The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on Sue's instagram.

Hello Fresh gives the most ridiculous script for people to use. It never feels natural and it rarely matches with their circumstances. So then you end up with a crappy script being read by a creepy jerk like Noel and it's a product no sane person would ever want.

Reactions: 7
I'm still catching up on things but how much did they spend on Sophie's wedding!!!!!! If any of my kids expected me to cough up that much for a wedding I'd be telling them to elope to Gretna Green 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm still catching up on things but how much did they spend on Sophie's wedding!!!!!! If any of my kids expected me to cough up that much for a wedding I'd be telling them to elope to Gretna Green 😲
They didn’t pay for all that wedding that’s for sure. All that money to separate a few years after.

Let's face it, they didn't spend anything, it was channel 4. I can guarantee you that the other girls will not be getting a £15k contribution unless it is part of a TV deal. On a side note, there were hardly any guests at that wedding, they must come from very small families and have hardly any friends. The bulk of the £15k must have gone on wedding outfits.

Reactions: 3
More freebies. Chocolate from Sarah’s creative kitchen and some lights # Nanoleaf for “ the boys” room.
They really do eat so much junk. I wonder if they ever visit a dentist. They are so greedy.
Two more companies to avoid like the plague.

Reactions: 5
More freebies. Chocolate from Sarah’s creative kitchen and some lights # Nanoleaf for “ the boys” room.
They really do eat so much junk. I wonder if they ever visit a dentist. They are so greedy.
Two more companies to avoid like the plague
Two more companies to avoid like the plague.
Very expensive lights too! There are no words 😩

£270 for wall lights for a kids bedroom. They must have more money than they know what to do with.
I bet big money it was a freebie. They advertise the name in the first post. If it's not a freebie, their amazon link is a kickback where they receive a percentage of sales so it all evens out in the wash.

Reactions: 4
She had a holiday in the summer to Seton Sands ffs. Thats more than many others have had. Quite a few have lost their jobs, are worrying how to pay their bills. And she needs a holoday ffs.
So true! Isn’t a 7 night haven holiday enough? Havens bloody expensive in peak seasons... is she hinting at a freebie. What’s the bet that we will have a insta story saying “Lovely holiday at @Haven #AD #ILoveFreebies #NeverWorkedOnceInMyLife 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell £270 for lights that's virtually most my weeks pay and it's not like the kids really look after their stuff.

Reactions: 6
I vaguely recall seeing the lights, or very similar at least, posted on one of the kids instagrams ages ago (maybe Luke's?) - if they are the same ones I'm not sure why she's making out that she has just now bought them specially?

I went back and watched and she does say thank you when she's done opening presents. There are a lot of editing cuts so who knows what was said between each gift. I don't think a thank you after each gift is required as it just becomes insincere by that point and just a phrase to say instead of a meaningful sentiment one expresses. I don't think she seemed ungrateful at all. She slowly opened each package, tried to give each item attention and show it around and then moved to the next. Annoyingly, both Sue and Noel kept rushing her. It was like every time she wanted to look at something they were telling her to open the next right away. I have extra sympathy for her because this was during the lockdown days of covid and she was also in the plaster and Sue and Noel would mention every other sentence how dealing with her medical care was an absolute nightmare.

This isn't to say that Noel and Sue properly teach manners. They don't at all. They barely parent. I just don't agree that this was a moment of one of the kids being ungrateful.
I must have missed the thank you. Poor girl just didn’t seem that happy really. Maybe it’s the constant camera in their faces they can’t just be kids anymore.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.