It's got nothing to do with accountability. People who have their kids taken away from them should be, and definitely are, held accountable, for their present day failings. Doesn't mean we can't try to understand why these failings happened in the first place. Like I said, it's called empathy.

You are happy to brand others 'scummy' for commenting on Sue's psychological wellbeing (comments made out of sympathy, not disdain), yet you seen to think nothing for heaping blame on birth mothers who have often had a tougher life than any of us could ever imagine. But yeah, in the majority of cases it's all totally their fault... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They could have fried up a pile of pancakes for pennies. I'm sure Noel is supposed to be a cook 🙄
This is what I don’t get! The guy is a baker who must have massive stocks of flour and “ingredients” yet they buy in cakes/cake mix and pancakes (amongst a whole host of other things they could easily make in bulk a lot cheaper).

Reactions: 14
Oh gosh I remember that episode!!

Tbf none of the kids looked very happy about dried up pancakes for breakfast.
Not a healthy or even a "treat" choice for me. My kids would rather have strawberries and some decent yogurt.
Tillie still looks incredibly thin and they hardly ever show her. But she's not of interest for them now she's better.
I’ve always thought Tilly looks really thin! I’d love to make her a good homemade dinner she looks like she needs it 🥺 I’m not blaming Tilly at all but how are sue and Noel not noticing how thin she is she looks frail 😳

Reactions: 10
As much as I want to believe they all get a full portion, this the Noel who fed the whole family on 1 box of fish fingers and bought the chips from the chippy and cooked the sausages at home!!
We have been known to do that. Nothing wrong, IMO, we don’t have a deep fat fryer and our sausages are much better than the chippy ones.

Reactions: 5
We have been known to do that. Nothing wrong, IMO, we don’t have a deep fat fryer and our sausages are much better than the chippy ones.
I probably should add that at the time, it was said it was to save money.
Its been mentioned on this thread before by others.

ido too
Done the cooking sausages or whatever and bought chippy chips myself, loads of times.

I don't have a massive family but more than the average amount of kids. Honestly apart from the blatantly obvious, I think a lot of what they're criticised for is the kind of stuff that happens in absolutely loads of families.
. If it’s chippy and we are all having pie and chips , I’ve usually got Holland’s pies in the freezer. So throw them in the microwave. With8 -10 having them it can save us nearly £20. Which then pays for a load of doughnuts 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm a new account. I haven't derailed whatsoever. I've stayed entirely on topic. Or is not seeing every little thing they do as a red flag for them being tit parents considered derailing? Ohhhkayyy.
I think this is called paranoia, are you the only new account?

And was mentioned by other people who messaged me directly on here.

Reactions: 1
I'm a new account. I haven't derailed whatsoever. I've stayed entirely on topic. Or is not seeing every little thing they do as a red flag for them being tit parents considered derailing? Ohhhkayyy.
I wouldn’t listen to her. She’s an ex best friend of Sue’s and is extremely obsessed with her and also severely paranoid. Anytime she doesn’t like what she’s reading she’ll accuse them of being minions of Sue’s, which she used to be. I’ve liked what you’ve had to say

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You just need to read the comment properly.
Ok so no misunderstanding by me, just your defence when you are being shown up for an irrational attitude. That reply is not a legitimate way to elaborate .

Other people being those also with a axe to grind due to having ‘known’ Sue!

Change of subject, though, how can the pie company not be active with companies house with the amount of orders they are sending out today? Faraday’s bakery is apparently inactive. Surely they are vat registered at least?

Last edited:

I'm new to this thread, so don't entirely understand the "what's what" and "who's who". It would seem you know the family personally is this correct?

It also seems like if anybody disagrees with your thoughts, you accuse them of de-railing or just generally give them a snappy response. I don't understand. It seems like you have a real personal bug bear with the Radford family which extends far beyond just gossiping about them on a forum like this.

Back to the thread - I mentioned earlier I've only recently watched their C4 programme. I got them impression from the show that their pie shop was just a really small family run business, serving the local community, but judging from the recent stuff on the family's instagram story it would appear they actually mass produce their pies and ship them! Has the business just grown since they did the C4 programme or did the show downplay how large scale the business is?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.