The Radford Family #11 Is 22 finally enough or is Sue secretly up the duff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not impossible but if Sue is still BF it’s unlikely she’d be pregnant? Not to mention her age obviously.

Reactions: 1
Something I was reminded of today...
If they are currently filming and there is a exclusivity clause in the contract, even if Sue was pregnant she wouldnt be allowed to announce until the TV show aired.
Would that not of applied to Millie and Ophelia too?

Would that not of applied to Millie and Ophelia too?
Bit difficult to keep the arrival of a baby the public knew was due in September secret for 4 months! Totally different circumstances. They announced Millie's pregnancy ages before they started filming. Her birth will definitely be show content, I'm sure of that, but they could hardly expect them to keep her arrival secret.

Reactions: 4
I was certain that I’d read their show was airing in January, however I can’t find this now I’ve re-looked for it. Can anybody confirm when it will be shown?

Bit difficult to keep the arrival of a baby the public knew was due in September secret for 4 months! Totally different circumstances. They announced Millie's pregnancy ages before they started filming. Her birth will definitely be show content, I'm sure of that, but they could hardly expect them to keep her arrival secret.
The contract prob would have been with Noel and Sue, and I doubt they would have been able to keep it a surprise.
And she announced before filming started.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, as I don't mean to derail the thread, but what happened with Walker Stalker and her husband?
Well this was their Instagram on Saturday morning!

I was certain that I’d read their show was airing in January, however I can’t find this now I’ve re-looked for it. Can anybody confirm when it will be shown?
Yes I am sure they said that too

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The contract prob would have been with Noel and Sue, and I doubt they would have been able to keep it a surprise.
And she announced before filming started.
Will the company pay Noel and Sue a lump sum plus expenses or is it pay per person, i imagine Millie's pregnancy will feature quite a bit and the arrival of Ophelia so would she get more than say Sophie who has said she would only appear for a few seconds or will money just go to family brand

Reactions: 3
I enjoy this thread but I don’t know why there’s a need to make repeated references to personal vendettas. The Radfords generate enough content without that!

Reactions: 14
Will the company pay Noel and Sue a lump sum plus expenses or is it pay per person, i imagine Millie's pregnancy will feature quite a bit and the arrival of Ophelia so would she get more than say Sophie who has said she would only appear for a few seconds or will money just go to family brand
Whenever I have spoken to channel 5 they have always said £350 per adult and £250 per child. Plus expenses.
But it’s down to them to negotiate which going by previous shows and how unhappy they were with final edits, they obviously allowed full control to the tv company, something that Tanya Sullivan from another KAC never did and has stipulations on how it was portrayed.

I enjoy this thread but I don’t know why there’s a need to make repeated references to personal vendettas. The Radfords generate enough content without that!
Because they’ve both made personal vendettas against me!!! If I feel I want to mention this I will!

Reactions: 8
Because they’ve both made personal vendettas against me!!! If I feel I want to mention this I will!
Yes , but the rest of us find it boring and the vague references irritating. You have never really said what they have done to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes , but the rest of us find it boring and the vague references irritating. You have never really said what they have done to you.
Its easier to scroll past than moan about things others say and prevents the thread being constantly diverted because people think they are missing out on something.

Anyway back to all the gifted tat!
Have you noticed that they show the stuff when they unbox it and its never seen again. There is something in particular recently that was gifted and its not been seen since.

Reactions: 4
Its easier to scroll past than moan about things others say and prevents the thread being constantly diverted because people think they are missing out on something.

Anyway back to all the gifted tat!
Have you noticed that they show the stuff when they unbox it and its never seen again. There is something in particular recently that was gifted and its not been seen since.
Maybe that’s the reason they don’t take the tags off the they can sell it on as new.

Reactions: 2
Whenever I have spoken to channel 5 they have always said £350 per adult and £250 per child. Plus expenses.
But it’s down to them to negotiate which going by previous shows and how unhappy they were with final edits, they obviously allowed full control to the tv company, something that Tanya Sullivan from another KAC never did and has stipulations on how it was portrayed.
That doesn’t seem a huge amount given the way they spend like it’s going out of fashion! I reckon they are getting quite a bit more than that. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were getting up in the tens of thousands per programme.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.