The Radford Family #11 Is 22 finally enough or is Sue secretly up the duff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that’s the reason they don’t take the tags off the they can sell it on as new.
That would make alot of sense really.

I find it sad for the small businesses that send stuff because some nice pics and tags they could really help.
Stacey Solomon is quite good at promoting small businesses who send freebies

Reactions: 3
That would make alot of sense really.

I find it sad for the small businesses that send stuff because some nice pics and tags they could really help.
Stacey Solomon is quite good at promoting small businesses who send freebies
Don’t think the Stacey Solomon thread would agree, she’s one of the worse only does it when she feels like it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes , but the rest of us find it boring and the vague references irritating. You have never really said what they have done to you.
Well I’m sorry you feel this way. Perhaps scroll past. I’m not here to please people!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I enjoy this thread but I don’t know why there’s a need to make repeated references to personal vendettas. The Radfords generate enough content without that!
It's because people want to feel special and repeatedly sharing that they allegedly personally know the Radfords makes them feel special for whatever reason. Makes them look crazy, imo, but what do I know.

That doesn’t seem a huge amount given the way they spend like it’s going out of fashion! I reckon they are getting quite a bit more than that. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were getting up in the tens of thousands per programme.
I think repeated appearances will warrant higher pay and better negotiating power, especially when it's a family with a lot of public interest.

Reactions: 7
It's because people want to feel special and repeatedly sharing that they allegedly personally know the Radfords makes them feel special for whatever reason. Makes them look crazy, imo, but what do I know.

I think repeated appearances will warrant higher pay and better negotiating power, especially when it's a family with a lot of public interest.
Hmmmm I think I have proved that I knew the woman with the messages and posts I have shared.
You know very little by your posts, just saying.

Now they are vlogging they seam to do alot more things with the kids, I am not sure if thats for content or because of an increased income.
Like they have booked a polar express for December for the younger kids, they have never done that before, never even seen a pic of a visit to santa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This woman Rebecca Walker is seriously nasty ages ago i commented under an article on Facebook about the radfords nothing bad just I didn't think they were surviving without benefits my comment was up for 1 minute and she was on full slabbering
I was a nutter and all sorts of rubbish she was then looking down my Facebook profile .3 or 4 others then joined in they all seemed to know each other.

This woman Rebecca Walker is seriously nasty ages ago i commented under an article on Facebook about the radfords nothing bad just I didn't think they were surviving without benefits my comment was up for 1 minute and she was on full slabbering
I was a nutter and all sorts of rubbish she was then looking down my Facebook profile .3 or 4 others then joined in they all seemed to know each other.
Then after this happened I seen the same group of women numerous times on articles slabbering at anyone who dared say anything against the Radfords all lead by Rebecca Walker .They come across like playground bullies

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hmmmm I think I have proved that I knew the woman with the messages and posts I have shared.
You know very little by your posts, just saying.
Yes, yes, the spiller of so much tea that never actually gets spilled.

Who cares if I do not know them personally? No, I was not previously an (alleged) good friend of Sue who now is so upset about being kicked out of the club that I continue to tit talk her. Personally, when I end friendships I'm done, but again, what do I know.

Now they are vlogging they seam to do alot more things with the kids, I am not sure if thats for content or because of an increased income.
Like they have booked a polar express for December for the younger kids, they have never done that before, never even seen a pic of a visit to santa.
They aren't doing more stuff with the kids, not in the typical way. They are creating more job shifts for the children. Sure, someone might argue that more money means more time means more opportunity which can be true. But the fact is that they are doing it for work and income. I certainly don't think they are somehow improved just because they do stuff considering they force their children to work in order to be able to do it. The big family thing is terrible enough as it is, the vlogging just makes it a million times worse.

Reactions: 2

Then after this happened I seen the same group of women numerous times on articles slabbering at anyone who dared say anything against the Radfords all lead by Rebecca Walker .They come across like playground bullies
Thats rather a tame version of what happened to many people, she stalked a couple of people and appeared on other platforms. Sent messages. used her childrens profiles to send messages and even got other family members to attack people. including the message where someone was told to drink bleach.
Shes a lovely woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is Rebecca Walker a parent of another big brood from one of the tvshows or is she just a friend of Sue's? I think who you are friends with says a lot about the true type of person you are!

Reactions: 1
Is Rebecca Walker a parent of another big brood from one of the tvshows or is she just a friend of Sue's? I think who you are friends with says a lot about the true type of person you are!
Shes not been on TV but was in the Edinburgh vlogs, she has a larger than average family and turned her hand to being an insta influencer not long ago.
She claimed to have been sues friend for year but never heard of her until she started the attacks.

Exactly this. She’s a witch

Well she’s a single parent to nine kids now. Obviously wasn’t all she made herself out to be!!!! Oooops 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Thats rather a tame version of what happened to many people, she stalked a couple of people and appeared on other platforms. Sent messages. used her childrens profiles to send messages and even got other family members to attack people. including the message where someone was told to drink bleach.
Shes a lovely woman!
Honestly she comes across unhinged! I have seen her many many times being so nasty to anyone that goes against how amazing the radfords are .such a bully

Rebecca Walker was the name of my dance teacher as a child. Not the same person but gives me the shivers 😂.
Looks like stalker one has been in London for a guys birthday. Is that her cheating hubby?

I enjoy this thread but I don’t know why there’s a need to make repeated references to personal vendettas. The Radfords generate enough content without that!
Yes...Agree! 🙌 I think when you have fallen out with someone, especially to that extent, you should cut all ties and try to move on. Commenting on them every day isn't healthy and it just makes the other person feel more important for not constantly taking about you....But again just my opinion 🙂

Reactions: 11
Well according to social media they have reunited since Saturday!
yep, they look so happy.

I wouldnt have forgiven him, it says affair not a quick one nighter so suggests it went on for a bit and there was an emotional thing too. I dont think the trust would be there.

Reactions: 4
I’m very intrigued how they will come across on this series compared to the old ones.. bet there will be no kids wishing their parents to stop because they’ll want to portray that they all love it and are a perfect family

Reactions: 2
I’m very intrigued how they will come across on this series compared to the old ones.. bet there will be no kids wishing their parents to stop because they’ll want to portray that they all love it and are a perfect family
It will be like a different family.
No budgeting, no Noel scrimping.
No pregnancy and scans that we know of.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.