The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Alan show is starting early the day . Webcam girl or her pal has put up lots of their screenshots and video showing Alan keeps phoning her :LOL: shows that they are friends on Facebook .Must be because he said he didn’t have Snapchat in his tiktok tonight . She’s scared it’s Dianne phoning her :LOL: . Could not write this tit😂

6B2D5F2B-67CC-4FFE-B4E0-98522CA67882.jpeg
8C88C4A9-0CF5-4608-B969-3505BA2E8EE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Alan show is starting early the day . Webcam girl or her pal has put up lots of their screenshots and video showing Alan keeps phoning her :LOL: shows that they are friends on Facebook .Must be because he said he didn’t have Snapchat in his tiktok tonight . She’s scared it’s Dianne phoning her :LOL: . Could not write this tit😂

View attachment 1008704View attachment 1008705
it gets better. I wonder how many more are going to come out. If Dianne has any brain cells she must be wondering what she has gotten herself in to. He is the proper definition of a sleaze bag. He gives me the boke 🤮. What is he like with they birthday shoutouts 😂 he really does think he’s famous it’s embarrassing, someone needs to tell him he’s nothing special 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it gets better. I wonder how many more are going to come out. If Dianne has any brain cells she must be wondering what she has gotten herself in to. He is the proper definition of a sleaze bag. He gives me the boke 🤮. What is he like with they birthday shoutouts 😂 he really does think he’s famous it’s embarrassing, someone needs to tell him he’s nothing special 😂😂😂
He totally gives me the creeps I wonder how many others he is giving the same bowfing patter to. Why are lassies dropping their drawers for this pish

Reactions: 7
He totally gives me the creeps I wonder how many others he is giving the same bowfing patter to. Why are lassies dropping their drawers for this pish
God knows. It’s obviously young girls with not much experience of this creepy type of behaviour and that’s why they are falling for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God knows. It’s obviously young girls with not much experience of this creepy type of behaviour and that’s why they are falling for it 😂😂
that ones 29 or 30 with a degree🤯

the car crash of the day is at @evie_the_grass
no idea who Evie is yet I’m sure we will find oot on another day at the circus

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw the appeal when he was starting out. Thought he was a handsome silver fox, thought it was sweet he was married to his childhood love, loved his dog, and genuinely thought it was good how he was giving out free ‘estate agent’ advice. I wasnt a fan of all the labels and Turkey teeth but each to their own 💗 How WRONG was I! Sleazy creepy disgusting behaviour. I think there was a point he really could’ve used his ‘TikTok fame’ to better his career now he’s just a sleazy laughing stock. Boke. How anybody even Dianne would be in a relationship with him the now is beyond me! And playing with Susie’s emotions treating her like dirt but vowing ironically never taking his ring off - its like he Googled ‘how to be a narcissist’ and then ‘how to gaslight’. Bleughhhhhh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Awww naw looks like creepy drawers is off to Ibiza 😂😂😂 be like a scene fae white chicks when that big roasters marching on the dancefloor blowing a whistle 😂😂😂😂
he’s going na
Awww naw looks like creepy drawers is off to Ibiza 😂😂😂 be like a scene fae white chicks when that big roasters marching on the dancefloor blowing a whistle 😂😂😂😂
He’s going naewhere he will be in Carstairs by June the way he is going

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how his Facebook status is now “it’s complicated” instead of “married”🤣🤣🤣🤣 Shieldsy there’s nothing complicated about it, you’re a lying cheating bastard end of story🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet it’s not the only pussy he’s missing 🤣🤣🤣
Now it's time to start the pity party. Try worm his way back in with 1st the followers(he needs the popularity) then 2nd Suzie. Shame she's always in his priorities. He needs to be seen in a good light to feel good. I really hope suzie doesn't fall for this shite and her friends keep her away from him! I've been where suzie is and the hardest thing was to walk away, but believe me it's the best thing in long run. Thank god there wasn't social media in my day 🤣🤣. As I've said I'm a petty wee witch! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Going to Ibiza to hang about with all the wee lassies 🤢 He needs to start acting his age and stop living in this wee fairy world he’s in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Too complicated to live with her because of her benefits🤣🤣
I thought she was a fully qualified nurse? Why do all that work for a degree etc just to go on benefits. It's a waste of time and money. Plus her student loans won't be paid either oh she's a fly one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.