The Queen RIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting more and more nervous as it get closer to 5:30-6:00
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Sorry … is this not a gossip site? Isn’t speculation about current affairs what these threads are used for. I’m just sharing what I was told by an editor of a tabloid newspaper. 🧐🙄
Same, I was also sharing what I heard. Imagine....

Comes to tattle’s queen thread.
Sees speculation/whispers

*shocked pikachu face*
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Who will take the throne next after everyone has mourned and she's been put to rest? Surely it won't be Charles....
 
Sorry … is this not a gossip site? Isn’t speculation about current affairs what these threads are used for. I’m just sharing what I was told by an editor of a tabloid newspaper. 🧐🙄
Of course it's a gossip site and I'm all up for speculation i.e. 'I think that...' and analysing what we've seen/heard on the news.... But so many people claiming they have a source and giving mixed information is just a bit weird in my opinion. Like everyone wanting to have a claim to be the one to know 🙄
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lady Colin announced on her YouTube she passed at 2:37 this afternoon then took the video down but it is still on her insta page.
Im guessing she just saw the news and thought it had happened. No idea who Lady Colin is though
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
If we don’t hear tonight it’s going to be an awfully long night, although huw said they would expect some sort of update from Buckingham palace
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
If we don’t hear tonight it’s going to be an awfully long night, although huw said they would expect some sort of update from Buckingham palace
Would they have to keep the news presenters talking over night? I hope Huw and co have some snacks in their desks. In all seriousness though i bet we’ll hear soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
If it’s a morning announcement what time would it be? Or would it be at noon also?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I think this is the end of the monarchy and the hierarchy of authority at least as we know it, tbh.

The longevity of the Queen was the last barrier to Britain being changed from a sovereign nation to being governed by a more global entity (as it seems all western nations are moving towards)

I genuinely believe things are rapidly going to change now.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.