The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is all the people that are asking for shoutouts for the kids birthdays. I wouldn’t want this idiot to even mention my children

Reactions: 8
Awww naw looks like creepy drawers is off to Ibiza 😂😂😂 be like a scene fae white chicks when that big roasters marching on the dancefloor blowing a whistle 😂😂😂😂
just waiting on him rocking up to Ocean Beach & posing like his doppleganger Lineker with all the young lassies 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

I thought she was a fully qualified nurse? Why do all that work for a degree etc just to go on benefits. It's a waste of time and money. Plus her student loans won't be paid either oh she's a fly one 🤣🤣🤣🤣
people have searched the nurses register & she isn’t on it 🤔 someone said on this thread a wee while back that she had been off “sick” so many times in a short period of time that she got the sack for it as she only qualified in 2019 apparently.

Reactions: 6
just waiting on him rocking up to Ocean Beach & posing like his doppleganger Lineker with all the young lassies 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢
Wonder if its a party of 7 going to Ibiza. 2 adults 5 kids . Better start working hard between a holiday and a divorce lawyer big bucks are needed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she will be well patched 😂
She ain't gonna take that too kindly. To be honest she hasn't defended herself anywhere that I have seen. It's just those fake pages defending. But wait and see when he fucks her over.
I keep wondering that I'm being too mean to strangers on the Internet then this fool does something stupid an my guilt disappears. He is something else honestly.

• Haha
She ain't gonna take that too kindly. To be honest she hasn't defended herself anywhere that I have seen. It's just those fake pages defending. But wait and see when he fucks her over.
I keep wondering that I'm being too mean to strangers on the Internet then this fool does something stupid an my guilt disappears. He is something else honestly.
he is the Scottish Tiger Woods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
nightmare material:eek:

he’s just went into a live courteney was in they were chatting away all pally. I think she’s deff seen that sight😂😅😅
I stumbled on a live on Friday night, JamesMc, or something, scottish too and a bit of a property boss lookalike, Courteney was in there too, trying desperately to get his attention, it seemed like he knew her, she was coming across desperate and getting jealous of other females messaging him, he called her the biggest tease on tiktok, she left eventually when she realised he wasn't flirting back with her, was entertaining but embarrassing 🤣 I think she's looking for a silver fox sugar daddy.

• Haha
I stumbled on a live on Friday night, JamesMc, or something, scottish too and a bit of a property boss lookalike, Courteney was in there too, trying desperately to get his attention, it seemed like he knew her, she was coming across desperate and getting jealous of other females messaging him, he called her the biggest tease on tiktok, she left eventually when she realised he wasn't flirting back with her, was entertaining but embarrassing 🤣 I think she's looking for a silver fox sugar daddy.
I can believe it . Last night she was all over Sheildsy every 2 mins she was shouting , ‘Sheildsy get in the boaaaax !’. A felt like saying he’s been in your box plenty 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can believe it . Last night she was all over Sheildsy every 2 mins she was shouting , ‘Sheildsy get in the boaaaax !’. A felt like saying he’s been in your box plenty 😂
Don't care what anyone says he's been with her and u actually hope someone comes along with proof and wipe her silly smile off her face. She's always up james arse too. But her n louise fell out a while back. They pals again?

Don't care what anyone says he's been with her and u actually hope someone comes along with proof and wipe her silly smile off her face. She's always up james arse too. But her n louise fell out a while back. They pals again?
i always wondered what happened between her & louise cos she was always always on banter thursdays & they done take me out as well. I agree, he has defo been with her.

Reactions: 5
i always wondered what happened between her & louise cos she was always always on banter thursdays & they done take me out as well. I agree, he has defo been with her.
She's feart from the backlash she's gonna get. Probably feart from suzie too. Apparently she spoke to Suzie on phone and cleared tit up. So if any evidence comes put she's a proven liar. I cannot go anyone who's up james mac arse. That's just my opinion though before anyone gets butthurt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's feart from the backlash she's gonna get. Probably feart from suzie too. Apparently she spoke to Suzie on phone and cleared tit up. So if any evidence comes put she's a proven liar. I cannot go anyone who's up james mac arse. That's just my opinion though before anyone gets butthurt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i am also in agreement with james mac & anyone whos rims his backside. The guy is a cretin!

saw she said she spoke to suzie 😂 i hope it comes out she did do the dirty with him.

• Heart
I dunno who they are I am new to tiktok I thought it was just weans doing dances and bored hoosewifes showing off their soap powder😂 but it’s chaos couldn’t make it up . Courteney I think has definitely been with Alan. Susie made a comment the other night when Alan was full of gear on the comments she said he has been at her house and he was trying to make her think it was in her head . Susie must know herself something has went on .

6419450F-8C93-4346-B498-0235420ECD92.png

• Haha
Im fairly new to TikTok so don't know too many of them, just the property boss drama and I've seen Rosie Bush on there. So James mac must be the live I stumbled on? He was saying its his back up account, I was watching for less than an hour and watching someone that age getting pissed drunk so quickly was embarrassing, he was playing music and taking all the comments the wrong way, can tell he would be a nasty drunk if you were in his company, is that normal for him then? To be honest I don't understand tiktok 🤣

I dunno who they are I am new to tiktok I thought it was just weans doing dances and bored hoosewifes showing off their soap powder😂 but it’s chaos couldn’t make it up . Courteney I think has definitely been with Alan. Susie made a comment the other night when Alan was full of gear on the comments she said he has been at her house and he was trying to make her think it was in her head . Susie must know herself something has went on .

View attachment 1009311
I'm same as you, I thought it was for teenagers doing funny dances etc. I'm mortified that these clowns are Scottish 🙈

Reactions: 7
Im fairly new to TikTok so don't know too many of them, just the property boss drama and I've seen Rosie Bush on there. So James mac must be the live I stumbled on? He was saying its his back up account, I was watching for less than an hour and watching someone that age getting pissed drunk so quickly was embarrassing, he was playing music and taking all the comments the wrong way, can tell he would be a nasty drunk if you were in his company, is that normal for him then? To be honest I don't understand tiktok 🤣
Aye he is a total prick of a guy. Rosie has a thread of her own on here as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tiktok is better than any soap on the tele 😂 and people may say “thats sick laughing at peoples lives” well they shouldn’t be whoring it on an app & broadcasting their life on it. Its part & parcel when you put yourself out there on these platforms.

I'm same as you, I thought it was for teenagers doing funny dances etc. I'm mortified that these clowns are Scottish 🙈
sounds about right for him. He is another one whos life is consumed by Tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.