The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg haha
Cannot deal with another day of Alan oot his bush ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Everytime I watch they videos from last night I am actually still laughing out loud, what an actual bleeping whopper he is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ talking a hunner mile an hour about fish finger pieces ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he might be acting aw hard with his we pink hat on the day but hes got to have the fear about they videos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everytime I watch they videos from last night I am actually still laughing out loud, what an actual bleeping whopper he is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ talking a hunner mile an hour about fish finger pieces ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he might be acting aw hard with his we pink hat on the day but hes got to have the fear about they videos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I canny stop laughing either๐Ÿคฃ
Any time Iโ€™m having a shite day or feeling pissed aff Iโ€™m firing on the Alan on gear talking about fishfinger peices stovies and bridies video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've Just seen the vid of him talking about fish fingers ๐Ÿคฃ jesus christ he's nearly chewing his eyebrows way that gurn ๐Ÿคฃ did uz see the one about the roll and chips with salt n vinegar he's saying to the lassie who commented aw maybe we should go get one 1 nite dont think dirty dianne will be happy with that ๐Ÿคฃ the guy gives me the heave he's got the personality of a fridge and gives me epstein vibes maybe dianne will be his Ghislaine maxwell ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've Just seen the vid of him talking about fish fingers ๐Ÿคฃ jesus christ he's nearly chewing his eyebrows way that gurn ๐Ÿคฃ did uz see the one about the roll and chips with salt n vinegar he's saying to the lassie who commented aw maybe we should go get one 1 nite dont think dirty dianne will be happy with that ๐Ÿคฃ the guy gives me the heave he's got the personality of a fridge and gives me epstein vibes maybe dianne will be his Ghislaine maxwell ๐Ÿคฎ
Is it on his main page? I could only see the stovies one and the roll one.

Reactions: 1
I canny stop laughing either๐Ÿคฃ
Any time Iโ€™m having a shite day or feeling pissed aff Iโ€™m firing on the Alan on gear talking about fishfinger peices stovies and bridies video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I missed this where are the videos ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
the personality of a fridge ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The desperate full time mummyโ€™s n hornyhousewifes of tiktok love him
they saw dianne getting a bit & thought they could as well. I mean, she is hardly anything special ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.